Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-30-2019, 11:57 AM   #1
Skeeter
Bat Boy

Exclamation Can't Play in Fullscreen

Hi, just got the game yesterday on Steam.

The game starts and plays fine in a window. When I check "fullscreen" in game it switches over and continues running fine until I save and exit the game. The next time I start the game the screen is cut off, only showing about 1/4 of the game screen making it impossible to click any menu options. The only thing I can do is alt-tab out and end the process in task manager. If I reboot my PC I can then load, see the whole screen, and play fine until I save and exit and then the problem is back. Another reboot and load the game and it's good again. From there I can switch back to "window" and all is well, I can play, save, exit, and come back later with no issues until I try to go fullscreen again.

I'm playing with a 4K monitor (3840x2160) and GTX 1070 graphics card, Windows 10, with all the latest drivers.
Skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 04:10 PM   #2
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Check out this thread.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=299989
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 07:51 PM   #3
Skeeter
Bat Boy

Yes, I saw that thread after I posted. It does work but now I have another issue as the text is way too tiny. Is there a setting somewhere to scale the UI up some so it's readable to my old eyes? As is, I'm better off running in a window.
Old 03-30-2019, 08:01 PM   #4
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
Yes, I saw that thread after I posted. It does work but now I have another issue as the text is way too tiny. Is there a setting somewhere to scale the UI up some so it's readable to my old eyes? As is, I'm better off running in a window.
Click on settings when you are on the OOTP home screen (right after the game loads up). You'll be able to choose from 6 different fonts and 5 different font sizes.
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:01 PM   #5
Skeeter
Bat Boy

I've tried making the fonts larger, still way too tiny. Was hoping for an option to enlarge the UI itself. As is, I'll just play in a window where I can actually read the text.
Attached Images