Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:22 PM   #1
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Czech Extraliga 2017/18

SCROLL DOWN FOR DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello! Since I managed to complete the Slovak Extraliga pack in a day, I decided to go even further and start updating the Czech Extraliga as well. So far, I have created two jerseys (Litvínov, Jihlava) and updated the logos of two clubs (Zlín, Jihlava).

The whole pack should be complete by the end of the week, hopefully. Anyway, here's a little preview of what's to come:

Last edited by vtmx; 12-01-2017 at 01:27 PM.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:25 AM   #2
number1alien
Minors (Single A)

These also look great! Will you be putting both collections into the Steam Workshop?
number1alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:09 PM   #3
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Thank you! I'm about half-way done, the pack should go out friday night. I don't know how to put it up on Steam Workshop though, but if anybody else wants to do that for me, they are more than welcome to do so, as long as they mention me as the creator.

Last edited by vtmx; 11-28-2017 at 06:21 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 12-01-2017, 01:25 PM   #4
vtmx
All Star Reserve

THE PACK IS (KINDA) FINISHED

I am done working on the pack for now. It is not complete, as I haven't been able to make the jerseys of two clubs, namely Liberec and Vítkovice. I'd love to finish the whole pack, however, due to unforseen circumstances, I won't really have the time to even play FHM4 right now, let alone mod it. I'll try to come back as soon as I can and complete the pack, however, that won't be until at least a few weeks from now.

Also, I want to let you guys know that some of these jerseys aren't really accurate. I made them with the online jersey maker, so some of the more intricate patterns that the jerseys have in real life are missing from their FHM4 counterpart. The most notable example of this is Kometa Brno, which, in real life, has two massive stars covering the sleeves, which I haven't been able to recreate in the program. However, certain designs, like Litvínov or Plzeň, are spot on.

Anyways, the pack currently includes...
- 12 jerseys (all clubs except Liberec and Vítkovice)
- 14 logos
- the Czech Extraliga play-offs logo

Download link

Last edited by vtmx; 12-01-2017 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:55 AM   #5
Spirits
Major Leagues

I'm glad someone finally took over the Czech leagues.

I only made Dukla Jihlava jerseys for this season. Not sure if I ever released them, so here you go.

Download link (Dukla Jihlava 17/18)

>> CZECH TIPSPORT EXTRALIGA MEGATHREAD
Spirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:38 AM   #6
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
I'm glad someone finally took over the Czech leagues.

I only made Dukla Jihlava jerseys for this season. Not sure if I ever released them, so here you go.

Download link (Dukla Jihlava 17/18)
Oh wow, this one looks way better than mine does... could you make some more jerseys? Yours are way more realistic than mine.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:00 PM   #7
vtmx
All Star Reserve

I've decided to remake some of the jerseys in this pack, since some of them are really, horribly inaccurate. I made them with the online jersey maker (which has limited capabilities) and so I couldn't recreate some of the more detailed and intricate designs.

Here's the updated jersey for HC Kometa Brno, now actually featuring the two stars on the sleeves like in real life. Just rename the image to "jersey_brno_hc_kometa", place it in your game folder and it should work.

I'll be making more in the next couple of days, hopefully.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:39 AM   #8
Spirits
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmx View Post
Oh wow, this one looks way better than mine does... could you make some more jerseys? Yours are way more realistic than mine.
You're doing fine. It's all about making them manually (in a bitmap editor), having enough patience and being a perfectionist. The original jersey template also has an oversized collar, hence why the ad placement is a bit off.

I did a full pack for an older season and it really drained me. Especially the whole renaming process and making sure the mods worked properly. I wish each team had an unique ID assigned, so the file names would stay the same.

I might do a jersey or two when I'm bored, but I'm more likely to invest my time into something else.

>> CZECH TIPSPORT EXTRALIGA MEGATHREAD

Last edited by Spirits; 01-06-2018 at 11:46 AM.
Spirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 07:03 AM   #9
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

I'm suddenly finding I can't download either of the Czech or Slovakian league packs due to my anti-virus suggesting they're "unsafe" and nothing I do gets around it. Any chance of uploading them on another site, too?
Old 09-10-2019, 02:45 PM   #10
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord PichuPal View Post
I'm suddenly finding I can't download either of the Czech or Slovakian league packs due to my anti-virus suggesting they're "unsafe" and nothing I do gets around it. Any chance of uploading them on another site, too?
I can put them up on my Dropbox at some point, sure. I'm currently creating a logopack for the upcoming game, so I can throw all my old mods on there along with the new pack once I'm done with it.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:59 PM   #11
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

That would be good, I'd guessed there might be updates on logos and potentially jerseys in the coming weeks. Just a minor annoyance with my new computer that it doesn't trust certain sites even if I tell it to.
Old 03-11-2024, 01:45 PM   #12
Javs
Hall Of Famer

link doesn't work anymore
Javs is offline   Reply With Quote