Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:51 AM   #301
Charlatan
All Star Starter

B213 represent!

Bring it on, boys (but not too hard)! Looking forward to getting home this evening and checking out the first month's action.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:11 AM   #302
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

When I went to bed, one of my teams was in the championship series. When I woke up...I was sorted into a new league. How do I find out if I won? (sorry for the noob question, but I'm a noob)

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS
Ka mate, ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!

Proud members of "Our League"!
sabakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:13 AM   #303
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

No, the Arkham Horrors are new this year. I didn't play in 19.

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS

Old 04-08-2019, 09:17 AM   #304
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
I've snipped a few team logos form I188 to illustrate what I mean by unique logos. Besides being really wonderfully done, they make it much easier for me to pick out on the schedule than the game generated generics, one of which is also below for comparison. There was another team with the exact same logo, with just a slightly different color, so I found myself frequently thinking I missed something. As I said, I would be happy to help with that, but in looking at these offerings, you might want to ask them.
I am also happy to put together logos for people. Check out the Arkham Horrors and Salem Witches logos to see if you're interested.

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS

Old 04-08-2019, 09:34 AM   #305
allenciox
All Star Reserve

oooooooh! I would love an icon

for the Battery Point Knuckleheads. I mean, logo for the Knuckleheads...
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #306
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRS95 View Post
I am in the Bronze .213 league, Asheboro Road Dogs. Looks like there are a total of 9 in this league.

Annandale Atom Smashers
Battery Point Knuckleheads
Asylum Keepers
Cooper Gutter Cats
Shasta Black Bears
Philadelphia Patriots
Stephensville Bears
Waffletown Syrups

Not sure if I missed anybody. Good luck to all.

should be a fun season.... can someone post a screenshot of the league/divisions? Got a few things to update on a spreadsheet that I can do while I'm at work.... (and it's a spreadsheet, so it looks like I'm actually working )
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:51 AM   #307
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Here is the league setup.
Attached Images
Old 04-08-2019, 10:02 AM   #308
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

Damn. I was rushing to make the Salem Witches compliant and forgot to update my friends list for that team.

Stooopid.

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS

Old 04-08-2019, 10:03 AM   #309
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

I can also do a few logos when I have the time. Here are my three logos for my Perfect Teams. If you like the style of my logos let me know and I can do some for you in a similar style.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 04-08-2019, 10:06 AM   #310
Charlatan
All Star Starter

From the screen shot it appears my custom logos aren't showing up for Annandale or Leesburg. This makes me sad. I don't want to junk up this thread with tech support (and I also have a thread in the PT tech support section) but if anyone has any tips for getting the custom logo to show up, feel free to PM me.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:06 AM   #311
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

Will you be able to add more teams to this "league"? I am not sure that I have enough players who qualify to make up a team, but I could hit the auction house and fill out the last couple of places, but it would probably be later this week.
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #312
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Boomcoach, bring it on. As long as you are compiiant, i.e. team is now and always has been FTP and has no Live or Future players on it, you can join. There is no limit since we will be at different levels anyway...
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:48 AM   #313
Charlatan
All Star Starter

B213 looks to have 12-15 teams from our Iron league in it. I do believe I see a bunch of playoff teams (Poop Town, Clear Fork, Stephenson, Annandale, Battery Point ... maybe Asylum(?) and possibly Newark). Missing are the WS winners, Pawnee, and the Lasskickers (both of those teams were in the same division as one of my teams, so we got kicked around a lot).

Poop Town is loaded, they are just making a brief stop on the way to Diamond. And Clear Fork won their division last year so I don't envy Palolo.

My packs-only team (not in Our League) made it here too (Leesburg). I was sort of hoping they'd get put in a league somewhere else. They are thoroughly mediocre so you'll have a good chance to take a few games from them. Cigar City was also around .500 so neither of those will compete in the AC East.

I was sorry to see I'm in the same division as Waffletown. Not only do they have a super-cool logo, but they're a good team!

Last edited by Charlatan; 04-08-2019 at 10:50 AM.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:54 AM   #314
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakon View Post
Damn. I was rushing to make the Salem Witches compliant and forgot to update my friends list for that team.

Stooopid.
and don't forget the 'friends' vs 'random' setting as well.... I've missed that in the past after taking the time to get the friends list all set
Old 04-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #315
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
I was sorry to see I'm in the same division as Waffletown. Not only do they have a super-cool logo, but they're a good team!
No love for Asheboro? Hmmmm, we'll have to make you pay!
Old 04-08-2019, 10:57 AM   #316
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
B213 looks to have 12-15 teams from our Iron league in it. I do believe I see a bunch of playoff teams (Poop Town, Clear Fork, Stephenson, Annandale, Battery Point ... maybe Asylum(?) and possibly Newark). Missing are the WS winners, Pawnee, and the Lasskickers (both of those teams were in the same division as one of my teams, so we got kicked around a lot).

Poop Town is loaded, they are just making a brief stop on the way to Diamond. And Clear Fork won their division last year so I don't envy Palolo.

My packs-only team (not in Our League) made it here too (Leesburg). I was sort of hoping they'd get put in a league somewhere else. They are thoroughly mediocre so you'll have a good chance to take a few games from them. Cigar City was also around .500 so neither of those will compete in the AC East.

surprisingly so.... I wasn't expecting a whole lot from my boys in their first season but they put a team effort together and ran to the LCS before bowing out.... not going to get my hopes up this year, as streakiness tends to run rampant in PT.... never know which players will suddenly forget how to pitch/hit/field from year to year
Old 04-08-2019, 11:00 AM   #317
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRS95 View Post
No love for Asheboro? Hmmmm, we'll have to make you pay!
Your logo is cool for sure but I don't recall playing you so I don't have an opinion on your team.

Waffletown knocked me out of the playoffs last year so they have a "special" place in my heart!
Old 04-08-2019, 11:08 AM   #318
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Your logo is cool for sure but I don't recall playing you so I don't have an opinion on your team.

Waffletown knocked me out of the playoffs last year so they have a "special" place in my heart!

I fully expect a Scherzer revenge season against my team, so hopefully we see a good year-long dogfight
Old 04-08-2019, 11:18 AM   #319
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

If anyone wants a logo, just drop me a note at williamwconnors@gmail.com and give me a loose idea of what you want or the meaning behind your team location/name. For example:

"My team is the Iron City Pigs. Iron City because we play in the Pittsburgh area and Pigs is a reference to Pig Iron. My team colors are silver and black."

And, as always, everyone is welcome to join my Our League Discord Channel as well as posting here (https://discord.gg/XRM7YRc).

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS

Old 04-08-2019, 11:50 AM   #320
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakon View Post
When I went to bed, one of my teams was in the championship series. When I woke up...I was sorted into a new league. How do I find out if I won? (sorry for the noob question, but I'm a noob)
This thread has the results of the playoffs and championship series.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=301412