Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 06-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #1
thklein
Major Leagues

Can’t offer trade

I’m brand new to the game, so sorry if I’m missing something obvious.

I’m trying to make a trade to get under the salary cap. I have a trade set up that my scout thinks is well balanced. When I click “offer trade”, it just takes me to the team main screen. I made another trade earlier and it worked fine.
thklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 08:52 AM   #2
thklein
Major Leagues

I’ve tried other trades with other teams and other players and the same thing happens. It just goes to the home screen. Tried restarting the game, advancing a day, same thing.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:01 AM   #3
thklein
Major Leagues

Okay, I advanced a few days and got a response. Apparently the other team was thinking about. Would be nice to get a message telling me that. Also, the first trade I made went through right away.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:31 AM   #4
redtiger7
All Star Starter

Yep, that's FHM for you
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 05:37 PM   #5
Anthony5967
Minors (Single A)

Big fan of OOTP baseball but the hockey is different. I shop Chris Kreider at 26 years old having a typical Kreider year and get offered 3rd round picks straight up from everyone. A little absurd, no? The best offer is from New Jersey: Brian Gibbons and a 7th. I mean, the trade engine must be fixed.
Anthony5967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 05:40 PM   #6
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by thklein View Post
Okay, I advanced a few days and got a response. Apparently the other team was thinking about. Would be nice to get a message telling me that. Also, the first trade I made went through right away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger7 View Post
Yep, that's FHM for you
It completely depends on the time in the season. Most of the year, a team will take some time to think about the trade and see if it works for them (just as you have the right to do - you have 14 days before an offer expires). However at times like the trade deadline or draft when you need answers quicker, you'll get responses immediately.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote