View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 09:35 AM   #74
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Well, if I am playing in open tournaments then I can't be accused of ruining anything for anybody. Yet, someone will probably suggest that anyone who has won an open tournament can't enter those either. I find it ironic that the people crying for "real competition" are the same ones that want all of their competitors eliminated by rule.

I

but does it really bother you/do you really care if someone starts to cry about you ruining their experience in the diamond/gold limited tourneys? If the tourney format just isn't that interesting to you, I can understand that... but don't let the complaints/whining of others deter you from playing....

my bunch has done best in the gold level tourneys (lose more than I win, but win enough to get some packs/points for the effort)... make the attempt at the diamond level but end up getting bumped by a lot of the same teams (I'm looking at you Durham El Torros )... but that's just incentive to try and better my squad (though at this point improvements are sloooooow going)

going to give the cap tourneys another shot now and see how I can fair in those (probably about as well I as I do in open or diamond )
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote