Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 7 > FHM 7 - Technical Support/Bug Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 7 - Technical Support/Bug Reports Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:58 PM   #1
Lord Worm
Bat Boy

Unhappy Hall of Fame on Custom Game always empty

Hello,

I am currently in the 75th year of my custom league (starting in the year 1900), however, Noone hasn't yet appeared in the HoF. I've placed my leagues across the whole UK (2 Majors - England + Ireland, 1 farm - Scotland, 1 junior - Wales). I've tried creating it multiple times, disabling and enabling Induction, but nothing works, the only thing that comes to my mind about this is that I was always unemployed. Is that the problem? If it isn't, what is it then?

Thank you in advance for answering and keep up the great work with this otherways flawless game!
Lord Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:56 AM   #2
reverist
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Worm View Post
Hello,

I am currently in the 75th year of my custom league (starting in the year 1900), however, Noone hasn't yet appeared in the HoF. I've placed my leagues across the whole UK (2 Majors - England + Ireland, 1 farm - Scotland, 1 junior - Wales). I've tried creating it multiple times, disabling and enabling Induction, but nothing works, the only thing that comes to my mind about this is that I was always unemployed. Is that the problem? If it isn't, what is it then?

Thank you in advance for answering and keep up the great work with this otherways flawless game!
I know this might sound crazy, but has anyone ever met the criteria? I only ask because the default criteria may not align well with customized leagues. For example, if someone needs a certain number of goals and assists, but your league plays 48 games instead of 82, it is unlikely many, if any, players will achieve the requisite numbers. If however you check the box that scales the numbers to the highest league's number of games, this problem can be eliminated.
reverist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:32 AM   #3
Lord Worm
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverist View Post
I know this might sound crazy, but has anyone ever met the criteria? I only ask because the default criteria may not align well with customized leagues. For example, if someone needs a certain number of goals and assists, but your league plays 48 games instead of 82, it is unlikely many, if any, players will achieve the requisite numbers. If however you check the box that scales the numbers to the highest league's number of games, this problem can be eliminated.
I've done that too multiple times, didn't help :/
Lord Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:58 AM   #4
redtiger7
All Star Starter

I'm having similar issues with historical/random debut. 1-4 players will get on the vote, but never show up. 2 players (goalies) have made it, but no more after that.

Last edited by redtiger7; 08-15-2021 at 11:04 AM.
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 05:38 AM   #5
Castleview
All Star Reserve

I'm playing an historical game where the PCHL/WHL did not fold in 1926, but carries on and evolves into a pre-war WHA style league. I'm now up to the late 1950's and the HHOF induction process clearly only looks at NHL statistics, and any players who have spent most of their careers in the WHL get ignored. The induction ceremony does however mention the players WHL championships/awards if they have any. The list of inductees (under World menu) only displays their NHL stats however.

One other minor glitch, I have had teams/franchises move between the leagues. So Calgary won 2 Stanley Cups in the NHL but then folded and began life again in the WHL. One of their players was inducted to the HHOF but it shows him winning 2 WHL championships , not 2 NHL championships, presumably as the franchise is now in the WHL. He never played for them in the WHL.

Last edited by Castleview; 08-16-2021 at 05:51 AM.
Castleview is offline   Reply With Quote