Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM Dynasty Reports

Old 11-17-2016, 03:57 PM   #1
frogman210
Major Leagues

Colorado Avalanche Path To Glory Mode Dynasty Report

So I am going to start a Dynasty report here and see how things go.

I am going to start with the Colorado Avalanche my all time favorite franchise. I will post my thought process as any trades and the like go down. Here is a glimpse of the starting look for the GM and head coach that I started out with.

Coaching Ratings -

Coaching Goalies 6
Coaching Defense 5
Coaching Forwards 5
Coaching Prospects 7
Defensive Skills 5
Offensive Skills 5
Physical Training 5

Misc Ratings
-

Player Management 7
Motivation 8
Discipline 7
Negotiating 7
Self-Preservation 7
Tactics 16
In game Tactics 8

I will Edit this post with information about the shape of the team and the chosen direction that we go once I have had some time to formulate a game plan.

The Goal for this season from Stan Kronke is straight forward as he puts it.. "Rebuild"

I will share images of the to player currently and the top prospect on the team as well.

The top player on the current team according to the team scouting report is currently Matt Duchene
The top Prospect on the current team according to the team scouting report is currently Nathan Mackinnon

The first order of business is to hire a few top notch scouts that I am seeing available right now.

I signed scout David Conte to a 4 season contract worth $57,000.00 each of the 4 seasons.

Evaluating Abilities rating is 17
Evaluating Potential rating is 18
Scouting Region is USA and Canada: All of USA plus Canada

I also signed scout Peter Forsberg to a 4 season contract worth $37,000.00 each of the 4 seasons.
Evaluating Abilities rating is 17
Evaluating Potential rating is 16
Scouting Region is Vasternorrland

I signed Scout John Shaffer to a 4 season contract worth $50,000.00 each of the 4 seasons.
Evaluating Abilities rating is 18
Evaluating Potential rating is 19
Scouting Region is Texas

Next I decided that if i am going to be rebuilding i need to get a couple solid youth development style coaches hired so I gave Ethan Eure a 4 season contract worth $190,000.00 each of the 4 seasons.

Coaching Goalies 12
Coaching Defense 18
Coaching Forwards 7
Coaching Prospects 19
Defensive skills 11
Offensive Skills 15
Physical Training 4

I decided to pick him up due to his prospect and defensive coaching. I think that I will promote him to my top defensive coach and see if i can start to develop some young defense men.

As far as who I am looking to build the team around right now the key players in the system developing for me right now are -

my top developing prospects not with the nhl club are currently

Tyson Jost C/LW/RW - 4 star potential
Nicolas Meloche RD/LD 3.5 star potential
Mikko Rantanen LW/RW/C 3.5 star potential

Aj Greer and Will Butcher headline the group of the next 5 or so prospects in the 3 star potential range. I think that I will try and get both of them into the line up regularly by the start of next season. Greer especially I think should be able to develop nicely this year.

As the team owner is wanting a rebuild I will be placing anyone 30 and older onto the trade block to see if it generates any interesting offers. notables there include 39 year old J. Iginla 36 year old F. Beauchemin, 34 year old R. Borque and 33 year old F. Tyutin.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in following along with the reports and updates or not thanks!

Last edited by frogman210; 11-17-2016 at 04:25 PM.
frogman210 is offline   Reply With Quote