Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 04-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
progen
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Guys, I really think I need help! Please Advise...

So this weekend, me, my wife, daughter and son-in-law are heading to Butler for my other daughter's baby shower. My wife grew up in Butler and still has family there. I have a "to do" list a mile long before she gets home at noon.

It's now 10:50. I'm at June 1st in my dynasty,(Northeast Baseball League), and Coatesville has a big series with Carbondale, whom we are tied for in the wildcard spot. I told myself not to do anything with OOTP until I get back. Well, lo and behold I have to sim those games.

I'll write about this when I get back, but my ace goes in the first game, and we get shutout 3-0. We win the second game, only to lose the third. My owner wants to know why our home record is so bad, 12-16, while our road record is 19-13. And I have some hard choices to make with one guy in our rotation who is struggling, and with two starters coming off the DL in a few days, do I keep the right hander I called up from AAA, and send the young player(22), who is struggling down?

Oh God, there's the phone ringing, and I know who that is. What do I say to her? lol Too rushed to think about my issues with the Aces, so I saved the game, and will re-visit it on Sunday night. I just found that "to do" list and it's longer than I remembered!

Is this anyway for a 57 year old grandfather of one, and in July it will be three(both daughters are pregnant and due a day apart) to act? It is truly my escape from reality, and am having so much fun. Like I always tell my wife(and she is fine with it), some guys golf/fish for hours at a time, I play OOTP.

Last edited by progen; 04-05-2013 at 11:11 AM.
progen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
SpaceMonkey13
Minors (Single A)

"Dear, do you wish instead of OOTP I'd go have an affair like normal men?"
SpaceMonkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #3
Denny Lemaster
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey13 View Post
"Dear, do you wish instead of OOTP I'd go have an affair like normal men?"
My wife travels alot for work, and she says at least she knows what I'm doing when gone. Yep, either playing OOTP or something related to OOTP.
Denny Lemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

I think you have issues. Obsessive compulsive behavior issues to be exact. I suggest you put all of this real-life stuff on hold so you can concentrate on what is really important. These roster decisions sound serious to me.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote