Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:38 PM   #1
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Historical League - Player has stats from REAL Years for Years before season in MY league

Historical League - Player has stats from REAL Years for Years before season in MY league
Old 04-21-2019, 09:47 PM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

check availble actions on League Settings screen. maybe you can delete 1 player's stats? i only know of a function that deletes all statistical history on next import of a historical player see if there was a checkbox regarding this context, i don't recall the screen completely. look through profile, maybe there's a single player related function available for that.

worse comes to worst, you can export player stats and manually delete his history. then re-import. can 'find' his name and highlight/delete necssary data in a spreadsheet program.

Last edited by NoOne; 04-21-2019 at 09:49 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 12:07 AM   #3
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
check availble actions on League Settings screen. maybe you can delete 1 player's stats? i only know of a function that deletes all statistical history on next import of a historical player see if there was a checkbox regarding this context, i don't recall the screen completely. look through profile, maybe there's a single player related function available for that.

worse comes to worst, you can export player stats and manually delete his history. then re-import. can 'find' his name and highlight/delete necssary data in a spreadsheet program.
This was a bug about 3 or 4 versions ago - a random player or two - in this case Dickey Pearce.... Frustrating. Do not see edit stats as an option on play editor. I just deleted him....
Old 04-22-2019, 12:18 AM   #4
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Found a workardound

Cloned Dickey Pearce - deleted the original - kept the clone.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:19 AM   #5
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Another player

Add Jack Chapman to the list.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:11 AM   #6
Reed
All Star Starter

Need more info. Did players showing real career stats enter you league during inaugural draft or annual draft. Do the players career stats include years before your league start year? Do you have “players miss seasons as in real life” selected?

There is a known issue when starting a historical league that players that missed that year in real life due to injury will later show up (same year as in real life that they came of the injured list) showing their real career stats as part of you leagues stats. If that is the case there is a workaround.
Basically start the game about 7 years earlier than when you want to start your league, fast sim to spring of the year you want to start your league, set up your league as you want, go to league function and eras career stats, league history, service time etc.. DO NOT erase injuries. You can release players and have inaugural draft if you like. The players injured that year will show up available to be drafted but they will be placed on drafting teams injured list.

Of course I do not know if this is where you are experiencing your problem.
Reed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #7
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
Need more info. Did players showing real career stats enter you league during inaugural draft or annual draft. Do the players career stats include years before your league start year? Do you have “players miss seasons as in real life” selected?

There is a known issue when starting a historical league that players that missed that year in real life due to injury will later show up (same year as in real life that they came of the injured list) showing their real career stats as part of you leagues stats. If that is the case there is a workaround.
Basically start the game about 7 years earlier than when you want to start your league, fast sim to spring of the year you want to start your league, set up your league as you want, go to league function and eras career stats, league history, service time etc.. DO NOT erase injuries. You can release players and have inaugural draft if you like. The players injured that year will show up available to be drafted but they will be placed on drafting teams injured list.

Of course I do not know if this is where you are experiencing your problem.
Started in 1871.... Up to 1878... Around 1876 or so new players that never get on a team show them as in my league but with historical teams NOT in my league and their real stats, not my league stats. I catch this two ways - season/career stats leaders - they show up but have never played - and retired players with no team for career team. This was a bug 3-4 versions ago but was fixed in last versions...
Old 06-11-2019, 09:47 PM   #8
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by david limbaugh View Post
Started in 1871.... Up to 1878... Around 1876 or so new players that never get on a team show them as in my league but with historical teams NOT in my league and their real stats, not my league stats. I catch this two ways - season/career stats leaders - they show up but have never played - and retired players with no team for career team. This was a bug 3-4 versions ago but was fixed in last versions...
Crickets!!!!