Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 11-19-2018, 12:03 PM   #1
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Reversion of Team Appearance

Mustangs is a specific fictional logo. I run a team named the Mustangs, but I use a different fictional logo (Mohicans) and a unique color scheme. Every season, the logo and color scheme reverts back to the defaults associated with the fictional Mustang logo.

I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere in this forum, but searching did not yield any immediate results.

My in game username is the same as my forum name.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:12 PM   #2
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Have you tried this: Go to the profile & settings tab of the PT home screen, there is a troubleshooting menu, click "download all team graphics"
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:16 PM   #3
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

I already changed my logo back to the Mohicans, so I probably won't know if this fix works or not until next Monday.

However, my concern is also the change to the team uniform color palette. Would downloading the logos prevent my custom color scheme from being changed as well?

Last edited by Dogberry99; 11-19-2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2018, 01:26 PM   #4
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Hmmm... we'll look into it. Maybe it is a problem when you use a standard nickname but with a custom logo.
Old 11-19-2018, 01:34 PM   #5
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Thank you. I'll continue to look for solutions on my end as well. With me, user error is always a fairly safe assumption :-D

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you and your team.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:09 PM   #6
gemini615
All Star Reserve

The same thing happened to my team this morning. I also have a standard nickname but was using a custom logo. The logo reverted back and my uniforms changed.
gemini615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 05:09 PM   #7
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

This has happened again. Specifically, my custom color scheme and my chosen logo both reverted to the settings which match the default choices associated with my team name. I can further confirm that downloading all team graphics had no effect upon my team's altered appearance.

If it makes any difference, the specific shade of color I opt for is 135/36/53 on the RGB scale, which is the official maroon variant adopted by Midwestern State University :-)
Old 11-27-2018, 02:38 AM   #8
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Unfortunately we have not found the reason why this is happening to you yet.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:12 PM   #9
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

No worries. I understand that some bugs can elude normal logic and be particularly tricky. Thus far, this has had zero effect on gameplay, which is why I consider this issue to be both mildly annoying and exceptionally minor.

Thank you for looking into this issue. Additionally, thank you for creating this easily accessible way to play the game. I was a little overwhelmed when I first bought it a while back, though I knew I would like it and eventually play it. When PT was released, it was the perfect introduction to ease my way into OOTP. Just thought I should mention that while I had a bit of dev attention :-)
Old 11-28-2018, 11:37 AM   #10
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

When setting up my team this morning, I saw for the first time an option stating: Lock team logos & textures (prevents auto-update when game is loaded) - I had missed it before, but it is now checked. I will provide updates on how this changes my experience.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:11 PM   #11
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

My team's appearance did not change upon promotion from Entry Pool to the Bronze League. Unless there were other changes that could have affected this that I am unaware of, this setting appears to have been the solution I was looking for.

Thank you all for your assistance in this matter.