Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:46 AM   #1
clamel
All Star Starter

Graphic pic of players ?

Do I understand this correct that the folder /Photos really don't play in adding new player_pics ?

I tried starting new games standard and fictional (w real players) and none of the player pictures in the folder /photos was added.
However the player picture I've added to the Quickstart folder player_pics i Opening Day worked nicely.

Just checking that this is the way it is, since then all photos should also be in the Historical quickstart folders, in other words DOUBLE instead of just in one place.

I'm asking this since I have started to make player pictures of SHL recently and also added some players missing so far in NHL. Ex. Elias Pettersson in Canucks.
I will post them when ready if anyone is interrested in them.
Also surely changed the white logo of SHL to the black variant. I have only found the white logo in the packages I've DL so far and it just isn't viewable in-game.

The player pictures I've seen so far is not including this league, if I missed it please point me to where they are .
Attached Images

Last edited by clamel; 11-20-2018 at 07:54 AM.
clamel is offline   Reply With Quote