Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 23 > Perfect Team 23
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 23 Perfect Team 23 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 08-21-2022, 09:38 AM   #1241
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

OL Diamond Champions 2036 Mount Hawke Tinners

Congratulations!
Attached Images
Tinkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 09:41 AM   #1242
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

OL Gold Champions 2036 Mevagissey Madder Do Ees

Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 08-21-2022, 09:43 AM   #1243
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

OL Silver Champions 2036 Long Beach Landsharks

Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 08-21-2022, 09:43 AM   #1244
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Stone

New Zealand hangs on for the OL St137. Three teams head to the playoffs.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 09:45 AM   #1245
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

OL Bronze Champions 2036 Daytona Beach Tortugas

Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 08-21-2022, 09:49 AM   #1246
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Iron

With only 3 teams, no title at stake...I think...but Belo Horizonte bests the other two OL teams. The Peasants head home while the others head to the playoffs.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 09:51 AM   #1247
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

OL Iron Champions 2036 Belo Horizonte Peasants

Congratulations!
Attached Images

Last edited by Tinkerman; 08-21-2022 at 11:03 AM.
Old 08-21-2022, 10:01 AM   #1248
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

OL Stone Champions 2036 New Zealand Silver Ferns

Congratulations!
Attached Images

Last edited by Tinkerman; 08-21-2022 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-21-2022, 10:45 AM   #1249
da commish
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerman View Post
With 3 teams having more than 10 games, I vote that the Peasants have earned a crown. I'm not gonna hand it out until at least one other person agrees with me, though!
I'll agree with that. They played a lot of games with each other to make it a valid season.

da commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:57 AM   #1250
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
With 3 teams having more than 10 games, I vote that the Peasants have earned a crown. I'm not gonna hand it out until at least one other person agrees with me, though!
works for me
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 11:10 AM   #1251
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

Cool, sorted.

Good luck to all the playoff hopefuls.
Old 08-21-2022, 01:03 PM   #1252
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Congratulations!

(Can you upload your logo, Sabakon?)
Here you are!
Attached Images

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS
Ka mate, ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!

Proud members of "Our League"!
sabakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 01:35 PM   #1253
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakon View Post
Here you are!
Cool, I've changed your crown pic.
Old 08-21-2022, 03:04 PM   #1254
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond playoff update:

Aomori vs Port Ruppert in the LCS. Mount Hawke goes down in the LDS. OL guaranteed one team in the WS for a shot at Perfect tier.
Attached Images
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:10 PM   #1255
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Set Up for 2037

Except as referenced above by Jason, all team movement is set for next season, and there's quite a bit, so please check your friends list, select to use it, and submit. Teams on the move are bold-faced. Unless either Aomori or Port Ruppert moves up, there will be at least four teams at each level, if we do our list work and the PT sorting gods smile upon us. Except for Gold, there are OL teams still playing at all levels. Good luck to all. Here's the outlook:

Diamond - Waffletown, Mount Hawke
Gold - Madder Do Ees, Claptown, North Bay, Greenland, Los Angeles, Bushwood, Waxhaw, Holy City
Silver - Auckland, Aceldama, Columbia, Long Beach, Shinbone, Daytona Beach, Coney Island
Bronze - Doug, Brooklyn, SaukCentre, Baltimore, Terra Incognita, Grovers Mill, Eden Prairie, Colorado Springs
Iron - Bruno, Belo Horizonte, Fort Davis, Bordeaux
Stone - Austin, Savannah, New Zealand, Card Era
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:19 PM   #1256
SlinkyTWF
Minors (Double A)

Despite Port Ruppert going about 5-14 with Aomori in the D.371 regular season, they are getting their revenge, going up 3-0 on the NC LCS. Aomori would need a miraculous reverse-sweep to pull this one out, so barring that, it's looking like PR will be representing us in the WS. Best of luck!

Update: Port Ruppert went for the full sweep, and will be advancing to the D.371 WS! Go OL!

PT24:

PT23:
PT22:

PT21:
PT20:

Last edited by SlinkyTWF; 08-21-2022 at 04:32 PM.
SlinkyTWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:45 PM   #1257
Quinta
Minors (Triple A)

I totally understand why you would not friends who cannot friend you back but the Quinta Fiasco is currently marked as "-OL" and is heading to Stone. (I started a OOTP-GO only team and while I can select "Use Friends List" there is no way that I know of creating a friends list). Anyway if there are any Stone OL managers that would like to friend Quinta Fiasco-OL it would be appreciated. I suspect it may not work but I think it is worth trying--it did appear last year that we kept links to OL teams and former OL teams even after that manager removed friends list.

Again, if you think this is too much of a hassle for other managers I will be gone and root for all of you from the bleachers. Just let me know. Playing as OOTP Go only is a little bit more a hassle than expected on its own (managing cards is not great in the desktop game but further limited in OOTP-GO) but I would like to play with like minded people. I enjoy managing baseball as well as the alchemy of OOTP missions (turning iron and bronze into diamonds) but competing in OL would greatly add to that enjoyment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Except as referenced above by Jason, all team movement is set for next season, and there's quite a bit, so please check your friends list, select to use it, and submit. Teams on the move are bold-faced. Unless either Aomori or Port Ruppert moves up, there will be at least four teams at each level, if we do our list work and the PT sorting gods smile upon us. Except for Gold, there are OL teams still playing at all levels. Good luck to all. Here's the outlook:

Diamond - Waffletown, Mount Hawke
Gold - Madder Do Ees, Claptown, North Bay, Greenland, Los Angeles, Bushwood, Waxhaw, Holy City
Silver - Auckland, Aceldama, Columbia, Long Beach, Shinbone, Daytona Beach, Coney Island
Bronze - Doug, Brooklyn, SaukCentre, Baltimore, Terra Incognita, Grovers Mill, Eden Prairie, Colorado Springs
Iron - Bruno, Belo Horizonte, Fort Davis, Bordeaux
Stone - Austin, Savannah, New Zealand, Card Era
Quinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:54 PM   #1258
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinta View Post
I totally understand why you would not friends who cannot friend you back but the Quinta Fiasco is currently marked as "-OL" and is heading to Stone. (I started a OOTP-GO only team and while I can select "Use Friends List" there is no way that I know of creating a friends list). Anyway if there are any Stone OL managers that would like to friend Quinta Fiasco-OL it would be appreciated. I suspect it may not work but I think it is worth trying--it did appear last year that we kept links to OL teams and former OL teams even after that manager removed friends list.

Again, if you think this is too much of a hassle for other managers I will be gone and root for all of you from the bleachers. Just let me know. Playing as OOTP Go only is a little bit more a hassle than expected on its own (managing cards is not great in the desktop game but further limited in OOTP-GO) but I would like to play with like minded people. I enjoy managing baseball as well as the alchemy of OOTP missions (turning iron and bronze into diamonds) but competing in OL would greatly add to that enjoyment.

As long as your team fits the compliance outline, I can't imagine anyone having a problem with friending you. I certainly will. I just hope when we're in the same league PT will actually make the assignments.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 06:08 PM   #1259
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinta View Post

It's worth a try but I believe friending must be mutual (each manager adding the other) or people could just randomly add people without the other managers knowledge.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 07:06 PM   #1260
Quinta
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
As long as your team fits the compliance outline, I can't imagine anyone having a problem with friending you. I certainly will. I just hope when we're in the same league PT will actually make the assignments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
It's worth a try but I believe friending must be mutual (each manager adding the other) or people could just randomly add people without the other managers knowledge.
Thanks! For me it is worth a try so I appreciate any friend I get! I am fully in compliance now (used a Live reliever and Future catcher for part of the season). I did real well in Rookie but I suspect things will slow down in Stone or Iron.
Quinta is offline   Reply With Quote