Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods

Old 11-14-2004, 07:59 PM   #1
Ol'Drippy
Minors (Double A)

Importing Stats but not Creating HTML in Catobase

OK, I was working under the assumption that if I imported stats to Catobase at the end of every season, but I waited until after a few seasons to create HTML becasue I'm lazy as hell, that everything would work out. But after creating html pages after the third season, all the stats from the first three years are good, but all the team and league pages from the first two years don't exist.

I lost the backup from the middle year, but I have the other two and all the csv files that Catobase made when I imported originally, so I was wondering if there was anyway to fix the html pages I have now or make a new database. And if those don't work, what would I be losing by just using the two backups I have left? Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on any of these questions.

And heres a dancing banana...

-Ben Franklin
Old 11-14-2004, 08:57 PM   #2
zoraster
Minors (Double A)

You may have been as daft as me; go to options, output, team and league pages and and uncheck the this season only tab. It caught me out first time around as well. Just remember to recheck it if you start doing each season as it saves a stack of time.

If you haven't been this stupid I apologise for thinking you could stoop to my level
Old 11-14-2004, 09:15 PM   #3
Ol'Drippy
Minors (Double A)

Daft

*[Sound of head smacking desk]*

Thank you for reminding me of that. And you may be the first person to ever call me "daft," though I have been called much worse. It's feels almost like an acomplishment to have earned such a rare distinction.

-Ben Franklin