Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 04-16-2015, 11:16 AM   #81
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Mainstreet,
As far as using the Eterna City logo as your avatar, just save the photo to your computer and resize it to what it needs to be for max size of avatars.
Old 04-17-2015, 07:57 PM   #82
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

New versions of SInnoh jerseys sent. Canalave, Eterna, Solaceon did not change. Other 10 should have logos correct, though there may also be some font changes since I struggled to match the font at times.
mainstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 04:41 PM   #83
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Sinnoh jerseys updated and Hoenn Jerseys complete
Old 04-19-2015, 01:28 PM   #84
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Kalos Jerseys are next on my task list.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:55 PM   #85
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Got 6 done tonight. Should get the rest of Kalos done tomorrow night
Old 04-21-2015, 09:08 AM   #86
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Kalos Jerseys are done!
Old 04-22-2015, 12:06 AM   #87
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

I'm going to start on Hoenn ballcaps tonight.

(Query: Do you want me to make a world list? Like, all the city, state pairings within each country for the search feature? I can whip that up with skilled BP usage. No point if you've already done it, but I can do that easily.)

EDIT: Whismurs is spelled wrong on the jersey. Fallarbor is spelled wrong on both the logo and jersey.

Last edited by mainstreet; 04-22-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:27 AM   #88
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

Hoenn caps sent.

As far as I'm aware, current task list for people to complete:

Johto Caps
Unova Caps
Unova Jerseys
Kalos Caps

I'll probably do another round of caps later in week if no one has taken them by then.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:14 AM   #89
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstreet View Post
I'm going to start on Hoenn ballcaps tonight.

(Query: Do you want me to make a world list? Like, all the city, state pairings within each country for the search feature? I can whip that up with skilled BP usage. No point if you've already done it, but I can do that easily.)

EDIT: Whismurs is spelled wrong on the jersey. Fallarbor is spelled wrong on both the logo and jersey.
God damn it....I'll fix those tonight. Typos are killing me...
Old 04-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #90
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Hoenn caps sent.

As far as I'm aware, current task list for people to complete:

Johto Caps
Unova Caps
Unova Jerseys
Kalos Caps

I'll probably do another round of caps later in week if no one has taken them by then.
Yeah. I did the Kanto caps with the jerseys already. I might have started Johto, but I'll have to check. At work right now.

I was planning on starting Unova Jerseys tonight, if the kids cooperate tonight.

As far as the world edit. I've got a list of all the cities in the individual regions and I'm probably going to set it up as Country-State-City as Kalos-Kalos-Luminose City. I think that'll work for the game. Just gotta get around to playing with the worldedit file.

What's the BP thing you're talking about?

Last edited by Nickphillies; 04-22-2015 at 11:24 AM.
Nickphillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:29 AM   #91
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickphillies View Post
Yeah. I did the Kanto caps with the jerseys already. I might have started Johto, but I'll have to check. At work right now.

I was planning on starting Unova Jerseys tonight, if the kids cooperate tonight.

As far as the world edit. I've got a list of all the cities in the individual regions and I'm probably going to set it up as Country-State-City as Kalos-Kalos-Luminose City. I think that'll work for the game. Just gotta get around to playing with the worldedit file.

What's the BP thing you're talking about?
Bulbapedia, of course.

And fwiw, I would've gone Kalos-Lumiose-Lumiose City for the major cities, and towns attached to their nearest city, e.g.: Hoenn-Mauville-Verdanturf Town and Kanto-Viridian-Pallet Town, but to each his own.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:37 AM   #92
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Bulbapedia, of course.

And fwiw, I would've gone Kalos-Lumiose-Lumiose City for the major cities, and towns attached to their nearest city, e.g.: Hoenn-Mauville-Verdanturf Town and Kanto-Viridian-Pallet Town, but to each his own.
Ah....that's actually a good idea and that'll help with the Alignments of the Major/AAA/AA teams. Good thinking man!
Old 04-22-2015, 11:44 AM   #93
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

You can also let landmarks be false "towns", to provide more locations for people to have as birthplaces and such. There are people in these places, after all.

Hoenn-Lilycove-Mount Pyre
Kanto-Pewter-Mount Moon
Sinnoh-Canalave-Iron Island
Hoenn-Petalburg-Petalburg Woods

and so forth
Old 04-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #94
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Well if you want you can get the listing for the cities And such since I'm at work
Old 04-22-2015, 12:06 PM   #95
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

Yeah, alright, I'll start this. Don't know if I'll finish this morning, but I'll get some stuff done.

What I'm doing is directly coding the XML, so it won't be as quick as I thought, lol. Trying to make it so it's compatible with world_default, but it should also worth in a new world if we add the right <world> tags as well.

Here's some quick XML. The pops aren't quite right because I haven't finished and done the math, but here's the "state" of Viridian completed in its block, so you can see what I'm doing. (In Notepad++, it's indented correctly.) (I don't know what we want to do for lat/long, so have left those blank for now)

<CONTINENT id="7" name="Pokemon World" pop="1000000000" lid="0" abbr="PK" dem="Trainer">
<NATION id="251" name="Kanto" pop="5000000" lid="0" capid="" bbqual="5" abbr="KAN" dem="Kantonese" time_zone="8">
<ETHNICITIES>
<ETHNICITY lid="0" pct="50">
<ETHNICITY lid="2" pct="50">
</ETHNICITIES>
<STATES>
<STATE id="4001" name="Viridian" pop="500000" lid="0" abbr="VIR">
<CITIES>
<CITY id="92001" name="Pallet Town" pop="100000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="PAL">
<CITY id="92002" name="Viridian City" pop="300000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="VIR">
<CITY id="92003" name="Viridian Forest" pop="50000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="VF">
<CITY id="92004" name="Route 1" pop="20000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="R01">
<CITY id="92005" name="Route 2" pop="20000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="R02">
<CITY id="92006" name="Route 22" pop="10000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="R22">
</CITIES>
</STATE>
</STATES>
</NATION>
</CONTINENT>

Last edited by mainstreet; 04-22-2015 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:51 PM   #96
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Yeah, alright, I'll start this. Don't know if I'll finish this morning, but I'll get some stuff done.

What I'm doing is directly coding the XML, so it won't be as quick as I thought, lol. Trying to make it so it's compatible with world_default, but it should also worth in a new world if we add the right <world> tags as well.

Here's some quick XML. The pops aren't quite right because I haven't finished and done the math, but here's the "state" of Viridian completed in its block, so you can see what I'm doing. (In Notepad++, it's indented correctly.) (I don't know what we want to do for lat/long, so have left those blank for now)

<CONTINENT id="7" name="Pokemon World" pop="1000000000" lid="0" abbr="PK" dem="Trainer">
<NATION id="251" name="Kanto" pop="5000000" lid="0" capid="" bbqual="5" abbr="KAN" dem="Kantonese" time_zone="8">
<ETHNICITIES>
<ETHNICITY lid="0" pct="50">
<ETHNICITY lid="2" pct="50">
</ETHNICITIES>
<STATES>
<STATE id="4001" name="Viridian" pop="500000" lid="0" abbr="VIR">
<CITIES>
<CITY id="92001" name="Pallet Town" pop="100000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="PAL">
<CITY id="92002" name="Viridian City" pop="300000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="VIR">
<CITY id="92003" name="Viridian Forest" pop="50000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="VF">
<CITY id="92004" name="Route 1" pop="20000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="R01">
<CITY id="92005" name="Route 2" pop="20000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="R02">
<CITY id="92006" name="Route 22" pop="10000" lid="0" lat="" long="" abbr="R22">
</CITIES>
</STATE>
</STATES>
</NATION>
</CONTINENT>
Well for lat/Long we could probably just use cities in the US or something or I'll find a decent map that we can use for an idea. I figured the World file would be the biggest hurdle for our idea, so I'm not in any hurry to rush through it and risk screwing something up. Sometime these next few days I'm gonna put the uniforms and caps in game and get screenshots of them.

Last edited by Nickphillies; 04-22-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Nickphillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:37 PM   #97
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Well for lat/Long we could probably just use cities in the US or something or I'll find a decent map that we can use for an idea. I figured the World file would be the biggest hurdle for our idea, so I'm not in any hurry to rush through it and risk screwing something up. Sometime these next few days I'm gonna put the uniforms and caps in game and get screenshots of them.
Using cities in the US is a good way to get strange overlaps I bet.

May want to consider picking a blank spot in the Pacific that's along the same lat as Japan, where these places are based off of.

Also open to the timezone changing similarly. These sort of lists are things I happen to be really good at, especially as I already have a partial population DB for another pokemon project.

So I'll just leave lat/long blank for now and we'll add 'em in later.

Don't worry, I'm careful. One reason I'm doing it as a continent, and starting the IDs with high numbers, is to avoid conflicts.
Old 04-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #98
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Are you including the Pokemon world w/ the world edit or making it it's own world? My plan was making it it's own world so if we used USA lat/longs for example it wouldn't matter.
Old 04-22-2015, 04:58 PM   #99
mainstreet
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Are you including the Pokemon world w/ the world edit or making it it's own world? My plan was making it it's own world so if we used USA lat/longs for example it wouldn't matter.
I'm using a separate file, but I'm setting the IDs specifically so it will be compatible with the main world. Of course, being IDs, we can also make it our own world and it will still work.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:40 PM   #100
Nickphillies
All Star Reserve

Quote:
I'm using a separate file, but I'm setting the IDs specifically so it will be compatible with the main world. Of course, being IDs, we can also make it our own world and it will still work.
Damn that's a great idea. Never would have thought of that