Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP 25 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 08-30-2024, 12:22 PM   #1
matskralc!
Bat Boy

Player/team/league totals not reconciling

I have a fictional league in which some statistics do not add up. This is true when looking at both in-game screens and the CSV exports.

For example:

When adding up player statistics from the players_career_batting_stats.csv file, I arrive at a total of 300 doubles hit during the 2023 season by players on team 9.

When looking at the team statistics from the team_history_batting_stats.csv file, I see that 299 doubles were hit during the 2023 season by team 9.

When I view the in-game basic batting report and manually add up the team's doubles, I arrive at a total of 300.

When I view the in-game team batting statistics screen, I see a total of 299 doubles.

This occurs with many, but not all, other stats. Team 9 is the only team in the 24-team league whose total doubles do not reconcile in this way. However, eight teams have hit totals that do not reconcile. The team_history_batting_stats.csv file reports totals ranging from 1 to 3 lower than the total that can be found by adding up individual stats in the players_career_batting_stats.csv file.

The team_history_batting_stats.csv file reports total at-bats ranging from 1 to 6 lower for thirteen teams than the total that can be found by adding up individual stats in the players_career_batting_stats.csv file.

The team_history_batting_stats.csv file reports total runs scored ranging from 1 to 2 lower for three teams than the total that can be found by adding up individual stats in the players_career_batting_stats.csv file.

The team_history_batting_stats.csv file reports total batting strikeouts ranging from 1 to 3 lower for five teams than the total that can be found by adding up individual stats in the players_career_batting_stats.csv file.

And so on and so forth.

Using the players_at_bat_batting_stats.csv file to sum up regular season player statistics gives results that match the players_career_batting_stats.csv and do not match the team_history_batting_stats.csv.

I can't determine whose stats are missing from the team totals or think of any explanation for why this would occur. Adding up individual player stats should match the team totals, and that's not happening here.
matskralc! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2024, 12:55 PM   #2
matskralc!
Bat Boy

I uploaded the league files as Metropolitan League.lg.zip. Thanks!
matskralc! is offline   Reply With Quote