Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 01-14-2020, 05:04 PM   #1
Wingedlion14
Minors (Double A)

Save Deleted teams, entire minor league structure, between

In a save where I have been serving as the GM, the year is 2084. In the time since 2019, four teams have been added (one in all three AL divisions, 1 in the NL East), and the Minnesota Twins and Miami Marlins have moved. Following the 2084 season, I saved the game and quit; upon reloading, several wonky things have happened:

1. All four expansion teams have been deleted. However, the memory of their existence remains (i.e., their former players maintain their stats from those seasons, albeit with no team listed, their creation is listed in Team Evolution, blank spots still appear in the standings as they are listed at 0-0). They have no team name; however, their 40-man roster is still under contract. You can check out their Team History, where team-related stats are empty (e.g., team records and payroll values over the years), while player leaderboards remain.

2. The Washington Nationals have been renamed to "?????" with a record of 81-81 (I don't remember if that was their actual record or not). Their history and rosters are normal, although the individual player histories list their time on the Nationals as playing without a team listed, just like the expansion teams.

3. The organizations that moved have been unaffected by this particular issue, just like the other real-life teams.

4. Arguably the biggest change, however, is the deletion of all the minor leagues and the sudden employment of reserve rosters within the save. The minor league teams still exist, but have no names, and have been decoupled from their Major League teams *despite the fact that the leagues are still listed as affiliated with MLB. I have to trade for my former prospects (and am in fact unable to trade for them, but I have the option to).

5. Every league seems to be affected by this, even more so than MLB.

I'm not particularly worried about keeping the league: I had been considering re-starting, as it was getting slow to open and certain pages, such as the list of starters on the Team History page, refused to open at all. However, I'd like to know if there's a cause for this, and see if there's a reason to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Wingedlion14 is offline   Reply With Quote