Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2004, 10:23 AM   #1
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Another GUI Front-End

This time, I've whipped one up for CommishJoe's Exporter:

And I've set up a basic Geocities site with this and the GUI for Jayzone's Translator:

http://www.geocities.com/eriqjaffe

There are two different versions of the Exporter GUI...a full version (which includes the exporter) and the lite version (which is just the front-end). If you already have the Exporter, you can download the lite version and just install it to the directory where your exporter is, it won't overwrite anything. I'd recommend you download the lite version if possible, as that'll conserve on Geocities' bandwidth.

Have fun with 'em!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:25 PM   #2
kq76
Global Moderator

This is great Eric! With gubaru's help I made a batch file to make using the Exporter easier to use, but this is what I wanted in the first place. Thank you.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:07 PM   #3
Jayzone
All Star Reserve

Man, you really are on a roll.

First, a GUI for my Rating Translator. Then this. And now Retro sheet schedule converter. Great job to all! Hmm.... I wonder what other mods you are making now...

Thanks, Eriq.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:04 PM   #4
Gastric ReFlux
Hall Of Famer

I think eriqjaffe deserves a promotion to the Hall of Fame for his recent work. I'm willing to donate however many posts he needs to that end.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:53 PM   #5
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

+1!
Old 11-10-2004, 04:26 PM   #6
ifspuds
Hall Of Famer

Ack! I went to the geocities site and it said the site had exceeded its allocated data transfer. Anyone have this on another site? Or could someone e-mail it to me?
Old 11-10-2004, 04:50 PM   #7
JoeRockEHF
All Star Reserve

Check out the Utilities section at the Download Center.
Old 11-10-2004, 04:54 PM   #8
ifspuds
Hall Of Famer

That sound you just heard was me smacking myself in the forehead. I should have known to check there. Thanks, Joe!
Old 11-10-2004, 05:58 PM   #9
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifspuds
That sound you just heard was me smacking myself in the forehead. I should have known to check there. Thanks, Joe!
Joe, I thank you too!

+1!
Old 11-15-2004, 07:55 PM   #10
dangarion
All Star Reserve

It's really cool that you made this.

Now for a request (not for me but I think it could prove useful for many).

Since people like to play lots of different leagues, could you make it with a tool bar or something that has a drop down and have it either show "saved leagues" or recent leagues? That way people that do multiple leagues don't have to always browse for their folders, plus they can have each league export to different folders. Could be very helpful for those that do BOSI for more the one league ( I just have a shortcut batch file, but we all know not everyone knows how to do this stuff ).

With or without this request it's great to see the work you have done with this and your other projects.
Old 11-16-2004, 09:20 AM   #11
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion
Since people like to play lots of different leagues, could you make it with a tool bar or something that has a drop down and have it either show "saved leagues" or recent leagues? That way people that do multiple leagues don't have to always browse for their folders, plus they can have each league export to different folders. Could be very helpful for those that do BOSI for more the one league ( I just have a shortcut batch file, but we all know not everyone knows how to do this stuff ).
Actually, that should be fairly easy to impliment. If I have time, I'll give it a whack.
Old 11-18-2004, 05:49 AM   #12
dougaiton
Hall Of Famer

Eriqjaffe - A Man Apart, but not in the Vin Diesel sense, in the good sense. Not that Vin Diesel isn't good, just not as good, and not in the same sense, as eriqjaffe. Actually, Vin Diesel isn't all that good anymore, although Boiler Room and Pitch Black were both good. Just not as good as eriqjaffe, and his GUIs.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:20 AM   #13
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougaiton
Eriqjaffe - A Man Apart, but not in the Vin Diesel sense, in the good sense. Not that Vin Diesel isn't good, just not as good, and not in the same sense, as eriqjaffe. Actually, Vin Diesel isn't all that good anymore, although Boiler Room and Pitch Black were both good. Just not as good as eriqjaffe, and his GUIs.
I did some work on a movie he actually wrote and directed. I met him afterwards, and he seemed like a pretty decent guy. Not as tall as you might imagine.