Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2020, 02:24 PM   #1
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

ANNOUNCEMENT - Silvam14's Stadiums are now available on Steam workshop!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have uploaded almost all of my stadiums to the steam workshop. This was a big undertaking, but I think it will be worth it in the end.

Benefits for steam users:

- I created a collection of historical stadiums. so you can just look under collections and find an alphabetized list of historical stadiums you can subscribe to one, multiple, or all

- when you subscribe to a steam workshop item, steam will automaticall download any new updates. You will still need to go to workshop central and install the files, but everything is there for you.

- best part. when you click install files in OOTP workshop central for any park. the files are automatically installed to the correct location. no other work is needed except to add the park to a team in your game

Enjoy!
Old 02-22-2022, 09:11 AM   #2
Braden
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have uploaded almost all of my stadiums to the steam workshop. This was a big undertaking, but I think it will be worth it in the end.

Benefits for steam users:

- I created a collection of historical stadiums. so you can just look under collections and find an alphabetized list of historical stadiums you can subscribe to one, multiple, or all

- when you subscribe to a steam workshop item, steam will automaticall download any new updates. You will still need to go to workshop central and install the files, but everything is there for you.

- best part. when you click install files in OOTP workshop central for any park. the files are automatically installed to the correct location. no other work is needed except to add the park to a team in your game

Enjoy!

Are the parks installed in the OOTP folder in Documents as they are in non-steam versions?
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 03:32 PM   #3
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
Are the parks installed in the OOTP folder in Documents as they are in non-steam versions?
No they are in the

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Out of the Park Baseball 22\data

directory
Old 02-22-2022, 04:24 PM   #4
Braden
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
No they are in the

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Out of the Park Baseball 22\data

directory

Okay, I thought everything went in the documents OOTP folder
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:08 AM   #5
kcstengelsr
Minors (Double A)

I very highly recommend silvam14's ballparks. They really are a must have if you are interested in playing historical MLB manual games.

I also highly recommend silvam14's historical MLB uniforms. Unlike some other historical MLB uniforms, silvam14 even added a number on the back of his jerseys for teams which used numbers based on each season. He also has variant jerseys and hats which were sometimes if rarely used by MLB teams. Check out this thread link for his historical jerseys:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=330063

I agree with silvam14 that once you have the historical season set up along with historical parks and historical uniforms that you can simulate the feel of being in places like Fenway and other parks.

As an example today I placed on YouTube an OOTP23 video which features one of his versions of Fenway Park along with his historical hats and jerseys. I even "souped" it up a bit to include some additional camera views and custom sounds and custom something else. This YouTube link is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJlu...el=kcstengelsr

I have been using silvam14's parks for some years now and he is also good at updating them when necessary if new information becomes available. I think that I have played hundreds of manual games using silvam14s' ballparks but there are so many of them! I know that I have used all of his MLB ballparks from the mid 1950s through the mid 1990s with good results and I have also used many of his earlier or later ballparks and versions, but there are still some which will be new to me and I know that I will enjoy the surprise of opening these gifts.

Thank you silvam14!
kcstengelsr is offline   Reply With Quote