Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 05-09-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
Dr. Strangelove
Minors (Double A)

Problems with 3D models

I've downloaded silvam14's 3D models but something went wrong with a couple of them.

1. First of all, Yankee Stadium - seats are all black.

2. Then Fenway Park II - I circled the sky where the background city is supposed to be. Also, the ads are glitched.

3. And then Tiger Stadium - same case as Yankee. Seats are all black.

How can I fix that?
Dr. Strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:14 AM   #2
Dr. Strangelove
Minors (Double A)

Problems 1&3 solved, does anyone know how to fix the second one?
Dr. Strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:38 PM   #3
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Second problem is not a problem. It is the bottom of the background image that was put on there. If you lower the camera angle, that won't be visible
Old 05-10-2017, 06:40 PM   #4
tiax
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
Problems 1&3 solved, does anyone know how to fix the second one?
How were you able to solve the black stands problem?
tiax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiax View Post
How were you able to solve the black stands problem?
Move the folder where the 3D files are located to the OOTP folders: OOTP Baseball 18 > ballparks > models

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:22 PM   #6
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Problem with Ebbets Field 1955 (Steam OOTP 18 Historical Ballparks)

Adion (or sylvam?)...not sure where to post this. I d-loaded the historical Ballparks and the same thing thatw as happening with 1975 Fenway Park is happening with Ebbets Field 1955...the grid is off...pitchers to the right of the mound, batter's too far to the right,etc.
I cannot the hang of using the 3D ballpark editor (hold mouse and pass 1 for 1B, etc)...doesnt work at all for me. Anyway, I remember one fo you recently adjusted the grid for Fenway so the field/grid was aligned for Fenway historical '75 (or 70-87,I forget).
Would one of you gentlemen mind taking a look at Ebbetts (I think it's 38-57,but I forget...I'm playing 1955 season),re-adjusting the grid (etc) and re-posting it, fixed? I just cant to it...too complicated for the likes of me.
Thanks again
Edited: also, the background behind the fences is an extremely weirdly- blown-up and magnified, not to mention a bright blue, mess of building signs? Is there a different background that can be used for historical Ebbetts? FInally, I don't see any adds on the LF fences and I could swear with OOTP 17 last year the background/fences were different when I played in historical Ebbets circa 1955ish. I"m not sure if the 3D model I'm using (which is from historical BPs for Ebbetts) is loading correctly?
Thansk again

Last edited by robedits; 05-12-2017 at 07:24 PM.
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:14 PM   #7
Jerry Helper
Major Leagues

I actually have a question that's probably easy to solve, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Is there a way to adjust whether the 3d model is in daytime, evening or nighttime mode during a game? no matter what times my games start at, it always puts the 3d model in night mode. Thanks for any help.
Jerry Helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:00 PM   #8
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Look at the last screenshot. Time of Day is an option in Edit mode (lower right corner).
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:12 PM   #9
Jerry Helper
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Helper View Post
I actually have a question that's probably easy to solve, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Is there a way to adjust whether the 3d model is in daytime, evening or nighttime mode during a game? no matter what times my games start at, it always puts the 3d model in night mode. Thanks for any help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Look at the last screenshot. Time of Day is an option in Edit mode (lower right corner).
Yeah that part I get. But when im actually viewing the 3d model in game mode (not the edit ballpark mode) it automatically goes to night. I'm wondering how it can be changed during a game.
Jerry Helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:21 AM   #10
Scott Vibert
Hall Of Famer

That is supposed to be set based on the starting time of the game.
Scott Vibert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 04:35 PM   #11
jazjef
Bat Boy

Smile Restart PC

*I know this thread is a little old---but I wanted to post my solution. I've seen this problem too.... mine was always solved by restarting my PC as my DirectX or graphics card driver had crashed or become overloaded in the buffer area. Try a restart of your PC and see if that helps....
jazjef is offline   Reply With Quote