Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-13-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
tk43
Minors (Triple A)

Questions

Hi, just a few things I'd like to ask...

1., Tactics - how fast does a team get used to them? Played with the Jets and had Forsberg, Tavares and Laine on the first line (changed around as
I couldn't score ) but anytime when viewing a game i couldn't buy a goal, if i Sim the game these players are always on the score sheet.

2., Power play Tactics - same forward group and Ekman Larsson and Ristolainenn on D and my ingame rating is 24 nomatter what way i change the PP lines i can't seem to get above 25...

3., Trading Injured players, there has to be a way to fix this, scheiffele gets injured for 10 months and i have no problem trading him for MacKinnon. this was an issue in FHM3 too

4., AI training has nearly all of my players unhappy... even tho I hire extra coaches and their training levels are Very Good for the positions

5., Is all of the above because of all the trades i made???

It's still a great game!
Attached Images
Image Image 
tk43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:42 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

1 - it varies, but you should be up to maximum level within 2-3 months of changing, at worst

2- the tactic wants a forward in the "Point" slot instead of a defenceman, that's why the score's so low - that one position is pulling it down

3- I'll see if we can adjust it a bit, but there needs to be a balance - even permanently injured players have a value to some teams

4- How exactly is it making them unhappy? You're getting morale warnings on the roster screen for nearly everyone?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:53 AM   #3
tk43
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
1 - it varies, but you should be up to maximum level within 2-3 months of changing, at worst

2- the tactic wants a forward in the "Point" slot instead of a defenceman, that's why the score's so low - that one position is pulling it down

3- I'll see if we can adjust it a bit, but there needs to be a balance - even permanently injured players have a value to some teams

4- How exactly is it making them unhappy? You're getting morale warnings on the roster screen for nearly everyone?

1., after the all star break they were still only in the high 60's for both the offensive and defensive tactics

2., that seems to make it worse see screen shot

3., thank you

4., they feel that there is too much competition in the training screen and thats making them unhappy with the team, could have 8/9 players with the U and 2/3 with the C the AI gets the likes of Kucherov and tavares on defensive schedule???
Attached Images
Old 10-14-2017, 11:15 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

1 - That may be the maximum that tactic can reach - if you go back to the tactic selection screen, if they have a full 5 dots beside the tactic name, they're as familiar with it as they're going to get.

2 - That's odd, it should've increased, I'll have a look at what's going on with that tactics.

4 - no, that's the level of competition that's affecting they're training, not the competition for training. If they have that marker, they're either playing at too high or too low a level. If they have the U marker, they're unhappy, but not necesarily for training-related reasons - you may be losing a lot, they may not be getting enough playing time, etc.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:48 AM   #5
tk43
Minors (Triple A)

hi Jeff,

i checked most teams i played against and noone seems to be above 50 in their PP rating, as soon as they have a forward playing point they struggle to get over 30...

hope it helps...
Old 10-16-2017, 11:43 PM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, I've got a bug report in right now asking to investigate those scores further, something doesn't seem right there.