Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > Perfect Team 22
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 22 Perfect Team 22 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 06-05-2022, 07:16 PM   #1
eeshvardasikcm
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Lightbulb No Duplicates Option in Perfect Team Universe Leagues

If the Perfect Team Universe had No Duplicates Mode, then Perfect Team mode would be more realistic. No Duplicates Mode could maintain the promotions and relegations similar to current promotions and relegations. Players would promote to a No Duplicates Mode League in the higher level.

Players may still collect all of the OOTP cards. Players would not be permitted to activate cards that are currently active in the No Duplicates Mode League. Upon promotion, some of players cards would automatically deactivate if the card is already active in the new league.

Is it possible for the developers to allow No Duplicates with the option to join and promote to No Duplicates Only Leagues?

OOTP is excellent. The Perfect Team mode got me back into OOTP again after over a decade away. I understand the reasoning and appeal of the Perfect Team mode. For me, the duplicate cards is beginning to reduce ths attractiveness of Perfect Team mode.

Last edited by eeshvardasikcm; 06-05-2022 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Simplification of suggestion. Suggestion now has better comlatibility with current Perfect Team Universe. New Thread has not yet made many view impressions.
eeshvardasikcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 07:28 PM   #2
orbops
Minors (Single A)

I agree!

orbops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 02:22 PM   #3
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

Last edited by HRBaker; 06-14-2022 at 02:28 PM.
HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 07:00 PM   #4
eeshvardasikcm
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Perfect Team Tornaments don't show the stats from the Perfect Team Universe. It's hard to see players Perfect Team history suddenly when trying to win in tournaments. I haven't had much luck depending on ratings only. Tournaments are harder to manage. It's like it doesn't count.

I like the full seasons and stats history. That's easier to manage.
eeshvardasikcm is offline   Reply With Quote