Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 11-08-2003, 03:52 AM   #321
mfitterer1
Banned

Real Beisbol is still alive, I have already gotten another site and all the owners that are supporting, nearly everyone that I have spoken to, is planning on coming back, anyone that doesnt want back doesnt have to come back, and SirOrion is already gone if I have to split leagues and use the site I made tonight. If we go back to using co's on the old site then everyone will retain their spot that wanted one, but there will be changes no matter what, because stuff like this cannot go on in the future.

Last edited by mfitterer1; 11-08-2003 at 04:38 AM.
mfitterer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 04:34 AM   #322
MTXperience
Major Leagues

That has to be one of the most bewildering things I've ever read.
MTXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 04:38 AM   #323
Pulse
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by mfitterer1
... there will be changes no matter what, because stuff like this cannot go on in the future.
\

what? you editing player files?
Pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 04:48 AM   #324
sunnydoo
Minors (Double A)

I have to add my 2 cents now, as i can not contain myself any longer. I think MFitterer should hire Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf as a press agent for his league. That way he would have more credibility and be able to attend to his extreme daily schedule, although he constantly seems to be in here. Also his forums would be much more entertaining for us all. "Josh Beckett? He is a has been washup, lucky to get $100000 from those American Imperialists. Draft? In my country, you get what we give you or you will regret it deeply. It is truly democracy in action." Please carry on this most entertaining discussion.

Minneapolis Millers, NML 1935 Great North Division/Western Conference Champs

Santo Domingo Admirals, PABF 2016 PABF CHAMPS!!! 2017 SE Division

Keg Creek Coyote Uglies,POTD 2009 Appy WC
sunnydoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:39 AM   #325
jpenn44
Minors (Single A)

Ahhh, the entertainment value alone has been worth all the reads in this thread. Reminds me of my personal favorite, the jblaze / Bballer argument, than discovering they were the same person.

But I digress...I have one questions for Mfitterer:

You consistently say that you edited these players because they were wrong. Personally, that would not be a problem, as long as two conditions were met. 1) the editing came BERFORE the season started and 2) Players from EVERY team were done.

The way I see it, these were not met, plus the other owners in the league didn't know about it, which they should of.

Ok, another question, I seem to recall that the plan was to have THREE league files on the website. The original one, the one from the previous sim and the current one. What happened there?

Also (man been bottled up on this thread too long), You claim your only duty was web site and owner recruitment. If this was the case, why did you need access to the league file, and BigWIllis, why wasn't the league file on your local PC?

I really don't expect logical, intelligent, coherent answers to these...more like "Join my league and see!!" or "I'm the greatest ever" or "I know more baseball than you"....but hey, just had to ask!

Thanks for much for the laughs!
jpenn44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 02:15 PM   #326
geoff
Minors (Single A)

The Fit Dog threads have been great for a laugh...but to be honest, whether he cheated or not, all I needed to see to pass judgment on both Fitterer and his league was THIS!

Dropping "N"-bombs on a league forum...classy. What's next for the Beaverton HS OOTPers? Sodomizing a classmate with a broomstick, or beating and urinating on one another in a class hazing incident?

I weep for America's future, and hope my newborn son grows up with more class than these immature high school clowns.
geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #327
twins15
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why do you say that?
Because you said you edited Beckett's contract becasue it was incorrect.

Bismarck Boy Scouts of the OTBL - league yes-man

Ross Gload at baseball-reference.com

Book Quotes and Book Lists
twins15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 09:23 PM   #328
Eckstein 4 Prez
Hall Of Famer

i waasnt in a car wash and this whole thing is a mistake and I would appreciate it if the people who put me down in this post would apologize for makign wrongful and incriminating commnents about me. thank you

Eckstein 4 Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 12:33 PM   #329
ey215
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Real Beisbol is still alive, I have already gotten another site and all the owners that are supporting, nearly everyone that I have spoken to, is planning on coming back, anyone that doesnt want back doesnt have to come back, and SirOrion is already gone if I have to split leagues and use the site I made tonight. If we go back to using co's on the old site then everyone will retain their spot that wanted one, but there will be changes no matter what, because stuff like this cannot go on in the future.
Ah the cheating commisoners' circle of life continues.

The Circle:[list=1][*]Commisoner starts league.[*]Commisoner recruits owners (usually newer to the scene)[*]Commisoner takes either the Braves, Yankees, or current hot team of the time (Marlins in this case) [*]Commsioner cheats in league.[*]Commisoner gets caught cheating in league.[*]Commisoner is called out on OOTP message board.[*]Commisoner comes to the OOTP board and claims it was all a misunderstanding or that the complaining owners are just sore losers.[*]Commisoner defends himself after league is taken over by owners who care to keep it alive.[*]Commisoner says they have a new league site and a majority or owners support them![*]League Dies[*]Rinse & Repeat[/list=1]
"It is a haunted game in which every player is measured against the ghosts of all who have gone before. Most of all, it is about time and timelessness, speed and grace, failure and loss, imperishable hope - and coming home." Ken Burns, Baseball
ey215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 12:38 PM   #330
potatoman
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
you mean misconfusion

New Jersey Nighthawks (1227-717)

Last 5 seasons

2011: 118-44
2012: 100-62
2013: 111-51
2014: 106-56
2015: 108-54

OTBA Champions: 2008, 2010,2011
potatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 12:51 PM   #331
sixfour210
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by geoff
The Fit Dog threads have been great for a laugh...but to be honest, whether he cheated or not, all I needed to see to pass judgment on both Fitterer and his league was THIS!

Dropping "N"-bombs on a league forum...classy. What's next for the Beaverton HS OOTPers? Sodomizing a classmate with a broomstick, or beating and urinating on one another in a class hazing incident?

I weep for America's future, and hope my newborn son grows up with more class than these immature high school clowns.
I feel the same way geoff. That was completely unacceptable.
Old 11-09-2003, 01:49 PM   #332
Cowboys3356
All Star Starter

The biggest joke of it all is that some people on these boards actually defend Mfitterer. You got guys like Paulywerner who get all worked up when you post THE TRUTH about Mfitterer. Personally I do not support cheaters or people who engage in racial slurs but I guess that is just me!

Cowboys3356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 02:08 PM   #333
sixfour210
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Cowboys3356
The biggest joke of it all is that some people on these boards actually defend Mfitterer. You got guys like Paulywerner who get all worked up when you post THE TRUTH about Mfitterer. Personally I do not support cheaters or people who engage in racial slurs but I guess that is just me!

I certainly don't promote cheating but I don't want to promote slander by board members either.

I think all that happened with mfitterer was unfortunate and if that's the world he wants to live in, then so be it. But I also don't think it's right to badger him to death. If he wants to run a poor league, then let him. And if you feel like you need to post something about it, at least leave it in the off topic forum.
Old 11-09-2003, 02:42 PM   #334
Cowboys3356
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfour210
I certainly don't promote cheating but I don't want to promote slander by board members either.

I think all that happened with mfitterer was unfortunate and if that's the world he wants to live in, then so be it. But I also don't think it's right to badger him to death. If he wants to run a poor league, then let him. And if you feel like you need to post something about it, at least leave it in the off topic forum.
I would have to agree with you there. But of course it is not slander when you post facts supported by direct links to statements made my Mfitterer. The trouble with posting is OT is that no one reads that forum and the Mfitterer's antics would continue unchecked.
Cowboys3356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 03:48 PM   #335
Raderick
Hall Of Famer

Old 05-19-2013, 02:15 AM   #336
Hooray Saturday
Minors (Triple A)

wow, i can't believe this thread isn't locked like all the others!!!
Hooray Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #337
jets27li
Bat Boy

New OOTP 6.5 League w/ 2013 Rosters

It’s finally here! An OOTP 6.5 league with fully updated 2013 rosters. That’s right sports fans…”Bring The Heat Baseball” brings you fully updated 25 and 40 man rosters matching the MLB as of 7/31/2013... BTH Baseball includes:
  • All players re-rated based on current MLB production/potential
  • The top 20 prospects in each organization including 2012 and 2013 draft picks
  • Updated contracts, fan ratings, team financials and stadium info
  • Revenue sharing
  • All new contract extension system
  • Draft pick compensation for top FA losses
  • Point spending system
  • Many more extras that limit OOTP loopholes
  • Consistent sim days/times
  • Realistic inter league schedules from MLB
  • The file has been tested at length to generate accurate MLB stats
The league will be run by BSL/LOLS veterans: Jimmy (Commish) and Evan (Asst. Commish). Our goal is to bring you the most realistic GM baseball experience on the net.
We’re seeking active GM’s who intend on staying for the long haul.
If interested, please read the league rules and submit an application using the “Join The League” link. Answer all questions asked in the application and give us your preferred 2 teams in at least 3 different divisions. Ex. BAL, TOR, SD, COL, NYM, PHI. Put them in order of preference. ATL and MIA are taken by Jimmy and Evan, respectively.
*For BSL vets the rules, point system and other features are somewhat similar, but there are many new/enhanced items, which will lead to a better GM experience. Make sure to read the rules in their entirety before applying. If you have questions...feel free to ask Jimmy or Evan.

http://bthbaseball.allsimbaseball10.com/
jets27li is offline   Reply With Quote