Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 05-02-2018, 12:16 PM   #8641
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I don't need them just yet, still, it seems, txranger, but how are things currently progressing with the requested retro looks for the teams I mentioned earlier, including the CALIFORNIA Angels? Just wondering, that's all. I probably still won't need them until perhaps late May at the latest, and probably no earlier than around the middle of May, I think. Thank you for your time and attention and all your good work here. Keep it up as best as you can, I hope, Lord willing, of course. CD out.

I have made many LA Angels sets, if you want one of those changed to CA, just pick which one you like and post the logo and the away jersey and I will edit them for you... As for the many other items in your initial post, thanks for asking, but I will take a pass on those... I don't like to take on large requests like that...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 12:46 PM   #8642
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Found some things that seem to be suitable for the Skylarks, and the Generals-related items are excellent, so that team's taken care of as well. I'll look at your Angels items, and get back to you on them. As for the Blue Jays, Expos, Sailors, Mariners, and Statesmen, I'll keep looking, in terms of retro looks, but don't know if there are any suitably good sets out for them here yet that might fit the first few decades of the 20th Century at the current time, unfortunately. I'll keep you posted on what I might find, if and when I can. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 05-02-2018 at 12:47 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 02:13 PM   #8643
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Might have found some for the Mariners and the Blue Jays, and also the Angels, but still looking for good looks regarding the Expos, the Sailors, and the Statesmen. Will keep looking. CD out.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:42 PM   #8644
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Might have found some for the Mariners and the Blue Jays, and also the Angels, but still looking for good looks regarding the Expos, the Sailors, and the Statesmen. Will keep looking. CD out.

I have made a few Expos sets... There should be one that would work for you... There may not be much out there for the Sailors and Statesmen, so I will work a set for those two... Are you still in need of a league logo??? If so can you give me just a little info on the league that might help me in coming up with a design...

Old 05-03-2018, 08:24 PM   #8645
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Sure, I'll check my Canacolu League-related histories in the applicable saved games as soon as possible for you, and get back to you on them very soon, if I can. As for certain other teams I mentioned earlier, still looking at what I've seen and thinking about your ideas for them, at least. You have quite a few items that just might work here, in fact, with various saved games of mine. I do like your retroed Arizona Diamondbacks looks at least a bit, as well, and with some perhaps very minor changes, they'd be perfect for certain saved games of mine, I think. Keep up the great work. CD out.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #8646
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

By history of the Canacolu League, or information about it, what exactly do you mean? Please clarify. I do have it currently in my Fields of the Lord dynasty, at least, and I believe I had it in other likely now-deleted dynasties, but not sure about that latter bit at the moment. CD out.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:34 PM   #8647
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
By history of the Canacolu League, or information about it, what exactly do you mean? Please clarify. I do have it currently in my Fields of the Lord dynasty, at least, and I believe I had it in other likely now-deleted dynasties, but not sure about that latter bit at the moment. CD out.
Year established...
What does Canacolu stand for or the meaning of it, if there is one...

Old 05-04-2018, 01:17 PM   #8648
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Washington Statesmen

Quote:

Washington Statesmen
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Old 05-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #8649
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Halifax Sailors

Quote:

Halifax Sailors

Edited an older Sailors logo by Knuckler...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Old 05-04-2018, 04:01 PM   #8650
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Great, was typing a post, and Firefox stalled for me. So let me try retyping what I was trying to say here, if I can remember what I was saying here well enough. Or redo it from scratch as best as I can, anyway, that is.

Okay, the Canacolu League was created in 1901 for my Fields of the Lord dynasty. The league name comes from CANAda and COLUmbia, seeing as Columbia is an alternate name for America, as you may already know by now.

Since I began having Association-related playoffs for teams in the Terran Professional Baseball Federation following the 1906 league playoffs for certain leagues, teams from the Canacolu League have won the last four Global Series titles, and the Baltimore Orioles won the last Global Series title, but the Montreal Skylarks won the Global Series title the previous three seasons before them, following the Boston Red Sox who won in 1907, and the New York Giants in 1906.

The league in question here expanded to two subleagues/divisions for the 1911 season, doubling in size from 8 to 16 teams. Originally it didn't have any divisions, but when it added teams further west, it needed a new subleague/division for it, of course.

The league's original eight teams have already been mentioned. The newest eight teams are the Kansas City Monarchs, the Minnesota Voyageurs, the Portland Rosebuds, the St. Louis Terriers, the St. Paul Saints, the San Francisco Seals, the Seattle Steelheads, and the Vancouver Mounties. Of those teams, I have looks for the Monarchs, Terriers, Saints, Seals, and the Mounties, at least. Not sure if I have any for Seattle yet, but I do know that the Voyageurs and Rosebuds definitely need to have looks for them both, in any case, for sure.

As for the Statesmen, the game currently has their color codes as follows:

Team color: 1A347E (also used for cap main & visor, and jersey secondary & pinstripe colors)
Team text color: F0F0F0
Jersey main color: FFFFFF
Jersey away color: B6B6B6

If possible, in terms of their uniforms, I'd probably prefer something between a Vest Stripes style and what you have for them now, I think. As for colors, perhaps something between what you have here and more traditional Washington Senators/Bullets/Capitals colors besides the shade of gray you used here might work well for them, I think. The font choice and style are good too, and the eagle is a nice touch, but it doesn't presently seem to fit well with the team's Statesmen name. At least not yet, anyway, that is. Maybe it could be altered a little, to hopefully fit better? It looks great, in truth, but still doesn't seem to work currently as a primary logo. Certainly might work as a secondary now, but not as a primary. At least not until 1915 or 1920, or so, perhaps, in any case.

As for Halifax, the game has their colors currently as follows:

Team color: DE3942 (also used for jersey away color)
Team text color: A5ADB5
Ballcap main color: 1842C0 (also used for jersey secondary and pinstripe colors)
Ballcap visor color: 3EDAE3
Jersey main color: FFFF00

I'd prefer a jersey style for them somewhere between a New Stripes style and what you have for them now, I think. Also would prefer a font that is more nautical in look and style, yet also reminiscent of Scotland and commercial shipping, if possible, like through merchant ships, for instance. As for colors, the above colors or similar enough ones to them are preferred for use here if and where they can be properly used here as needed and/or desired, et cetera. I'm also not quite sold on the interior of the logo, but the border of it seems to work here, at least. Maybe something else might work for the logo here better inside the current border? Perhaps Halifax could be above Sailors in the final logo or logos, somehow? Just a few thoughts here related to the Sailors, txranger.

Thank you for your time and attention here. I think these sets might work for the Statesmen and the Sailors, at some point or points in their respective histories as they are here now, but not quite yet. Will probably save them to my computer later, anyway, for possible later use, in any case. Keep up the great work, for sure. CD out.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:16 PM   #8651
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Current date in my Fields of the Lord saved game is April 1, 1912, Opening Day for many leagues. No games played yet for the season, I believe, at present, in any existing league. 12 major leagues and 2 minor leagues at present are in that game, for your information. Hope that bit of info helps here as well, of course. CD out.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:07 PM   #8652
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The Halifax Sailors currently have buttons for their uniforms, but that is not an absolute requirement here, to be honest. While the Washington Statesmen don't have any at the moment, at least.

Am still looking through your items and those of Knuckler, at the very least, to see if there are any looks that I am more inclined to favor here at the current time, but I have not yet made any final decisions regarding them and the teams that still need to have looks for them that would be appropriate for the time period currently in question for my various games. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some more concrete decisions about them very soon, in any case, txranger. Will write more later. CD out.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:56 PM   #8653
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Charlotte Aviators

Charlotte Aviators

Someone did a logo similar to this some time ago... I really liked the colors and the logo, so I made my own version of it along with the uniforms...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Old 05-05-2018, 10:33 PM   #8654
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Canacolu League

Quote:
Okay, the Canacolu League was created in 1901 for my Fields of the Lord dynasty. The league name comes from CANAda and COLUmbia, seeing as Columbia is an alternate name for America, as you may already know by now.

Canacolu League

Here is my one shot at your league logo, hope it works for you...

Attached Images

Old 05-05-2018, 11:34 PM   #8655
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

That proposed league logo here would work for the Canacolu League, at least for now, for sure, I believe, txranger. I really like it a great deal. And I will use it, just as soon as I can, in fact.

Am still looking through much of your wonderful work, and you have so many good items made for certain real or fictional teams, between at least you and knuckler, if not anyone else as well, it's hard to choose between them. Although by 1930 or 1940, the Canacolu League might need another logo, I would suspect. However, that's still more than a decade and a half away, in any case, time-wise.

As for the Angels, in reality, even before I may have ever known of their prior history as a PCL franchise, I have always, I believe, been more partial to the looks they had from about the early 1970s to about the early to middle 1990's, seeing as they were probably the first looks I ever have remembered them having in my life. Of course, those looks might not translate well to the late 19th to early 20th Centuries, at least to a degree, but you and knuckler, at least, have some really interesting retro-style looks for them, among other teams you've both done in the past.

I was doing some thinking earlier, and was wondering if an A with down-pointing wings and a gold halo, with the halo coming around the front of the A and being hidden in the back by the body of the A, placed just above the wings might work well, logo-wise. The A could have the wings be more like the wings in both your versions of the logos where they are present for the PCL Angels on diamonds, but without the diamonds being behind the A or the halo or the wings. The A could be similar to the current Angels' A cap logo or logos, perhaps, and the main uniform font or fonts could be as well.

A secondary logo could have the haloed and winged A on a shield that also includes a trumpet crossing over or being crossed over by a baseball bat. Or on a roundel, perhaps. If a roundel is used, I'd prefer California over Angels, in terms of how the text is arranged around it, I think, more. And if you include team founding dates, then use 1901 for one version where you do, and 1911 for another version, please, if you can.

I'll get back to you soon on certain other teams, if I haven't already. I think I will also grab these Charlotte Aviators looks as well, at least, come to think of it. Although I don't have such a team yet in any of my leagues, I believe they could work well for any team that might appear by the 1960's in Charlotte with that potential team name.

Please keep up the excellent work, as best as you can, then, txranger. I can't wait to see what you might just come up with next here, for sure, for any team you might do things for in this thread. And that especially goes for what you might possibly come up with for certain Canacolu League teams here, for instance, most definitely! CD out.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:31 PM   #8656
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Making up a new league for OOTP 19... Uniform styles are set in the early 1930's... Similar setup to the MLB in that era, probably 2 sub-leagues with 8 teams in each... Still working on the cities and the names, but will probably try to keep it close to the cities that had teams in that era, just different names...

The Great American Baseball Co.

Philadelphia Patriots
Boston Shamrocks
Baltimore Black Sox, Baseball Co.
Washington Nationals
New York Lincolns, Knights
Brooklyn Atlantics
Cleveland Buckeyes, Baseball Co.
Chicago Steel
Detroit Motors
Pittsburgh Miners
Kansas City Cowboys
Indianapolis Racers
St Louis Sluggers
Milwaukee Baseball Assoc.
Cincinnati Bearcats, Outlaw Reds
Nashville Volunteers

Quickstart to go with this set...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxwumbdqb...i4CTUAeia?dl=0

Hey Tx,

I have been a big follower, supporter, and fan of your work for many, many years.

I can't keep track of how many times I would see one of your logos, or uniforms and think to myself "boy, that is awesome; there is no way he could ever top that". And a few months later you will totally blow away the previous version you did, as you have a proven track record of out doing yourself, time and time again.

Through the years, there have been many greatly talented individuals on these forum boards however, no one in my book has been more continuously active and done more for this game series and this community than you.

You are truly a master at what you do and your creativity is unmatched.

Thank you ever so much for helping bring me so much enjoyment to this great game series, year after year.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:51 PM   #8657
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Hey Tx,

I have been a big follower, supporter, and fan of your work for many, many years.

I can't keep track of how many times I would see one of your logos, or uniforms and think to myself "boy, that is awesome; there is no way he could ever top that". And a few months later you will totally blow away the previous version you did, as you have a proven track record of out doing yourself, time and time again.

Through the years, there have been many greatly talented individuals on these forum boards however, no one in my book has been more continuously active and done more for this game series and this community than you.

You are truly a master at what you do and your creativity is unmatched.

Thank you ever so much for helping bring me so much enjoyment to this great game series, year after year.
Thank you my friend for the kind words... It has been a pleasure to present these works for the people here who enjoy this game of baseball... It has been my good fortune to come upon you and others in this forum and to now call you friend... Though we have never met eye to eye there is a bond of friendship here...

Old 05-07-2018, 12:17 AM   #8658
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

txranger, could you perhaps use this, in some way, as part of the background inside the border of the Halifax Sailors logo, or something/somewhere else, by any chance? Just wondering, that's all.

Also, if you could shape the logo to have eight points much like a compass rose, that would be excellent, in order to represent the eight people who were part of the original ownership group for the Sailors when they were chosen to be part of the CCL upon its founding in 1901. The distribution and/or selection of the necessary other colors and elements for the related logo is, or related logos are, also up to you as well, for your information. And I definitely will be using your just-made CCL logo, once I kick up the game and put it as the CCL's official logo.

Thank you very much for it, and I suspect it will be quite useful in the future, for any or all of my applicable saved games, as well. CD out.
Attached Images
Old 05-07-2018, 12:25 AM   #8659
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

By the way, the CCL logo looks wonderful right after I just put it as the Canacolu League's official primary logo for my Fields of the Lord dynasty, it seems. I expect the CCL won't be changing their primary league logo for at least the next decade and a half, if not longer, if it doesn't have to. Absolutely wonderful now that I've had a chance to look at it in the aforementioned game here. Keep up the great work! CD out.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:33 AM   #8660
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

You also had at least some, if not many, Houston Oilers-related items or knuckler did, if I remember correctly, txranger, or am I mistaken? If not, where might it or they perhaps be found again? I think I saw some earlier while looking through your and/or knuckler's items, but forgot just where I may have seen them just a bit ago. Also I believe he had Oklahoma Outlaw-related logos, but no related caps and/or uniforms on Photobucket, if memory serves me correctly here.

Can you please tell me just where they might be findable by anyone who might want to grab them up for their own use later, if at all possible? Thanks in advance if and when you do. Keep up the great work! CD out.