Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 11-15-2019, 01:13 AM   #1
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

16 teams, 20 games

This was a request made by /u/ForgotMyBumbershoot on Reddit (the community there is /r/OOTP) but I thought the easiest way to upload for them was to post it in this forum.

----------
Schedule for 16 teams, 20 games
2 subleagues, each with 2 divisions of 4 teams
----------
4 games against each division opponent (2H/2A)
2 games against each opponent in other division (1H/1A)
No interleague
Series against non-division opponents are played as a home-and-home with 1 off day between games
----------
Season lasts ten weeks, beginning on a Monday in mid-May and concluding on a Thursday in mid-July
----------
Each team plays twice per week, with one subleague playing on Monday/Wednesday and the other on Tuesday/Thursday
All games are at 7:05 PM local time
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILN_BGN_G20_SL1_D2_T4_T4_SL2_D2_T4_T4_ruwisc.lsdl (7.8 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by Ruwisc; 11-15-2019 at 01:18 AM.
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:08 AM   #2
DougWyatt
All Star Starter

Thought I'd fire up the old account (haven't posted here in years, lol) to say thanks again ! Really appreciate you doing it. Just getting around to finalizing my set up (been busy @ work) and have imported the schedule. Took me a minute to figure out the All Star game (it kept putting the game in the middle of the season and messing things a bit) - but got it down. I'll see if I'll be able to do the playoffs at the end of the year (already set my weird preferences in the Settings, but will have to wait to edit days).

But it looks great ! It even evenly splits the format by month, lol. (May : the 6 Divisional games, June : the 8 league games, July : the last 6 divisional games). This will leave me perfectly set up to run Playoffs in August, after a couple weeks rest for the involved teams .

If there is any other weirdos like me that want this short schedule and the AS game at the end. All I had to do was :
- Turn off the All Star game in settings
- Import schedule
- Turn AS game back on, manually change date.

Again, thank you friend !!

Last edited by DougWyatt; 12-05-2019 at 12:14 AM.
DougWyatt is offline   Reply With Quote