Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 03-26-2017, 05:42 PM   #1
JoBoxer
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Help creating a certain type of HS League/World

OK so,

My goal is to set up a Vermont High School baseball world. There are 4 Divisions. I want them all to have their separate Playoffs (State Championships). I want to be able to Promote the Regular Season Champ (best record), and the Playoff Tournament Champ (if different). The worst record (and possibly 2nd worst) would be Relegated from the higher up Division. I like the idea of the Promotion Candidates playing off against the Relegation Candidates, but that's not a must.

I am completely fine with manually handling all Relegation/Promotion duties myself at the end of the season. I plan on creating the schedule manually each season too.
There will be:
18 Division I teams
16 Division II teams
13 Division III teams
11 Division IV teams
I want to be able to schedule some games between the Divisions, though most will be played against same Division.
Playoffs (State Championships) will be played in each Division in a single elimination Tournament. I don't mind setting the brackets up myself either dependent upon head to head tie breakers.

My biggest question is how to create the game?!
Any help to set up the League(s) and Divisions will be my greatest hope here. Where I can move teams from each Division at the end of the season. I would imagine this could be done, but they are all really their own league with their own Playoffs. So how?

Also, the age restriction thing. Any pointers how to set that up?

Can you adjust the length of the game to 7 innings?

I know there are genius' on here and I'm hoping for guidance so I don't have to take six days to set this up!

And if anyone wanted a jersey project I could provide all names and team colors.

Peace!
JoBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote