Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 11:36 PM   #1
kq76
Global Moderator

Post Your Wishlist, It Can Help!

I was talking to someone in PM about OOTP frustration. I think what I said (and did) could help a number of people so I'm going to copy and paste it below (I'm only sharing what I said).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kq76
Yeah, I hear you about getting frustrated over your feature/fix wants not getting addressed. That bothered me for awhile too. Then I decided to just start jotting them down in a file on my computer. Not that it would help get them implemented, but somehow it did actually help with the frustration. And then once I got a lot of them I decided to clean them up and post them in that thread I link to in my sig. The vast majority still don't get addressed (a few have), but it does help knowing that they're out there in one spot easy for anyone to read if they ever want to. And who knows, maybe someone else will champion them and they'll be listened to instead. You honestly might want to try it, I swear it's therapeutic!
I'm not just saying it either, I really do believe it. So for anyone who may be frustrated out there that their voice isn't being heard, give it a try. It worked for me.

I recommend a single thread as it's easier to keep track of and you're more likely to keep it up. Or if you think some other way might work better for you, try that.
Closed Thread