Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > Perfect Team 22
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 22 Perfect Team 22 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 12-26-2021, 10:57 AM   #3681
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Barons Bring Home Wooden Spoons Trophy

Congratulations!
Attached Images
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 11:00 AM   #3682
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Until later today...

We have plenty of teams in action in the PT playoffs, so I hope to be back, brandishing a bounty of baubles for OL. The potential exists that there could be three all-OL World Series. Good luck to those playing.
Old 12-26-2021, 11:26 AM   #3683
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerman View Post
Here's how Diamond finished. Paxville had the 10th best offence in their CONFERENCE, so not sure how they put up 100 wins?

I'm wondering how Cary got on this week?
So, the short answer is... not good. We had a record of 69-93 in perfect (though our pythagorean record was much better, 76-86). I tried going righty cheese since most of the SPs in the league were lefties, but it didn't work (I went 42-61 vs. lefties and 26-32 vs. righties)

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 03:27 PM   #3684
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Update and Next Season's Assignments

Team movement, aside from Paxville in the diamond playoffs, is set for next week. We have teams still alive in every level through to iron, with Nowhere the only team left in gold, and Hartford alone in iron. In silver, there's an all-OL series with Babel against Seattle to see who will face the survivor of the South Holland-Keystone match-up. In bronze, Las Vegas battles West Burlington, with the winner going on against the Asylum-Route 66 victor.

With team movement set, the layout for 2060 is below. Sure hope that one of the ten teams in bronze reports the standings. There won't be a quorum in diamond, but we should have spirited competition in gold, silver, and bronze, assuming our friends lists are tightened up and applied well by PT. Paxville will represent OL in perfect or head back to diamond. Go Kings!

Diamond - Cary, Nowhere
Gold - Kockemstiff, Port Ruppert, Coney Island, Lemp Ave., Annandale, Waffletown, Algoma, Silly, Brooklyn, Babel, Seattle, Keystone, South Holland
Silver - Sonora High, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Asylum, New York, San Francisco, Gear Terrace, Inland Empire, Shinbone, Gettysburg, Route 66, West Burlington, Terra Incognita, Bluffton, Sugar Hill, Sunday, Cleveland, HelthWyzer
Bronze - Asheboro, Shoebox, Daytona Beach, Lumberton, Left Coast, Otsego Lake, Iron Maiden, Boston, Boulder City, Hartford

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 12-26-2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-26-2021, 06:55 PM   #3685
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Librarians Eclipse Kops

Babel towered over Keystone to win the Silver Series. Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 12-26-2021, 06:57 PM   #3686
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Thunders Storms Past Keepers

Las Vegas made sure the Bronze Series Trophy stayed in Vegas, dumping Asylum in six. Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 12-26-2021, 06:59 PM   #3687
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Nowhere Grabs PT Series in Gold

The Men head up to diamond after a 4-1 series triumph. Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 12-26-2021, 07:48 PM   #3688
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Hartford Prevails In PT Iron Series

The Whalers win in seven. Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 12-26-2021, 07:51 PM   #3689
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Paxville Falls Short in Diamond Series

The Kings grabbed a 3-0 lead, but then dropped four straight to miss a shot at perfection.

That wraps up 2059. Hopefully, we connect everybody for 2060.
Old 12-27-2021, 05:47 AM   #3690
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
The Kings grabbed a 3-0 lead, but then dropped four straight to miss a shot at perfection
I had to flake out before the series had wrapped. The obvious silver lining is that we might get a crown in Diamond this week, but I'm not holding my breath!

Quite a haul of OL hardware this week though!
Tinkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 06:43 AM   #3691
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Gold Set Up

Babel was left out of the mix. Given their meteoric rise, and five titles in five PT seasons, I believe it was like the old routine where the soldiers were asked for a volunteer. The rest of the line took a step backwards, leaving the Librarians out on their own. Here's the league. I can do the standings, if needed. Wonder if the silver's up yet. All those teams made it.
Attached Images
Old 12-27-2021, 06:48 AM   #3692
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

It's Ready

And here's the silver. It looks like only Babel was misplaced of all the OL teams, as there appear to be 10 teams in bronze. I ask that someone please do those standings. If not, please send me screen shots of the team vs. team reports for each, at least on Sunday and I will compile the standings. kidheckett@gmail.com
Attached Images

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 12-27-2021 at 06:50 AM.
Old 12-27-2021, 06:49 AM   #3693
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

Some good matchups in Gold and could be an interesting week.

Diamond sees Cary in the NC by themselves with only 3 fixtures against Nowhere, but Nowhere and Paxville are only due to play 7 even in the same conference. Hopefully things will change come day 1, so fingers crossed.
Attached Images

Last edited by Tinkerman; 12-27-2021 at 06:56 AM.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:08 AM   #3694
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Babel was left out of the mix. Given their meteoric rise, and five titles in five PT seasons, I believe it was like the old routine where the soldiers were asked for a volunteer. The rest of the line took a step backwards, leaving the Librarians out on their own. Here's the league. I can do the standings, if needed. Wonder if the silver's up yet. All those teams made it.

thought we might finally get everyone in every league.... double checked my list and Babel is on it, so good from this side.... ah well...
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 07:26 AM   #3695
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
thought we might finally get everyone in every league.... double checked my list and Babel is on it, so good from this side.... ah well...
I have them, too, but I guess we don't have enough pull.
Old 12-27-2021, 09:04 AM   #3696
Quinta
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
I am traveling and was not able to change my friends list for Babel or Algoma last night. If they had been befriended that should have been enough. I guess the friends the Librarians had in Silver were not enough.

I think the Librarians will be hoping just to stay in Gold this week so they can be in OL next week.
Quinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 10:13 AM   #3697
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

Diamond is now 6 games between Nowhere and Paxville, 4 games between Cary and Nowhere. Let's hope we can all survive until next week!
Old 12-27-2021, 11:36 AM   #3698
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinta View Post
I am traveling and was not able to change my friends list for Babel or Algoma last night.
Just a friendly reminder that if you travel alot OOTP Go might be worth checking out, especially since it is free.

Not sure if adjusting your "Friends List" is an option on it or not, as I don't use the app.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 05:46 PM   #3699
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Just a friendly reminder that if you travel alot OOTP Go might be worth checking out, especially since it is free.

Not sure if adjusting your "Friends List" is an option on it or not, as I don't use the app.

don't see any options to add friends on the app.... you can update your own settings from random to use friends list, but no way to add to that list... maybe a future addition?
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 05:58 AM   #3700
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Mundys Off to Rousing Start in OL G326

Port Ruppert posted a perfect 10-spot in April to take the early lead. However, even the lone teams have a good amount of OL games on tap, so expect the race to tighten up in short order. They have changed my schedule, so I am working from home today and will post silver later if nobody has done so. Haven't heard from anyone about bronze. It would be a little disappointing for a 10-team OL to go without a crown, but we may be heading into the end of the cycle doldrums.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image