Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB General Discussions

TBCB General Discussions Talk about the new boxing sim, Title Bout.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #81
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Not too crazy about the individual fighter pics (See below). The cellotaped polaroids look really cheezy. Why not use trading card frames instead.

Cap
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Cap; 05-20-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #82
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
Not too crazy about the individual fighter pics (See below). The cellotaped polaroids look really cheezy. Why not use trading card frames instead.

Cap
You can change them using the skinning controls. Then share your "cap skin" with us all...
pisdpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #83
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisdpaul View Post
You can change them using the skinning controls. Then share your "cap skin" with us all...
I'd need a truly simple step-by-step instruction guide focused on that one job to do that.

Cap
Old 05-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #84
Lee
Global Moderator

Quote:
I'd need a truly simple step-by-step instruction guide focused on that one job to do that.

Cap
You can also go to the classic view at the moment. I like the Boxing card idea and might give that a shot. It would be my first try, so it may take some doing.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #85
BigFiasco
Minors (Triple A)

kudos for getting this out Paul and whoever else. I am sticking with 2.5 as it meets my needs just fine but I wanted to voice a "good job" for coming thru with the release. Now hopefully the work continues onto the true v.3
Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #86
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisdpaul View Post
Yes, its USD... This skinning is not as complex as it initially seems. Once you have a handle on it, it make a lot of sense. There is even the ability to move, resize and even delete buttons/controls from the screens. So if someone really wants to the skinning controls give a lot of power!
So easy a 5 year old child could do it! (If he knew where to find it)

Send for a 5 year old child, I can't make head or tail out of it. (With apologies to Groucho)

In my present state I need something a monkey could do! My fascination is not with the tools and how they function but in the imagining and creation of design and graphics.

Cap
Old 05-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #87
Marc Vaughan
Sports Interactive

Quote:
In my present state I need something a monkey could do! My fascination is not with the tools and how they function but in the imagining and creation of design and graphics.
Ok just in case you're on a mac - command line arguments on them are a little 'odd' ... I found it worked fine if you make a shell script and then put the command in there to launch the game with them:

Extracting Skin script (extract.sh)
Code:
open tbcb.app --args --extractskin
Packing Skin script (pack.sh)
Code:
open tbcb.app --args --packskin
The image you're talking about changing is called "Picture Overlay.png" and is 220x224 in dimensions (if you PM me an email I'll happily email it to you so you can see it if you want).

If you want to throw me the image you want to replace it with I can package up the custom skin and see if I can get it working (if so PM me) - should just be a size and replace job really (only tricky bit will be ensuring the 'card' area where the player appears overlays where the photo representation appears presently).

Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 05-21-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #88
Jabez54
Hall Of Famer

Mates ...

I'm frustrated in not being able to crack the login, so I can download the Game ... I'm going in a circle ... I've already registered with PISD ... and said try again ... same old screen ... what am I doing wrong here ... how to download the Game ... it won't let me logged in with Account Login
Attached Images

Last edited by Jabez54; 05-20-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Jabez54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #89
Lee
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabez54 View Post
Mates ...

I'm frustrated in not being able to crack the login, so I can download the Game ... I'm going in a circle ... I've already registered with PISD ... and said try again ... same old screen ... what am I doing wrong here ... how to download the Game ... it won't let me logged in with Account Login
Hey Tomas, are you cutting and pasting your password from the email PISD sends you? That is one sure way.

Click the link in the email, enter your user name as indicated in the email and then copy and paste the password.

Let me know.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #90
Marc Vaughan
Sports Interactive

Have you tried clicking on the 'forgotten details' button and entering your email address? ...

I ask because I've occassionally messed up registering on various sites by doing things like mis-typing a password twice on the trot (ie. allowing me to register but not as I thought I had).

If not then please let me know your system setup and if I have something similar here I can test registering using it (or alternatively if you want I can try and register myself and then pass the username/account onto you so you can change the password and use it?).
Old 05-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #91
Jabez54
Hall Of Famer

Mates ... I CAN"T get into Account Login ... where can I logged in there's nothing or showing me to input name and password ... I'm trying them all!!!

Windows 8

Last edited by Jabez54; 05-20-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Jabez54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #92
Lee
Global Moderator

Quote:
Mates ... I CAN"T get into Account Login ... where can I logged in there's nothing or showing me to input name and password ... I'm trying them all!!!
If you do what Mark mentioned in the last post you should get an email with your user name and a password, plus a link to the PISD store.

You went through those steps and still nothing?
Old 05-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #93
Jabez54
Hall Of Famer

YES ... LOL, pretty much all day ... I'm using windows 8, IE10 ...
Old 05-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #94
Jabez54
Hall Of Famer

I see "Buy 2 Licenses"

Click

"Account Login"

Click

Same view as have shown you ... nada ...

Going around and around ...
Old 05-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #95
Lee
Global Moderator

I sent you a PM, if purchased you should have gotten an email like the one I put in the PM and it should take you to a page that has your licenses on it.

Let me know
Old 05-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #96
Marc Vaughan
Sports Interactive

Quote:
I see "Buy 2 Licenses"
Click
"Account Login"
Click
Do you have really tight security setup on your computer? (ie. cookies etc. turned off?) - just trying to think of something which might snarl the store up.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #97
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
I see "Buy 2 Licenses"

Click

"Account Login"

Click

Do you get a dialog asking you to enter your password? If not then I think IE has got the wrong password stored for you. You can ask it to forget the stored password, however I use firefox so I cant direct you.

If you are still having trouble email me your account name to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will check your account it working.
pisdpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #98
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
Ok just in case you're on a mac - command line arguments on them are a little 'odd' ... I found it worked fine if you make a shell script and then put the command in there to launch the game with them:

Code:
open tbcb.app --args --extractskin
Code:
open tbcb.app --args --packskin
The image you're talking about changing is called "Picture Overlay.png" and is 220x224 in dimensions (if you PM me an email I'll happily email it to you so you can see it if you want).

If you want to throw me the image you want to replace it with I can package up the custom skin and see if I can get it working (if so PM me) - should just be a size and replace job really (only tricky bit will be ensuring the 'card' area where the player appears overlays where the photo representation appears presently).
I lost you after Ok. I'm not at my PC right now. What should I send you?

Cap
Old 05-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #99
Marc Vaughan
Sports Interactive

Quote:
I lost you after Ok. I'm not at my PC right now. What should I send you?
I presume you've an image in mind to replace the polaroid one with? - if you PM me an email I can email you the existing one so you can see its dimensions and suchlike (if it helps) - otherwise if you have an image already and think you know how the transparency etc. is implement and where it should be then just send me your image and I'll try and put it into the game (my email is marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and create a new skin file containing that image placed in ...
Old 05-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #100
Lee
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
I presume you've an image in mind to replace the polaroid one with? - if you PM me an email I can email you the existing one so you can see its dimensions and suchlike (if it helps) - otherwise if you have an image already and think you know how the transparency etc. is implement and where it should be then just send me your image and I'll try and put it into the game (my email is marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and create a new skin file containing that image placed in ...
I think it is this one (which I like a lot) with the picture in the trading card frame.
Attached Images