Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #1
tward13
All Star Starter

Smarter lists

When I'm working within the roster it would be much easier if the game left my choices alone rather than resorting.

For example I change the list to show stats, it sorts by points. OK that's reasonable. I change the sort to be by position so I can make some decisions on dressing guys, etc.

If I make any changes, right click on someone and replace with someone else, it resorts the screen back to points.

I would think it would be more user friendly to leave it with my sort choice until I go to a different menu option and return using the menu selection. So if I click on a player to see ratings then right click to return, it should be right where I left it.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:59 AM   #2
tward13
All Star Starter

No one else has a problem with this or sees it as an issue?
Old 10-15-2017, 01:41 PM   #3
kexet
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Maybe this is better in the "suggestions" underforum?
kexet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:27 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

No, we definitely want to improve this, it's just a matter of finding the time. It helps to know specific instances where the re-sorting is a problem, so we can prioritize what gets done first.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:52 PM   #5
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
No, we definitely want to improve this, it's just a matter of finding the time. It helps to know specific instances where the re-sorting is a problem, so we can prioritize what gets done first.

Thanks Jeff. I just bumped it because it had slipped to page 2 with no responses. As long as it's on your radar, I'm good. It's not like it should be top priority.