Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 01-13-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Righty Groove
Minors (Triple A)

Fictional Logopack (Germany, France, England, Canada) + historical MLB + generic logos (400+)

Hello all,

I would like to share and gatter opinions on my logopack for mostly fictional (and maybe historical) leagues, including all the logos I use on my saves.

ATTENTION!: none of the logos here were made by me from scratch. They are all modifications from original logos from existing franchises (both historical and current) from several sports (Baseball, Hockey, Football, American Football, College sports and others) as well as logos from this and other forums. They all went through modifications (some small, others large) to add, remove, switch or improve elements, to give a more generic or a baseball-logo style.

I do not claim to have made or own any of those logos.

Without further addo: Fictional logo pack v1

Fictional Logopack v2
Fictional Logopack update

Canada Baseball League
Brittish Premiership
France Ligue 1
Baseball Bundesliga
Major League Baseball (includes past and custom logos, like Brooklyn Dodgers, Florida Marlins, San Francisco Seals and Oakland Oaks).

You can also see/download them individually from here (separated in albums).

As the title implies, it includes logos for Fictional leagues based in: Germany, France and England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland, fictional league in Canada, complete current day logos for MLB and several historical logos (like San Francisco Seals, Brooklyn Dodgers, Boston Americans, etc.), as well as over 400 "custom" logos, which can be easily modified or used "as is" for generic team's nicknames or cities.

Some logos will be familiar to most people, but others I have never seen here.

I'll post some of my favourites

Toronto St. Pats

Québec Aces

Montréal Maroons

Vancouver Canucks

Boston Americans

Berlin

Alemannia Aachen

Liverpool

Last edited by Righty Groove; 01-26-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Righty Groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
Righty Groove
Minors (Triple A)

Thanks to those who have downloaded and/or seen them on the photobucket account.

Any thoughts? Ideas?
Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
colbertnation64
Bat Boy

These are awesome!

I actually like to create my own fictional leagues then do a lot of simming. I'm a history guy. I like controlling the big picture rather than micro-managing a franchise.

Because of that, I actually just created a new fictional game that started in France in 1871 with an English league popping up in 1890. So this logo pack is more than awesome! Thanks a ton!
colbertnation64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
Righty Groove
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colbertnation64 View Post
These are awesome!

I actually like to create my own fictional leagues then do a lot of simming. I'm a history guy. I like controlling the big picture rather than micro-managing a franchise.

Because of that, I actually just created a new fictional game that started in France in 1871 with an English league popping up in 1890. So this logo pack is more than awesome! Thanks a ton!
I'm very glad to hear! I'll actually be working on logos for 2nd tier divisions for England, Germany and France soon, but may take a while due to college work.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #5
Righty Groove
Minors (Triple A)

I'll be posting soon an update on my logopack. I'm now uploading both the new version, logopack v2, with all the logos, and also an update, with just the new logos. It's mostly custom logos, with plenty of possibilites for many cities and team nicknames.

just like last time, those will be up individually on my photobucket.

Here are some of my favourites:

Broncos/Cowboys/Roughriders

C Express

Grasshoppers

Bison

Wolfpack

Palm Tree/Suns/Beach

Done:
Fictional Logopack v2
Fictional Logopack update

Last edited by Righty Groove; 01-19-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #6
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

You're doing a great job and I'm sure the community appreciates your sharing your work. You are completely free to keep doing it, but I have a bunch of these logos already in my 5000+ logo collection. You can keep doing what you're doing, but I'm worried that you're kind of reinventing the wheel.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
Righty Groove
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
You're doing a great job and I'm sure the community appreciates your sharing your work. You are completely free to keep doing it, but I have a bunch of these logos already in my 5000+ logo collection. You can keep doing what you're doing, but I'm worried that you're kind of reinventing the wheel.
I'm sorry to have some logos twice. It's just that, a lot of those I'm sharing I haven't seen anywhere here. And besides, my packs are not ready-to-use, more like raw material for further modding or editing. Most of my logos are +300px, a lot of these are over 700px, much better for editing then "ready-to-use" 150px images.

So, even if some logos are already there, it's apples and orangers, really.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #8
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty Groove View Post
I'm sorry to have some logos twice. It's just that, a lot of those I'm sharing I haven't seen anywhere here. And besides, my packs are not ready-to-use, more like raw material for further modding or editing. Most of my logos are +300px, a lot of these are over 700px, much better for editing then "ready-to-use" 150px images.

So, even if some logos are already there, it's apples and orangers, really.
Not a big deal at all. I just wanted to make sure you weren't doing something that had already been done. Keep at it and have fun with it. People will appreciate it.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #9
Righty Groove
Minors (Triple A)

New update! Country-themed packs.

Logo packs for fictional leagues in Canada, France, Germany and the UK, with logos by team name and subsequent minors (at least one level, full minors for Canada) for each league!

Canada Baseball League
Brittish Premiership
France Ligue 1
Baseball Bundesliga
Major League Baseball (includes past and custom logos, like Brooklyn Dodgers, Florida Marlins, San Francisco Seals and Oakland Oaks).