Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > OOTP 22 - Fictional Simulations
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 22 - Fictional Simulations Discuss fictional simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 10-12-2021, 11:24 AM   #1
JNesselroad3
Bat Boy

Help creating a fictional league

I playing ootp22.
I'm starting a fictional league and need help setting it up:
1) MLB with 2 sub leagues, 2 divisions each with 6 teams, 24 teams
2) AAA and AA each with affiliated teams of the parent. I'm flexible on the minor leagues set up.
3) Independent League at A level with 8-16 unaffiliated teams filled by undrafted players from the high school feeder league
4) HS feeder league large enough to provide players for the system

How do I get the Independent league into the league?
How do I set prices for players purchased out of this league? I see the 'purchase fee' and what should it be?
JNesselroad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:00 AM   #2
Jay_Bourne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

To create independent league you need ot go league settings menu and do the same than creating a affiliated league, except than when you select which type of league you pick the level of your league and then in the league settings, you remove the affiliation.

When I do purchased player from independant, it all depend on the salary of the average player. To me if you purchased a player it should cost your team something, per exampe when I setup a league i use the factor 3x the average salary or similar. Because you have saved time on development, drafting, etc, the minor team need to be compensated and if budget should be affected enough so your are not purchasing all the time player instead of drafting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNesselroad3 View Post
I playing ootp22.
I'm starting a fictional league and need help setting it up:
1) MLB with 2 sub leagues, 2 divisions each with 6 teams, 24 teams
2) AAA and AA each with affiliated teams of the parent. I'm flexible on the minor leagues set up.
3) Independent League at A level with 8-16 unaffiliated teams filled by undrafted players from the high school feeder league
4) HS feeder league large enough to provide players for the system

How do I get the Independent league into the league?
How do I set prices for players purchased out of this league? I see the 'purchase fee' and what should it be?
https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=324056
Jay_Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote