Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Trouble-Shooting & Tech Support

Old 05-14-2007, 04:09 AM   #1
Andreas Raht
Administrator

FAQ: How do I unlicense the game?

You should unlicense the game before you uninstall it, install a new operating system, format your harddisk, move the game to another computer and so on. After installing it again, you can license it again anytime, either on the same or on a different computer.

To unlicense the game, go to the Windows control panel and click on the "eLicense" control. A list of products will be shown. Right-click on the product which you want to unlicense, and select "Unlicense". Follow the dialog. That's all!

If the eLicense control doesn't work, do the following: Close the MS Windows control panel and locate the icon which you use to start the product. Right-click on the icon and select "Properties". There is a command line like "C:\Program Files\Out of the Park Developments\Title Bout Championship Boxing 2\tb2.exe". Add the parameter "-unlicense". The command line should then look like

"C:\Programme\Out of the Park Developments\Title Bout Championship Boxing 2\tb2.exe" -unlicense

Close and save the properties dialog, and start the game. Follow the dialog to unlicense the game. Then you can remove the parameter again.

Last edited by Andreas Raht; 11-28-2007 at 03:25 AM.
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:23 PM   #2
Kobeck
Major Leagues

LOL

I know this is old but I get 'failed with error code 31'

system identifier used to generate license cannot be retrieved
Kobeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:34 PM   #3
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Try contacting the elicense company with your original Order ID. I did and just got my one missing license renewed.

Cap
Old 01-08-2017, 07:08 PM   #4
Rspen46
Minors (Single A)

elicene co

Late 2016 i contacted the elicense company with all of my game purchase info, they told me they no longer handle TBB 2.5 licenses, they gave me the email and name of someone to contact, he said that's not their game, that they have a different one, and to go back and tell them, I did and elicense just said same thing, that's the info we have, that he is our contact to send TBB 2.5 owners to, so obviously elicense is very screwed up and somehow made a mistake and send Ttitle bout 2.5 licensed owners to the wrong person instead of issuing a new license.

I contacted Andreas and he sent me a new number for my game, but that seems like a lot of trouble to have to go through, as these days, Computers do not last as long as they use to, hard drives and other things go out much sooner and Im always having to put the game on a new system, the one i got setup with the new number he sent me, the motheboard went out in 3 months, so right now I am not able to play the game, I wish there were a way to get a permanent number from him to put in my game, I've got years into the 2.5 version and 2013 version to me just looks terrible, an awful looking interface, I just don't like playing it and looking at it, I love 2.5 and don't want to lose all my info and gaming time I've put into it.
Rspen46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:20 AM   #5
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rspen46 View Post
Late 2016 i contacted the elicense company with all of my game purchase info, they told me they no longer handle TBB 2.5 licenses
If that happens again, please forward their email to me. Thank you!
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:20 PM   #6
bama1959
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Help Andreas

I am having a problem with the unlicense as well. Can I get some help?
I posted a new thread before I saw this one, but I did the control panel and the desk top icon and still cannot unlicense.
bama1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 04:37 PM   #7
MPMUSTANG
Bat Boy

I am not able to unlicense Title Bout 2.5 from my old machine. I run Title Bout on a Mac using Cross Over Games and cannot figure out how to unlicense the game. Is there anyone I can contact for help with a new install using my license? Thanks in advance, and Title Bout rules!
MPMUSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:21 AM   #8
Gator
Minors (Double A)

I'm not seeing a "elicense" option in the Windows Control Panel. Any suggestions?
Baseball will take our people out-of-doors, fill them with oxygen, give them a larger physical stoicism. Tend to relieve us from being a nervous, dyspeptic set, Repair these losses, and be a blessing to us.
Walt Whitman
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #9
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

License Issue

I have a license code, but it won't take it any more. Where do I get a new one. I changed hard drives and it won't let me in the game.

Thanks
texan73 is offline   Reply With Quote