Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Historical Simulations

OOTP 19 - Historical Simulations Discuss historical simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 03-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
Jerry Helper
Major Leagues

Check out these pitchers

So I'm setting up a HRD league that I'm hoping to be really involved in. I haven't finished setting up ballparks and uniforms yet, but I couldn't wait and took a sneak peak at the initial class. Look at this:

Felix
Kershaw
Cy Young
Smoky Joe Wood
Pedro
Maddux

All under the age of 24...

The battle for Cy Young Awards is going to be intense!
Jerry Helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:30 PM   #2
JaBurns
All Star Starter

With those pitchers I pity the hitters. Who are the top 5 hitters? Don’t tell Ruth, Cobb, Williams, DiMaggio, & Wagner.
JaBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
Jerry Helper
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBurns View Post
With those pitchers I pity the hitters. Who are the top 5 hitters? Don’t tell Ruth, Cobb, Williams, DiMaggio, & Wagner.
No the hitters aren't nearly as loaded. Both ARod and Harmon Killebrew are under 23, but that's about it in terms of young all time sluggers. Jeter is young too. Going to be a pitchers league for awhile
Jerry Helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:39 PM   #4
italyprof
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Helper View Post
So I'm setting up a HRD league that I'm hoping to be really involved in. I haven't finished setting up ballparks and uniforms yet, but I couldn't wait and took a sneak peak at the initial class. Look at this:

Felix
Kershaw
Cy Young
Smoky Joe Wood
Pedro
Maddux

All under the age of 24...

The battle for Cy Young Awards is going to be intense!
Think about it: the gods that later players will have to live up to, the records they will have to break, will be from those early years of the league and these pitchers. Cool no? I have a league running, on hold for the moment, where Clayton Kershaw for about 20 years dominated every stat. Then Walter Johnson entered the league. I have to get back to it to see what happens soon.
italyprof is offline   Reply With Quote