Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP 25 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 25 - Technical Support This forum is for technical support and bug reports.

Old 08-20-2024, 11:46 PM   #1
rvd8897
Minors (Rookie Ball)

There is a serious problem with the TCR value in this patch.

When the TCR value is set to 100, players' potential fluctuates too much.
It often happens that low-round prospects with 20-30 potential reach 80 in one year, and conversely, prospects with 80 potential drop to around 40.
There is also a problem that the potential of international prospects is dropping too quickly. This is a serious problem I have never seen before and I believe it needs to be fixed quickly.
rvd8897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 01:36 PM   #2
EpicLord
Bat Boy

Agreed

I have noticed this also. While I haven't seen any prospect go from 30 to 80, there is a lot more TCR change than I think the developers anticipated. International prospect players are basically useless. I simulated 12 seasons on commissioner mode, 100% scouting, and shortlisted every top International prospect, none of them developed. Their best outcome was like a AAAA player, most were basically dead with 2 star potential within 1 or 2 seasons in minors. The best prospects were overwhelmingly college players who got a bit of TCR love, and a few lucky high schoolers with TCR boosts or had their potentials high enough that a bit of negative TCR didn't kill them. If I had to give an analogy on what development is like at each age it would be: 16-18 TCR jumps your prospects and breaks their arms and legs every month, 19-20 TCR lightens up and only breaks a finger or a toe each month now, 21-24 TCR is somewhat amicable and might even help you out.
Old 08-22-2024, 09:53 AM   #3
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

We're taking a look at the international prospects falling off too quickly and will fix that up.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote