Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 05-23-2018, 12:43 AM   #8721
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilowitz19 View Post
Oh man that Big Sky logo is unreal.
Really creative... I love the way the M is formed by two teepees... that's really special... the logo captures my idea of Montana even though I have never been there.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 09:52 AM   #8722
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Really creative... I love the way the M is formed by two teepees... that's really special... the logo captures my idea of Montana even though I have never been there.
Thank you, but as I stated in the OP, that artwork is not of my design... That being said again, I take zero credit for it...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:30 PM   #8723
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Here are a couple to choose from....
Tx, if you have the time, could you "re-name" this one "ADELAIDE BUSHRANGERS"?

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 09:11 PM   #8724
mongster_03
Minors (Double A)

Can I get a Bronx Bombers modern set? Thanks

Los Angeles Stars
mongster_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:54 PM   #8725
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Adelaide bushrangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by germaniac View Post
tx, if you have the time, could you "re-name" this one "adelaide bushrangers"?

Thanks in advance!

Adelaide Bushrangers
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2018, 01:04 PM   #8726
txranger
Hall Of Famer

The Great Canadian Baseball Company

Thought about doing this league while I was working on my Great American Baseball Co. set... Not sure on how many teams yet, thinking at the very least eight teams and most likely there will be more than that... Most if not all the teams will be based on various Canadian sports...

Attached Images

Old 05-24-2018, 03:09 PM   #8727
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Deadwood Gold Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkastner95 View Post
Hi all,

Im a very new to OOTP baseball and this forum so not sure if this is the correct place to post this. I am looking for 6 logos but the Pro team is most important. I know 6 is a bunch and would not expect them all at once or even all of them at all as I know it is a lot to ask for. Please see the list below and if this needs to be posted else where please let me know. Thank you!

6) Deadwood Gold Rush (Developmental)

Deadwood Gold Rush
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Old 05-24-2018, 05:03 PM   #8728
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Adelaide Bushrangers
Just as always, perfect Thanks a lot!
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:06 PM   #8729
hoffspur
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Thought about doing this league while I was working on my Great American Baseball Co. set... Not sure on how many teams yet, thinking at the very least eight teams and most likely there will be more than that... Most if not all the teams will be based on various Canadian sports...

Really looking forward to this set!
hoffspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:15 PM   #8730
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Two main requests here, at least, txranger, if I may? First, I'd like to know how things are likely progressing in relation to my earlier team-related requests, especially for the Angels.

Second, I need some logos for the Elite Baseball Union, one primary and one secondary, colors optional, suitable for the years between 1901 and 1920 or 1925, I think, and 1903 is about to begin. Also need sets for the following teams: Baltimore Marines, Boston Midnight Riders, Columbus Bluecoats, Richmond Grays, and modifications of the logos and/or uniforms in blue and orange for the Houston Oilers that either you or knuckler did showing 1950 on them, but with that date absent, if possible. Already have the related blue and orange cap and one related logo, but the other related items have 1950 on them, you see, it seems.

For the Marines, I'd like their main colors to be similar to those of both the Navy and the Marine Corps, but also show at least some Baltimore-style coloring and thematic touches. Use your best judgement on their looks, but keep in mind the current time period, please, even with striping, et cetera, if present.

For the Midnight Riders, think something more along the lines of Paul Revere on a horse, for example, maybe in black, silver, navy blue, or other perhaps suitable colors, and semi-flowing potentially handwritten script on a rounded or a square, for at least one logo, if not two. Use the same styles and colors for the rest of the related set, if possible. They won't be changing their main looks until at least 1915 or 1920, I expect.

For the Bluecoats, think something along the lines of the Blue Jackets from the NHL, but more like what a baseball team might wear, and with mostly similar colors to the NHL team, along with something reminiscent of either Ohio State University or the state of Ohio, if not both. Perhaps a logo could incorporate the state bird or some other state animal in a Civil War-style uniform, for example?

For the Richmond Grays, perhaps something similar to the Bluecoats' looks might work, but in gray instead of blue, and something largely reminiscent of Virginia and/or the Richmond area of it. Not necessarily just like them, of course.

One bit of hopefully useful information, or two bits, at least, here for you to perhaps consider is or are as follows: In many, if not most, of my USA-related and/or USA-set stories, at least, if not my saved games, things like the American Civil War are not even fought because the issue of slavery in America is settled at the time of the American Revolution, but perhaps at least sometimes, the Mexican-American War may last longer than it did in reality, for example. Also, in my historical simulations, I generally don't activate the "color" barrier, either, even if I could at any time somehow. In this fictional dynasty's related timeline, please keep in mind that for storytelling purposes, at least, no American Civil War has yet been fought, for reasons already mentioned, so please let that inform your thought processes here as best as possible. Thank you in advance, and I hope to read your response to this post here as soon as possible, et cetera, of course.

Please continue to keep up all your great work here, I hope, txranger. You are surely a blessing here, I believe, to many. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 11:42 PM   #8731
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Tex, please, please, pretty please, ya gotta show PEI some love!!!

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 12:41 AM   #8732
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isedelyod View Post
Tex, please, please, pretty please, ya gotta show PEI some love!!!

I will, if you give me some suggestions for teams...
Anything much north of the Red River is kind of a blur to us Texans...

Old 05-25-2018, 11:59 AM   #8733
annies-b00bs
Minors (Single A)

Quote:

Mind if I brainstorm a bit for a Manitoba-based team?

Manitoba is the home of Winnipeg, who has Jets as hockey. Maybe Fighters, Bombers, Flyers?

Also, in the early days of Manitoba, they we big into the fur trade. Hunters, Traders, Bison (on the prov. flag) , Beavers, Trappers

Etymology-wise, Manitoba means 'The Great Spirit', maybe something on that

History-wise, the first European to visit Manitoba was Sir Thomas Button, so maybe Manitoba Buttons?

Hope I could help
annies-b00bs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 12:15 PM   #8734
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by annies-b00bs View Post
Mind if I brainstorm a bit for a Manitoba-based team?

Manitoba is the home of Winnipeg, who has Jets as hockey. Maybe Fighters, Bombers, Flyers?

Also, in the early days of Manitoba, they we big into the fur trade. Hunters, Traders, Bison (on the prov. flag) , Beavers, Trappers

Etymology-wise, Manitoba means 'The Great Spirit', maybe something on that

History-wise, the first European to visit Manitoba was Sir Thomas Button, so maybe Manitoba Buttons?

Hope I could help

Suggestions are welcomed... I had the Bombers down for Winnipeg, but I like the fur trade and the Great Spirit references... I will look into those and see what I come up with... Thanks

Old 05-25-2018, 01:35 PM   #8735
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Quote:
Suggestions are welcomed... I had the Bombers down for Winnipeg, but I like the fur trade and the Great Spirit references... I will look into those and see what I come up with... Thanks
Here is a few

Moose Jaw Canucks
Estevan Maple Leafs
North Battleford Beavers
Kingston Ponies
Galt Terriers
Weyburn Beavers
Lloydminster Meridians
Revelstoke Spikes
Windsor Chiefs
Niagara Falls Mariners
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:00 PM   #8736
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Obvious choice would be a team in Charlottetown, the provincial capital.

Some names would be Islanders, Abbies (Abegweit is the First Nation name for PEI, meaning cradled in the waves), Eagles. Charlottetown also has sports team with the moniker Capital District, which could also work.

Summerside would be the next logical choice for a team. Caps, Crystals, Twins, Cubs could all work. I have always liked the ring of Prince County Privateers as well, which could be based out of Summerside, the capital of Prince County.

My older mods-

Old 05-25-2018, 02:16 PM   #8737
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

NB- Moncton Mets and Fishercats was/is the name for the local senior baseball team, while the Le Aigles Bleu is the local university team name. Also, the Hub City (Moncton's nickname) Brewers competed in the senior league. Chatham Ironmen are a storied New Brunswick Senior Baseball Team, winning multiple Canadian titles. More recently, the Fredericton Royals have been one of the leagues most successful teams, and they also played host to the Montreal Canadiens farm team a few years ago.

NFLD would likely have to have a team centered in St. John's and playing at the revered St. Pat's Park (beautiful old ballpark I have had the opportunity to both play and coach at). The Capitals (local senior BB team), Seahawks, Icecaps (for the icebergs synonymous in the harbour), Fog Devils, Rock (it is known as "the rock"), and Celtics are all possible names.

NS- The capital city of Halifax would be the logical choice. Possible names could include the Citadels (named after the fortress overlooking the city), Atlantics, Harbour Rats (the city is infested with them), Mooseheads (the local Major Junior team is named after the brewery located in the city), Hurricanes (local basketball team), Schooners (after the cities history as a vital port of call),
Other possible Nova Scotia teams could be located in Truro, where the Bearcats are both the local senior baseball team as well as the junior hockey team; Kentville, where the Wildcats are a successful senior team located in the Annapolis Valley region; and Sydney, Cape Breton (Capers, Sooners, Highlanders, Kelts)

My older mods-

Last edited by Isedelyod; 05-25-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-25-2018, 03:25 PM   #8738
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:

Hey Tx,

Here are some ideas for you.
Hope they fit into the 1920's-1940's era.

Toronto Maple Leafs
Montreal Canadiens/Canadians
Halifax Highlanders/Whalers
Winnipeg Maroons
Quebec Bulldogs
Thunder Bay Loggers/Trappers
Calgary Bisons
Ottawa Sabres
Edmonton Mustangs
Regina Reds
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #8739
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:

Wow! Right in my wheelhouse, I can't wait... if you would like name suggestions for any cities in particular just let us know. Canada has a great baseball history (I live in Canada's Baseball City!), it just doesn't get as much attention as America's.

I love that league logo, too. If it's not too much trouble, do you think you could make a version that just says "The Canadian League"? That's a lot prettier than what I'm using now. (if just "League" at the bottom looks too empty, you could include "est. 2018").
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 03:53 PM   #8740
chey
Minors (Triple A)

One note about the logo (which obviously I love anyway, it looks fantastic), but from a historical accuracy perspective, the Maple Leaf Flag wasn't designed or adopted until the 1960s. In your timeframe, our flag would have been this:

But obviously the Maple Leaf itself was still a symbol even then, so the logo still works.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote