Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

FHM 6 Available Now!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #1
Lolos
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12x in 10 posts
New league BEC

Welcome i am creating a new league using discord. In this league you will be creating your own player and follow him/her. You will use money and other things to improve your players and no ai gms only human gms

LOOKING FOR/open spots
1 Co commish
GM's

Discord:
https://discord.gg/3M8QBdG
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #2
highheat42
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 30
Thanked 20x in 18 posts
Do not join this guys league, he is a troll.
He joined a well established league and in 2 days spammed out DM's to many people on slack, like 30 or more in 10 minutes. He proceeded to start causing as much trouble and disturbance as he could in the limited time he was with us. This guy is nothing but trouble trust me.
highheat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:56 PM   #3
Lolos
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12x in 10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by highheat42 View Post
Do not join this guys league, he is a troll.
He joined a well established league and in 2 days spammed out DM's to many people on slack, like 30 or more in 10 minutes. He proceeded to start causing as much trouble and disturbance as he could in the limited time he was with us. This guy is nothing but trouble trust me.
What lol one day in the league.
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #4
kq76
Global Moderator
 
kq76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,884
Thanks: 1,204
Thanked 941x in 529 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolos View Post
Welcome i am creating a new league using discord. In this league you will be creating your own player and follow him/her. You will use money and other things to improve your players and no ai gms only human gms

LOOKING FOR/open spots
1 Co commish
GM's

Discord:
https://discord.gg/3M8QBdG
When you say money do you mean real money?

Regarding the reported post: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=274728
__________________
Support the one-and-done DH or the SP-only DH
(I think they're both better than both the AL and NL games)
and more flexible substitution rules.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 05:44 PM   #5
Lolos
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12x in 10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kq76 View Post
When you say money do you mean real money?

Regarding the reported post: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=274728
No, No, lol not real money fake money you know?
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments