Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 10-17-2014, 06:32 AM   #121
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ile View Post
I would love that!

Another thing that just struck my mind, is that I would love more player/fan/media and player/player/media interaction. There's always an amount of pressure and/or love that the fans bring, and there are always players that handle interactions with fans in good and bad ways.

Say you pay a guy 18mil$ after he had a great season. He starts off the first 3 months batting .210, and the team is doing pretty crap in general. This could trigger some sort of special event, where the fans either decide to back him up, and cheer him on, or criticize (spelling?) him. The level of the players professionality could then decide how he handles the situation, by either taking responsbility, or saying something stupid that makes the fans even more angry.

Also, team chemistry could open up for teammates backing him up (or leave him to handle it alone), which influences the chemistry and perhaps even trigger some sort of bad or good relationship between the players.

I realize this sounds scary, and something that easily could get out of hand, with way too much off field stuff going on. But I believe that, if it's possible to do it right, it would be awesome!
Definitely sounds cool. I would love to get this into the game. It should be optional of course as there would be a fair amount who would not like it. That being said, there are parts of the game that I'd rather see improved first, like financials. But add it to what I am sure is a very long running reature request list.

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:52 AM   #122
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeters1734 View Post
there are parts of the game that I'd rather see improved first, like financials.
In addition to the ideas in this thread I agree with this one. Full finances with proper balance sheet and income statement. I want control of everything financial.
Honorable_Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote