Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 05-08-2012, 05:25 AM   #41
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Expos Win 1992 World Series

Friday, October 23rd, 1992

Le Magnifique! Expos Win World Series

Attached Images

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
SimNation Fictional Universe (est. 1889)
This is Oakland A's Baseball
Beane Counting: The Oakland A's

Last edited by Hendu Style; 05-10-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Hendu Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:49 AM   #42
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

1992 Season Wrap-Up

Monday, November 9th, 1992

1992 Postseason Awards and Wrap-Up

AL MVP: John Olerud, TOR (.358, 34 HR, 125 RBI, 113 R, 43 2B)
NL MVP: Barry Bonds, PIT (.301, 36 HR, 108 RBI, 38 2B, 38 stl)
AL Cy Young: Alex Fernandez, CHA (18-8, 2.86 ERA, 195 K)
NL Cy Young: Jose Rijo, CIN (19-9, 2.60 ERA, 231 K)
AL ROY: Jeff Conine, OAK (.291, 19 HR, 95 RBI)
NL ROY: Moises Alou, MON (.265, 19 HR, 93 RBI)
AL Manager: Gene Lamont, CHA (97-65, 1st place AL West)
NL Manager: Tom Runnells, MON (94-68, 1st place NL East)
Attached Images
Image Image 

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #43
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Marlins, Rockies Preparing for Expansion Draft

Wednesday, November 18th, 1992

Marlins, Rockies Learning from Past Teams in Expansion Draft

NEW YORK -- For the past few days, the Florida Marlins and Colorado Rockies have been mapping out their expansion strategies. It seems they have both decided to go for youth and economy.

Both teams have the right to go after big-ticket free agents such as Barry Bonds, Greg Maddux, or Jose Rijo. But they have chosen to spend their millions carefully at the start and will depend on Friday's draft to build their teams.

The expansion teams can go after players such as Carlton Fisk, Eddie Murray, Danny Tartabull, Vince Coleman, Shawon Dunston and Bob Walk. But even they might be too expensive for the expansion clubs.
More likely, the Marlins and Rockies will go after the top available prospects left unprotected by the other 26 major league teams.

When Houston and New York entered the National League in 1962, the Colt .45s went for youth while the Mets chose to pick older players with name recognition.

The Mets selected Gil Hodges, 37 at the time, Roger Craig, Ed Bouchee and Don Zimmer. Later, they added Duke Snider and Frank Thomas.
With their 26th pick, the Angels selected 19-year-old Dean Chance out of the Baltimore organization. In 1964, Chance was 20-9 with a 1.64 ERA and was voted the Cy Young Award winner. He pitched 11 shutouts that season, including six 1-0 victories.

The other AL expansion team in 1961 was the Washington Senators. The Senators drafted for experience and got burned when players such as Dave Sisler, John Klippstein, Tom Sturdivant, Dale Long, Bobby Klaus and Gene Woodling didn't produce.

The Senators never really recovered from their poor start, and in 1972 moved to Arlington, Tex. The Senators finished 63-96 under manager Ted Williams in their final season in Washington.

The Senators did, however, do a lot better than the expansion Seattle Pilots. Baseball expanded by four teams in 1969, when Seattle and Kansas City joined the AL and Montreal and San Diego joined the NL. Only the 1985 Kansas City Royals have won a World Series title from that group.
The Pilots selected outfielder Lou Piniella with their 14th pick, but then traded him to the Royals on April 1, 1969, for outfielder Steve Whitaker and John Gelnar. It was the worst trade the Pilots ever made.

Piniella (Mariners), Craig (Giants), Fregosi (Phillies), Buck Rodgers (Angels) and Cito Gaston (Blue Jays) are the current major league managers who were drafted by expansion teams.

With their 26th pick, the Angels selected 19-year-old Dean Chance out of the Baltimore organization. In 1964, Chance was 20-9 with a 1.64 ERA and was voted the Cy Young Award winner. He pitched 11 shutouts that season, including six 1-0 victories.

The other AL expansion team in 1961 was the Washington Senators. The Senators drafted for experience and got burned when players such as Dave Sisler, John Klippstein, Tom Sturdivant, Dale Long, Bobby Klaus and Gene Woodling didn't produce.

The Senators never really recovered from their poor start, and in 1972 moved to Arlington, Tex. The Senators finished 63-96 under manager Ted Williams in their final season in Washington.

The Senators did, however, do a lot better than the expansion Seattle Pilots. Baseball expanded by four teams in 1969, when Seattle and Kansas City joined the AL and Montreal and San Diego joined the NL. Only the 1985 Kansas City Royals have won a World Series title from that group.
The Pilots selected outfielder Lou Piniella with their 14th pick, but then traded him to the Royals on April 1, 1969, for outfielder Steve Whitaker and John Gelnar. It was the worst trade the Pilots ever made.

Seattle finished last in the AL West with a 64-98 record and then moved to Milwaukee to become the Brewers.

In 1969, the Padres used their last pick, No. 30, to select Gaston from Atlanta. The next season, Gaston hit 29 homers and drove in 93 runs.
The Expos made pitcher Carl Morton their 23rd pick in the draft, also from the Atlanta organization, and the right-hander was named Rookie of the Year in 1970 after posting an 18-11 record.

The Marlins and Rockies should have an advantage over past expansion teams because both leagues are contributing to the draft pool this time.
Each existing major league team placed 15 players on a protected list for the first round. The Rockies and Marlins choose alternately, until the clubs lose one player each in the first round. After the first round, NL teams protect three more players and AL teams protect four before the Marlins and Rockies draft again. The protection process is completed after the second round.

The draft is completed when NL teams lose three players each, and eight AL teams lose three and six lose two for a total of 72.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-10-2012, 03:58 AM   #44
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

1992 Expansion Draft

Friday, November 20th, 1992

Top 10 picks for each team in the 1992 MLB Expansion Draft...

Colorado Rockies:
1. RF Dante Bichette (Milwaukee)
2. SP John Dopson (Boston)
3. 3B Jeff King (NY Yankees)
4. SP Mike Bielecki (Atlanta)
5. MR Wally Whitehurst (NY Mets)
6. MR Vicente Palacios (Pittsburgh)
7. SP Tim Wakefield (Pittsburgh)
8. CF Billy Hatcher (Montreal)
9. MR Shawn Hillegas (NY Yankees)
10. LF Jerald Clark (San Diego)

Florida Marlins:
1. SS Randy Velarde (NY Yankees)
2. 3B Ken Caminiti (Houston)
3. C BJ Surhoff (Milwaukee)
4. MR Joe Magrane (St. Louis)
5. MR Greg Hibbard (Chicago White Sox)
6. SP Rick Reed (Milwaukee)
7. MR Pete Smith (Atlanta)
8. MR Tom Browning (Cincinnati)
9. MR Jay Howell (Los Angeles)
10. MR Darren Holmes (Milwaukee)

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #45
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Billy Beane Diary: Paranoia

Saturday, November 21st, 1992

What the hell is going on here?

I come back from my so-called offseason and return to the Coliseum, only to see my boss, GM Sandy Alderson, sitting in his office at the end of the hall with our owner, Walter A. Haas, Jr. As soon as I make eye contact with Sandy and give him a nod, what does he do? He hurriedly shuts the door so the two of them can speak alone.

Again, I ask... what the hell is going on here?

I realize our season didn't quite go as planned, but why am I suddenly getting the cold shoulder around here? It's not like I'm the one who decided to trade our two middle infielders midseason... with very unspectacular results. I'm not the one who insisted on keeping Jose Canseco on the roster. The only good moves we seemed to make last season were the ones I proposed!

I have been using the last month to hatch a new plan -- a pretty damn good one at that, I might add -- to get us back to the top of the American League... and I'm greeted by a slammed door in my face?

Now I'm left to wonder what I'm supposed to do next. Do I force their hand and find out what's really going on? Do I ride this silent treatment out? I feel like this team is just treading water right now. It's sink or swim out there.

Sandy may have a plan, but I have a vision. The only question is, how do I make my pitch?

Previous OOTP Dynasties:

Last edited by Hendu Style; 05-10-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #46
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Report: New Buyer for Giants? Move to Florida at a Standstill

Thursday, November 26th, 1992

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (AP) -- George Shinn, the owner of the NBA's Charlotte Hornets, said last night he was working with local investors to come up with an offer to keep the San Francisco Giants from moving to Florida.

Shinn is reportedly prepared to put up $30 million and borrow an additional $30 million for the Giants. Local investors would contribute another $50 million.

The Giants' owner, Bob Lurie, announced on Aug. 7 his intention to sell the team to a group of Tampa Bay area investors for $111 million. The investors plan to move the Giants to the Suncoast Dome in St. Petersburg, Fla.

The sale to the Tampa Bay investors has been held up by Major League Baseball and the Commissioner's Office. Fay Vincent has not publicly taken a stance on the sale, while several owners have objected to the move, and others have privately criticized Vincent's handling of the situation. Sources say a group of owners wants to create a blue ribbon panel to oversee the controversial sale of the Giants and a potential move to Florida.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 05:06 AM   #47
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

A's Alderson joins blue ribbon panel

Friday, November 27th, 1992

MLB Commish Allows Panel for Giants Move

Embattled MLB Commissioner Fay Vincent has reluctantly accepted a proposal by owners to form a blue ribbon panel to oversee the sale of the San Francisco Giants.

"Against my better judgment, I will allow this committee to be formed, though I fear that it will ultimately undermine my ability to govern Major League Baseball in a manner that I deem fit," Vincent said in a statement issued on Friday.

The San Francisco Giants' sale to a group of St. Petersburg investors is just the latest in a long line of controversies that Vincent has presided over since ascending to the commissioner's role in 1989, when he succeeded Bart Giamatti upon his death on September 1st. His first test came during the 1989 World Series between the Oakland A's and San Francisco Giants, when the Loma Prieta earthquake suspended the series. He also presided over the owners' lockout during Spring Training of the 1990 season, and expelled New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner for paying a gambler (Howard Spira) $40,000 to dig up "dirt" on Dave Winfield.

Some baseball insiders suggest that Vincent's decision to cede power to a committee opens the door for a "no confidence vote" which has long been rumored among disgruntled MLB owners. Still others believe that it's a long overdue act by Vincent, who has been criticized with his heavy handedness when handling league issues.

The panel will consist of Chicago White Sox owner Jerry Reinsdorf, lawyer Robert DuPuy, and Oakland A's general manager Sandy Alderson.

"The panel that has been assembled is a mockery at best," Vincent continued in his statement. "There are obviously owners who are thirsty for blood, and they mistakenly believe that this committee will somehow be my undoing. But let me be clear: I will never resign from my post."

Reinsdorf is considered the leader of an anti-Vincent movement among owners, while DuPuy and Alderson do not apparently have any allegiances.

"My only obligation is to put the interest of Major League Baseball above all else," said Alderson by phone from his home in Oakland, California. "This is not about some sort of power struggle or anything like that. The way I see it, our commissioner has enough on his plate as it is. It's not fair to (Giants owner) Bob Lurie to sit on our hands and let this deal fall through. We will expiditiously make sure that the Giants have a home in 1993, whether it's in San Francisco or in St. Petersburg."

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #48
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

**BREAKING** Larkin Signs with Cardinals

Sunday, November 29th, 1992

4-Time All-Star Larkin Signs $27 Million Deal with Cards
Attached Images

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 05:27 AM   #49
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Billy Beane Diary: Odd man out?

Tuesday, December 1st, 1992

Right now, I trust Sandy Alderson about as far as I can throw him. And my arm's not as good as it used to be. I suppose I should be relieved to hear that Sandy has been appointed to a committee to decide whether or not to sign off on the Giants' sale to Tampa Bay. But those closed door meetings with our owner, and the cold shoulder he's been giving me all offseason have rubbed me the wrong way.

I just don't get what our plan is right now. With Sandy so tied up with this committee, where's his dedication to the A's? The Cardinals just signed an MVP-caliber shortstop in Barry Larkin. What are we doing to move forward? Absolutely nothing. The only thing even closely resembling an executive decision by Sandy this offseason has been the selection of SS Rafael Belliard in the Rule 5 Draft. Really?

Mr. Haas seems to have a lot of faith in Sandy, and that should account for something. Maybe they are seeing the big picture, and I'm just not getting it. Either way you slice it, I'm beginning to feel like the odd man out.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #50
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

MLB approves Giants move to Tampa

Wednesday, December 2nd, 1992

Giant Move: MLB Approves Sale to Florida Investors

Bob Lurie (center) meets the press after selling the Giants for $115 million

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- Major League Baseball has signed off on the sale of the San Francisco Giants franchise to a group of St. Petersburg investors, paving the way for the team to relocate to Florida.

"This is great news," said Bob Lurie, who has owned the Giants since 1976. "I would have loved nothing else than to keep this team in San Francisco, but it just wasn't meant to be."

Lurie had tried for years to secure a new ballpark for the Giants in the Bay Area, but multiple measures had been nixed by San Francisco voters and city councilors. He had also attempted to explore San Jose as a potential market, but a committee formed at the behest of MLB owners ruled that the territorial rights to the South Bay at least partially belonged to the Oakland Athletics.

Several groups had offered to purchase the Giants and keep them in San Francisco, but all of those offers were dwarfed by the reported $115 package put together by the St. Petersburg investors. MLB commissioner Fay Vincent was among those disappointed by the decision.

"I would've hoped that the Giants could stay and not have to move clear across the country," said Vincent. "This now creates even more uncertainty in regards to league and divisional alignments."

Wayne Huizenga, a vocal opponent of the sale to the St. Petersburg group, also expressed his disappointment, fearing a negative impact on his newly-bought Florida Marlins franchise in Miami.

"When I bought this team, we were the only team in Florida," said Huizenga. "Now there's two. That's like buying a house on a lake, and finding out two months later there's another house being built right next to yours."

It's not yet known if the new iteration of the Giants franchise will be known as Tampa Bay or St. Petersburg. The team is expected to relocate to the SunCoast Dome in St. Petersburg in time for the 1993 MLB season.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #51
mirrf
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu Style View Post
Le Magnifique! Expos Win World Series
I would say armageddon has hit, but then again it wasn't the Cubs that won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrf View Post
Time is like a crystal pool in front of a mirror, wrapped in a fortune cookie. It is to be eaten, but the glass shards will burn brightest when coming out the back end.
mirrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #52
5cards
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu Style View Post
Sunday, November 29th, 1992

4-Time All-Star Larkin Signs $27 Million Deal with Cards
On behalf of Cards fans everywhere I would like to know if Ozzie Smith is on the Cards team currently and, if so, how this impacts him. While Larkin would be a most welcome addition and a worthy replacement once Smith retires, I do not want to see the Wizard supplanted just yet.
5cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #53
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5cards View Post
On behalf of Cards fans everywhere I would like to know if Ozzie Smith is on the Cards team currently and, if so, how this impacts him. While Larkin would be a most welcome addition and a worthy replacement once Smith retires, I do not want to see the Wizard supplanted just yet.
Great question. Ozzie has hit the free agent market and is looking for a 4 year deal worth $4.8 mil/year. Considering Larkin's contract peaks at $4.9 mil in 1999, I'd say the Cards got a pretty sound investment.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #54
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrf View Post
I would say armageddon has hit, but then again it wasn't the Cubs that won.
I was kind of hoping to see an All-Canadian W.S. between the Expos and the Blue Jays. If the Cubs ever win the Series, I am immediately wiping this game from the hard drive

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #55
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Billy Beane Diary: Laying it on the line

Thursday, December 3rd, 1992

I have decided to take matters into my own hands. Today, I burst into Walter A. Haas Jr's office, and told him his team was on the verge of a last place finish if his general manager didn't start making some offseason moves. I could tell by his reaction that he was genuinely concerned and caught offguard.

Mr. Haas informed me that Sandy was in Chicago for a meeting on "league business" (his words) and that if I had any concerns, now was the time to address them. I told him how we were poised for another fall in the AL West, and that one of the best free agent classes in MLB history was sitting right in front of us, and we weren't taking advantage of it.

"What would you propose we do?" Mr. Haas asked me.

That's where I laid it all on the line. I showed him my graphs and charts, illustrating how several key signings could launch us back into contention. One or two signings could improve our team by 10 wins. Two or three signings chart out a 15-win win improvement. Much to my surprise, Mr. Haas was very supportive, and even complimented the bold moves I had suggested we make before last season, and how they should pay off in the near future. He also remarked how we should've traded Canseco while his value was still high. Me and old Walt have more in common than I first thought.

He told me he would take my suggestions under advisement, and thanked me for my blunt honesty. I think he really appreciated it. Another swing for the fences. It's the only way I know how to play.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #56
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Bonds to Giants: Good luck in Tampa

Friday, December 4th, 1992

Giants Out of Running in Bonds Sweepstakes

Bonds No Longer Wants to Sign with Giants

PITTSBURGH, Penn. -- Prized free agent Barry Bonds has notified the Giants that he is no longer interested in signing with the team. His decision comes a week after he flew to San Francisco to meet with Giants general manager Al Rosen about playing in the same city where his father Bobby played alongside Barry's Willie Mays.

"Barry really wanted to play in the Bay Area and wear his godfather's number (Mays #24)," said Bonds' agent, Dennis Gilbert. "We were still entertaining the thought of following the Giants to Tampa Bay, but there's just so much up in the air right now. Barry would like to wish the Giants the best of luck in Florida."

Bonds won his second NL MVP award in three years this past season, leading the Pittsburgh Pirates to a second place finish in the NL East, hitting .301 with a career-high 36 homeruns and 108 RBI.

Borris would not reveal what other teams are still in contention for Bonds' services, though he was flown to St. Louis a week ago. That was before the Cardinals signed free agent Barry Larkin, who takes over at shortstop for future Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith, also a free agent. The Los Angeles Dodgers were also in the running for Bonds, but settled on former Braves left fielder Ron Gant, who inked a 4-year, $13.4 million deal to go to LA. Other teams interested in Bonds could include the expansion Colorado Rockies and the California Angels, though Bonds has said previously he wants to remain in the National League. The Pirates have resigned themselves to losing Bonds to free agency, already on the hook for multi-year contracts with shortstop Jay Bell, centerfielder Andy Van Slyke, and pitcher Doug Drabek.

Bonds headlines a banner list of free agents, including Chicago Cubs pitcher Greg Maddux, and Cincinnati Reds teammates Jose Rijo and Eric Davis.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:

Last edited by Hendu Style; 05-11-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #57
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Fantastic dynasty!
Thanks MizzouRah! I'm having some fun with this one... reliving the A's from my childhood days is pretty damn cool.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #58
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Rijo to Dodgers, Tewksbury to Reds

Sunday, December 6th, 1992

Cy Young Winner Rijo Signs with Dodgers

Two free agent signings on Sunday could have a big impact on the Greg Maddux Sweepstakes. In two separate transactions, the Los Angeles Dodgers signed Jose Rijo to a 6-year deal, while Rijo's former team, the Cincinnati Reds, inked Bob Tewksbury to a 4-year deal. Both teams have been in the running for Cubs pitcher Greg Maddux, but those signings could take them out of the race.

Rijo was the NL Cy Young winner last season, going 19-9 with a 2.60 ERA, while striking out 231 batters. He agreed to a 6-year contract worth $24 million. The Reds had hoped to re-sign Rijo, but were unwilling to commit to a long-term contract. Instead, they settled on the 32-year old Tewksbury (18-13, 2.45 ERA for St. Louis) with a 4-year deal that will pay him just over $4 million annually.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-12-2012, 04:49 AM   #59
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Report: A's Sign MVP Bonds

Tuesday, December 8th, 1992

BNN Breaking News: Bonds Signs with A's

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Reigning National League MVP Barry Bonds has signed a multi-year contract with the Oakland A's, a league source has told BNN. Terms of the deal are unknown. The team has scheduled a press conference for Wednesday.

The two-time MVP outfielder for the Pittsburgh Pirates is largely considered the biggest free agent to hit the open market since Nolan Ryan signed with the Houston Astros in 1979.

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
Old 05-12-2012, 05:20 AM   #60
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Wednesday, December 9th, 1992

Out of Left Field: Bonds Signs with A's

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland A's have made Barry Bonds the richest player in baseball history, signing the two-time NL MVP to a 9-year deal worth a record $54 million.

"Am I worth it?" Bonds asked, smiling at a press conference Wednesday at the Oakland-Alameda Coliseum. "I'd like to think so."

Bonds is coming off a second MVP season in the last three years with the Pittsburgh Pirates, hitting a career-high 36 homeruns while batting .301 and driving in 108 runs. The two-time gold glove winner also set a career-high with 118 runs scored.

"Simply put, he is the best player in the game," said A's general manager Sandy Alderson. "It's smart money."

The A's had shown little to no interest in Bonds when he hit the free agent market in November. Everything changed when the San Francisco Giants, the presumed frontrunner in the chase to sign Bonds, were sold and relocated to Florida.

"To be honest, Oakland wasn't really on the radar until the end," said Bonds. "I was pretty deadset on playing in the NL. But I also wanted to come back to my roots and play in the Bay Area. This is where my pops (Bobby Bonds) and my godfather (Willie Mays) played. When you think about it, the A's are now the only game in town."

Bonds said that he also considered signing with the Cincinnati Reds and Los Angeles Dodgers, but the draw of the Bay Area won him over. He also cited the team's history and commitment to winning.

"Man, this team is legit. We've got a stacked batting order, and from what I understand -- Mr. Haas, I hope I'm not out of line -- the A's aren't done. We're going to be making some big moves."

Walter A. Haas, Jr., the team's longtime owner, only laughed and delivered a memorable one-liner:

"Wait and see."

The A's had been quiet during the offseason, and the signing comes as somewhat of a surprise after the team slashed its payroll by over $10 million last season. Some baseball insiders speculate the A's were simply preparing themselves for one of the deepest free agent classes in major league history, while others believe Bonds fell into their lap after the Giants fortuitously moved to St. Petersburg.

Bonds was issued a #24 A's jersey during the press conference, the same number he wore in Pittsburgh, but there is speculation that he would like to wear #25 in honor of Willie Mays. That number currently belongs to first baseman Mark McGwire.
Attached Images

Previous OOTP Dynasties:

Last edited by Hendu Style; 05-12-2012 at 05:25 AM.