Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 11-16-2014, 02:35 PM   #181
Colby
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league. Relative newbie to OOTP and I have not been in an online league before. PM me if there are any openings
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:48 AM   #182
Kilborn
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Interested in joining an online league

I have purchased OOTP about once every 3 years since '05 I think, but I've never done an online league.

I would be interested in joining a league that uses regular rules, but I am open to any kind of player alignment (i.e. fictional or real players, fictional or inaugural draft start).

I can join an in-progress league or an inaugural draft league - no preference.

I typically run AI leagues that use real players with an inaugural draft, allows trading of draft picks and recently drafted players. I typically set up my stats weight as 40/30/20/10 (40% rating, 30% current year, 20% last year, 10% 2-yrs ago).

I'm a 28-year Texas Rangers fan, but I will manage any team other than the Yankees... and I'd prefer not the St. Louis Cardinals either, though if needed I'll bite the bullet and manage them to respectability.

I can typically check on this about once every other day. More frequently is bonus.

PM me here at ootpdevelopments board if you have a spot open!

-Kilborn
Kilborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:51 PM   #183
raheem79
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I am new to this. I would like to join a league that has real players. I don't care if we use current rosters or draft. I am VERY interested in joining. Please email me at raheem79@yahoo.com.
raheem79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #184
Arkansas Natural
Minors (Rookie Ball)

My league of 3 years (SBC) disappeared overnight, so it looks like I am in need of a new league. I am 44 yrs old and an old school baseball fanatic. I live in Arkansas and often attend NW Arkansas Naturals baseball games. What I am looking for...

A group that heavily uses AIM for communication
Would prefer to try my hand at a fictional league or a historic one as I have never done one
Would prefer to be in a league starting from scratch, but willing to take over a franchise if it hasn't been left in an unwinnable situation.

I can be reached on AIM at "GM Jared Hyatt". I work 13 hour shifts at night, so give me some time to reply.
Arkansas Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #185
donlooky
Bat Boy

Looking for another league to join

I'm currently in a league and going to continue with it. I'm looking for another league to join that uses current players, sims daily and sims 1 day,

Please email if you have a league like this, or simuliar, with an opening: donlooky@verizon.net

I'm still new to the game, but learning.
donlooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:18 PM   #186
kentamura
Bat Boy

Cause the SBC disappeared,i am looking for a new leauge,i prefer uses current players,it's better with live sim, Please email me at kenta-mura@hotmail.com
kentamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:15 PM   #187
fhoneck
Bat Boy

Long time OOTP player, never been in an online league.

PM me if there's an open spot.
fhoneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:44 AM   #188
movet22
Bat Boy

I am looking to join an online league, but am not entirely sure how it works. My only baseball sim experience is through whatifsports.com's Hardball Dynasty (of which I have extensive experience), and some minor single-player OOTP14 play.

I am looking for something with as close to the normal MLB set-up as possible and am ok with real or fictitious players. I would love some guidance as to how this works exactly, and am hoping an online league will help me understand this quicker and more completely.

You can reach me via email at jdveterano@gmail.com

Thanks,

Doug
movet22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #189
jdono927
Minors (Double A)

Would love to join an online league, and would prefer current MLB rosters or historical, but I have no objection to fictional. However, I have never done an online league before and don't know much about how it works so be prepared for me to be asking some questions until I get the hang of it!

Contact me at jackdonovan927@gmail.com
jdono927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:48 AM   #190
daveyfire
Bat Boy

Hi, looking for an online league. I have played OOTP for years and am currently in an amazing online league run with DMB, but have never been in an OOTP online league. I'd prefer a fictional league but am open to whatever - more than anything just want to get a feel for online OOTP. Please PM if you have an opening, thanks!
daveyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #191
DSweg
Bat Boy

Hello! I'm looking for an online OOTP league, I've played in quite a few online leagues over the years, looking to get back into the game. The newer the league the better, prefer real players. Respond to PMs or emails to dereksweger@gmail.com.

Thanks!
DSweg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #192
MartnAR
Bat Boy

Looking for Online League

Hi, I've played OOTP the past couple of years but always by myself vs CPU. I'm looking to further enhance my experience with OOTP and would like to join an Online League. Please email me at malonso87@gmail.com.

Looking forward to playing against some of you. Thanks!

Martin

Last edited by MartnAR; 12-01-2014 at 05:49 PM.
MartnAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:36 AM   #193
The Goblin
Bat Boy

PBL entering 22 Season !

Gentlemen,
I come to you on Official PBL business! As one of the original (and least successful) owners (June 28, 2010) I will tell you the PBL is an incredible league. Commissioner Bobola is second to none! He's reliable, fair, involved and punctual! We sim often and are a group of competitive and supportive owners. There are openings and I believe all the teams are in good, manageable shape (from a $$ perspective). Young or old, novice or amatuer, married or divorced...the PBL wants you!!
Home | Paramount Baseball Message Board
The Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 04:55 PM   #194
Tackle52
Bat Boy

I'm looking for a new league (if it's anything like the OOTP 6 days, this will be difficult): modern rosters/financials.

my email is cardinals11rams@yahoo.com
Tackle52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #195
dennis4485
Bat Boy

new to ootp15. would love to join an online league. not sure how the leagues work but would love to try one out. like i said i am new to the game and would need some tutoring (a little). i love baseball. historical would be my first choice but would do a fictional league. if any openings shoot me an email. dennis4485@yahoo.com
dennis4485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:41 PM   #196
jommen
Bat Boy

online league

looking to join a league...preferably real, but it is not a deal breaker. enjoy the game...ready to match wits. thanks.
jommen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:39 PM   #197
All Tide Up
Bat Boy

I'm interested in joining a league after my long time league dissolved. I've got decent experience (OOTP 13 & 14) and prefer real players. Email me at zacronk@gmail.com
All Tide Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:58 PM   #198
fhoneck
Bat Boy

Looking to move into a league without scouting. The faster the sim, the better. Other than that, not much matters to me.
fhoneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #199
WhiteSoxFan84
Bat Boy

Hi,

I'm new to OOTP 15 but have played a ton before and love the game. I just love baseball in general and pretending to be a real GM is one of my hobbies.

I'm looking for a real-life players league - I can be active (will definitely submit lineups and post once a week if needed) but not super-active (cannot commit to be active daily or every other day).

Would love an opportunity to take over a team in your league - let me know if you have an opening. My personal email is RamonOdisho@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Ramon
WhiteSoxFan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #200
baseballGODS1
Bat Boy

Hello

Hey, I've played OOTP15 offline, Looking to join a fun active league online. I am most interested in a league that recently started. real life rosters, real life rules, settings. Basically as realistic as possible. email me at tmw13@live.com . Ready to start!
baseballGODS1 is offline   Reply With Quote