Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.8 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

Offseason Discount! SAVE 50%!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,617
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 1,125
Thanked 300x in 205 posts
Scheduele request

Hey all.

Could anyone make me up a schedule that has the following criteria:
  • All games are day games. Preferably afternoon.
  • Season starts on July 15th, 1861 (or the first Monday after if the 15th falls on a sunday)
  • No Sunday games
  • A space of at least two days between series
  • Thirty-six games in total
  • No all-star game
  • One sub-league, four teams in one division
Thanks a bunch

Last edited by canadiancreed; 05-08-2007 at 09:28 PM.
canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #2
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,617
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 1,125
Thanked 300x in 205 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancreed View Post
Hey all.

Could anyone make me up a schedule that has the following criteria:
  • All games are day games. Preferably afternoon.
  • Season starts in June
  • No Sunday games
  • A space of at least two days between series
  • Thirty-six games in total
  • No all-star game
Thanks a bunch
Nobody do schedueles anymore? (Ping: LGO)
canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:05 PM   #3
Mel Ott
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 139
Thanks: 13
Thanked 11x in 6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancreed View Post
Nobody do schedueles anymore? (Ping: LGO)
You might want to tell them how many teams/divisions/leagues.
Mel Ott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:07 PM   #4
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,617
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 1,125
Thanked 300x in 205 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Ott View Post
You might want to tell them how many teams/divisions/leagues.
OH crap ya that would help wouldn't it. First post updated
canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #5
Kuttner
Minors (Triple A)
 
Kuttner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 279
Thanks: 130
Thanked 18x in 16 posts
Well here's my attempt. I haven't heard from Oxydizer yet on the schedule I made him, so I highly suggest you test this before adding it to your league. I ran a test and everything looked fine.

* 36 games for each of 4 teams (18h/18a)
* no home stands or roadtrips of more than 9 games
* seeing that you didn't want Sunday games, and you wanted 2 days off between series I scheduled all the teams to play on the same days, so they all have the same days off.
* all afternoon hours
* season is set up to begin on Monday, July 16th, 2007 and ends on Tuesday, September 18th, 2007
* breaks between series are 2 or 3 games (no all-star break)

Hope it works! Good luck!
-Kuttner
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl schedule_FBL_36.lsdl (3.7 KB, 268 views)
Kuttner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #6
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,617
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 1,125
Thanked 300x in 205 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuttner View Post
Well here's my attempt. I haven't heard from Oxydizer yet on the schedule I made him, so I highly suggest you test this before adding it to your league. I ran a test and everything looked fine.

* 36 games for each of 4 teams (18h/18a)
* no home stands or roadtrips of more than 9 games
* seeing that you didn't want Sunday games, and you wanted 2 days off between series I scheduled all the teams to play on the same days, so they all have the same days off.
* all afternoon hours
* season is set up to begin on Monday, July 16th, 2007 and ends on Tuesday, September 18th, 2007
* breaks between series are 2 or 3 games (no all-star break)

Hope it works! Good luck!
-Kuttner
I'll give it a spin, although I wonder if this will work. The league will be starting in 1861, not 2007.
canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #7
Kuttner
Minors (Triple A)
 
Kuttner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 279
Thanks: 130
Thanked 18x in 16 posts
I don't think the year matters, but seeing that you want Sundays off, you're going to set it up so that the first day of your season is a Monday... I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancreed View Post
I'll give it a spin, although I wonder if this will work. The league will be starting in 1861, not 2007.
Kuttner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:56 PM   #8
SandMan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,956
Thanks: 463
Thanked 366x in 256 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuttner View Post
I don't think the year matters, but seeing that you want Sundays off, you're going to set it up so that the first day of your season is a Monday... I think.


You are correct, set it for Monday. This overrides any value you entered on the initial screen. Now for getting it on the 15th, that is the difficult part. You are better off trying to get it to the Monday closest to the 15th. To get this I would change the start month to 7 and the start day to 12 in the file. It will give you the first monday between the 12-18th, with the 15th being in the middle.....
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #9
Kuttner
Minors (Triple A)
 
Kuttner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 279
Thanks: 130
Thanked 18x in 16 posts
Interesting. Thanks SandMan... I'm learning this schedule stuff slowly so it's nice to see a few things explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
You are correct, set it for Monday. This overrides any value you entered on the initial screen. Now for getting it on the 15th, that is the difficult part. You are better off trying to get it to the Monday closest to the 15th. To get this I would change the start month to 7 and the start day to 12 in the file. It will give you the first monday between the 12-18th, with the 15th being in the middle.....
Kuttner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments