Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 12-28-2018, 11:42 AM   #1
Randro
Minors (Rookie Ball)

League doesnt leave simulation state

So far this morning I have been in "simulating" since 9am central time. I have tried restarting, logging out, logging in, etc. Nothing advances the day. It's a diamond league d311.
Randro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 12:11 PM   #2
Randro
Minors (Rookie Ball)

its still occurring, I have logged in and out of steam, cleared steam cache, nothing is helping. I have a second account and that one is working fine. I hope this can get fixed.

Last edited by Randro; 12-28-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old 12-28-2018, 12:12 PM   #3
Randro
Minors (Rookie Ball)

when i log in I see the countdown hit "0" for a second or two, then it returns to "Simulating..."
Old 12-28-2018, 12:14 PM   #4
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

I'm also in D311 with one of my 3 teams, and getting the same message, just for this league. This happened to me once before and they said that one of their servers was down.

Of course, this was the one league that I got up for to make a pitching rotation change that needs to be timed just right!
2002halos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 12:16 PM   #5
Randro
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002halos View Post
I'm also in D311 with one of my 3 teams, and getting the same message, just for this league. This happened to me once before and they said that one of their servers was down.

Of course, this was the one league that I got up for to make a pitching rotation change that needs to be timed just right!

Thanks! Good to know it's not just me.
Old 12-28-2018, 12:31 PM   #6
camonroe
Minors (Single A)

I'am able to login but when I try to download the league file there is an error that says that it is impossible to download the league file. I'm in Bronze .232 and username is camonroe
camonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 01:08 PM   #7
JasonC23
All Star Reserve

Diamond .319 is having the same "stuck on Simulating" issue. Guessing a server is having issues, as mentioned above.
JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 01:58 PM   #8
Jwalk100
Minors (Single A)

Im sure they are throwing tools at it right now. Give it a good swift kick!
Old 12-28-2018, 02:28 PM   #9
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Yeah, it looks like a couple of the servers had some issues. Chris is looking into it.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:16 PM   #10
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
Yeah, it looks like a couple of the servers had some issues. Chris is looking into it.
When you guys fix things like this, can you please slow down the catch up rate? I had my pitching rotation lined up for the last two games of a series against an opponent with a big platoon weakness and needed to bring my best pitchers from the other side of the mound for the next several series.

Instead of being able to do that, you simmed so many games at once that I was stuck with the wrong rotation and lost a key series with my division leader 1-2, while also going 2-3 against teams with losing records. Sure, I might have lost anyway, but I didn't have the expected opportunity to do anything about it.

If there's any way possible, it would be more fair to everyone if you played like one game per 20 minutes while catching up, or else just let it run behind with one game per 30 minutes, going later into the evening and then catch up the next morning.

Just my two cents.
2002halos is offline   Reply With Quote