Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 12-03-2019, 12:17 AM   #1
GGGUNSLINGERRR
Bat Boy

Game Not Loading - Stopping at 50%, then 90%

As the title says, when I try to load OOTP 20 - not a specific save, just the game itself - the game crashes after first loading to 50%, then 90%. I will occasionally get a Windows dialog box saying the flag "crashed on startup" is set. I have disabled this flag yet the message still arises. I am here, posting the information requested, hoping for some assistance. Thank you in advance.

Are you on a PC or Mac? PC

What OS are you using? Windows 10

Do you have the game on Steam, Origin or the Standalone? Steam

What are your system specs (especially your video card and your amount of memory)? i5-3570 @ 3.40GHz. RAM: 8 GB. Video Card: GTX 1050. SSD: Samsung 960 147 GB free of 465

Where exactly does your game crash? What are you doing just before it crashes? Can you consistently get the crash to repeat by doing the same thing or is it seemingly random? Do you get an error message? If so, what? This has been happening for the past few weeks. I get the following messages, alternating: (Steam dialogue) An error occured wihile updating Out of the Park Baseball 20 (missing executable): (then lists the path)
I click OK, then nothing happens. Variably, I'll clear the "crash on startup" flag, or just press play/restart the game again. Then, it appears as if the game is updating, then eventually says ready to launch. I click play game, the crashed_on_startup notification dialogue arises, I press OK and/or clear the flag (get the same result regardless), the game loads to 50% then 90%.... and we're back at the beginning.

Crashes happen constantly, regardless of what I'm doing on the PC. I have restarted ad infinitum.

Trace file is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ootp_trace.txt (17.2 KB, 34 views)
GGGUNSLINGERRR is offline   Reply With Quote