Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 03-19-2024, 02:41 PM   #1
gdenn24
Bat Boy

HELP with Mods when buying through FastSpring

Hi, I recently viewed a YouTube video on OOTP25. The player said that he downloaded historical stadiums, uniforms, logos and facegens for past players from Steam Workshop.

Can you get these files and download and install if you bought the game via FastSpring?

How would one do this? I am kinda new to these features from OOTP

Thx
gdenn24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 11:45 PM   #2
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

The difference for installing mods -- on a windows machine -- is pretty straightforward, you move the respective mod to the folder where it needs to go within the OOTP directory.

On a Mac, it's the same except the file structure is a bit hidden so you'll need to find it before installing the various mods, but it's not that different whereas with Steam you'd still have to do that as not everything is available in the workshop
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:56 AM   #3
micropterus58
All Star Starter

Steam Workshop is only for Steam users. This makes installation easy. Not all mods are available for Steam. Most mods are available for all other users. You have to manually install them for Steam, PC or Mac.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 08:02 PM   #4
gdenn24
Bat Boy

thank you darkcloud. I found and downloaded zip files of what I think are latest files for OOTP25 Historical ballparks, Historical uniforms and logos and Complete Universe Facegen. How do I get them into the proper folders from my download directory? I think I know where the stadiums go. My OOTP c drive directory has a folder for facegen. Do I just put the Complete Universe Facegen in there? Not sure where historical unis and logos go. Any suggestions?
Old 03-20-2024, 08:07 PM   #5
gdenn24
Bat Boy

thank you micropterus. I found files for OOTP25 Historical ballparks, Historical uniforms and logos and Complete Universe Facegen. Are there other mods I should get? where are they? Also I'm not clear on where to put them in the OOTP directory and how to do it. Do I try to unzip to appropriate folders in the OOTP directory or just try to drag and drop?
Old 03-21-2024, 12:03 PM   #6
micropterus58
All Star Starter

OOTP can be installed different ways. Default, user defined or Steam. Some installations may use the Documents folder. Some files can be saved to a saved league so that only that league can use those files. Otherwise the files are saved globally in the Data folder. Any league can use these files. Since you are installing historical files you should install them globally. You have to find your OOTP Baseball 25\data folder. Mine is D:\Sports\OOTP Baseball 25\data. Unzip the files to a temporary folder. Copy ballcaps, jersey_fonts, jerseys, logos, pants to their respective folders. Most files will be PNG or WEBP files. Copy 3D ballparks to OOTP Baseball 25\data\ballparks\models folder. Each stadium will be in it's own folder as are the current MLB stadiums. For silvam14's stadiums he has a readme. For his uniform & logos you can copy the alternate files also, your choice. Copy colors folder to \data\.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 03:17 PM   #7
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

To find where you installed the data folder go to the OOTP Start Screen and select Settings. A pop-up will open. Go to "Troubleshooting" on that pop-up window. There will be button to open the location of customizable data. Click it.

I'll now speak to the facegens. There is a folder called "fg_files" in that /data folder for OOTP. Open this in a File Window. It probably has about 4,000 .fg files in it. Unzip and open the Complete Universe Facegen pack. Open its "fg_files" folder. There are at least ten times that number of files in there, like 48,000 or so. Those individual .fg files need to join the 4,000 in the OOTP fg_files folder. Select them all and drag them over. If there are duplicates, you can write over them (as it is 99.9% the same literal file).

It is now installed. The Complete Universe Facegen pack will be updated as the year goes on and when a new one is posted, repeat the process to get the latest ones. Post on the facegen thread in the mods subforum with questions. Thanks!

Just my Facegen Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premi..._Pack.zip/file
LansdowneSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:24 PM   #8
gdenn24
Bat Boy

Thank you LansdowneSt