Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 2 - Technical Support Having trouble with FHM 2 or want to report a bug? Please see here.

Old 04-18-2016, 05:03 AM   #921
baccardi42
Bat Boy

i sent. Thank you.
baccardi42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:58 AM   #922
pisquid
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Access to Depth Charts

I am in a 30-team on-line league with a full complement of Human Managers. We've updated the game every time you released an update, and to this point I haven't had any problems.

This time when we updated, myself and another GM were unable to access the new depth charts (the link was there but it's greyed out). We also had access to the edit screen and could make changes to the draft picks, fan loyalty, etc. for all 30 teams.

Everyone else in the league appears to have access to the depth charts and they do not have access to the team edit screen for the other teams.

I am running Windows 10, but as stated previously, this is the first time I had any problem installing an update since I joined the league.

Any ideas what the problem is? I'm assuming since all the other GMs were able to get the correct access, something must have gone wrong with the installation or my system settings. I have completely un-installed the game twice and get the same results.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.
Joe MacDonald
pisquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 07:06 PM   #923
Maaka
Bat Boy

Not sure if it's a bug or lack of programming or what, but I noticed that when playing in the NHL (first season), the scheduling for the Stanley Cup playoffs are not exactly like IRL.. All 8 matchups play on the same day, and the play on day 1, then all 16 teams have day 2 off, then play on day 3, day 4 off, play on day 5 and so on.. Goes on for the playoffs.. Just me, or does this happen to others (sorry, haven't read through all the pages of this thread yet..)
Maaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #924
terryb24
Bat Boy

I recently bought the game and already i have lost files twice. The first time i just went in and my two game files were gone. The second time, just now, i tried to start up one of my games and it kept saying there was an error, so i clicked out and when i went back in the two files i had were gone. I don't know if there is a solution for this but this definitely sucks.
terryb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:57 PM   #925
Der Kommissar
Bat Boy

Unhappy

I'm in my third season as a GM in the OHL. For an unknown reason FHM stopped simulating games (from all leagues) somewhere in mid-May. Right in the middle of the Memorial Cup!

It continued simulating the days as if there was no game at all. As my team was already eliminated I didn't notice anything at first. I was simulating right to the OHL draft. It autosaved when we arrived at June 2nd without any problem and continued 'till June the 13th then crashed.

That's when I realised the games were not simulating, I reopened FHM, it was June 13th. I tried simulating again hoping at was actually jus a glitch and the games had been simulated even if I did not see the results but every time I try the game will crash when it gets to June 21th.

Is there a way to go around this or did just lost my time playing three full seasons?
Der Kommissar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #926
yemen517
Bat Boy

I try to create my own league, and for some reason when I start the game, the loading bar just stops at 75%. What's more irritating is that when I leave everything as is, the game doesn't freeze. Why?
yemen517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #927
skottep
Bat Boy

Trade Deadline not working in historical league

Hi,

I drafted from scratch in 1982-1983 league, and the trade deadline came and went with ZERO action in the NHL. Every time I tried to initiate a trade, the GM for the other team said they are not interested in moving the player because he hasn't been with them for very long. Cannot make any trades with any team.

Please fix.

Thanks,
skottep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:50 AM   #928
MmmRocks
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
I'm in two online leagues that can't seem to get player histories to show. The player histories for all of our players are completely blank. Is this a well known issue? Anyone have a solution?
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:18 PM   #929
lgfrench
Minors (Single A)

When setting lines/lineup in historical mode I have two problems. The AI will place a forward 2X into a 4 line matrix but I can not achieve the same with my choices. Also, does not allow me to play 11 F and 5D for skaters as many did in the era I am playing. Keep getting check my lineup error. Why can't I pair a top 4 dman with the 5th D for a 3rd pair? Just starting with the game today.
lgfrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:38 PM   #930
lgfrench
Minors (Single A)

penalties

note to developers - no such thing as illegal hits to the head in 1970!
Old 05-24-2016, 05:20 PM   #931
lgfrench
Minors (Single A)

on a power play goal, all penalties were cleared, even two matching penalties which did not impact manpower
Old 05-24-2016, 06:04 PM   #932
lgfrench
Minors (Single A)

game is counting all penalties as pp chances
Old 05-24-2016, 06:09 PM   #933
lgfrench
Minors (Single A)

game AI chooses to start 3rd pk unit at start of second period
Old 05-24-2016, 06:11 PM   #934
lgfrench
Minors (Single A)

1st center tossed from faceoff, 2nd guy tossed, 1st center gets to come back in
Old 05-24-2016, 07:41 PM   #935
lgfrench
Minors (Single A)

why is AI changing my lines arbitrarily in the lineup page?
Old 06-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #936
redtiger7
All Star Starter

When trying to change the lineups in-game (a match going on) it wipes out my shootout choices (no big deal since I have shoot outs disabled.) But when I try to return to the game, it tells me I have empty roster spots and won't let me return. Nor will it allow me to fill those empty spots. (It refuses to drop in players I try to drag over to the slot) It's pretty much ctrl-alt-delete at that point as I'm trapped.
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:18 PM   #937
Torgonius
All Star Reserve

Injurious injuries

Playing a 2015 game, running just one team...

10/31 - R.J. Umberger (Philadelphia) out for about 5 months with torn labrum

OK, sounds bad, but he's listed as day to day. November 11, he gets hit with torn labrum again, but is still day to day.

On November 25 he plays in a game against my team and picks up 2 assists.

On January 9, he gets knocked out of the game and the news report says it's 6 months with a torn MCL. Yet the injury is still listed in his profile as day-to-day.

I tried editing his injury to get it to set to being out, but no such luck. I cleared him of all injury, and his profile deemed him healthy. I then reset the MCL injury, and he went right back to day to day.

Maybe they have some miracle working doctors in Philly, but he then scores 2 goals in a game against me on 1/23.

I haven't seen this with any other player so far.

Is there a way to edit him so that his injury actually keeps him out of the lineup?
Torgonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 12:23 PM   #938
redtiger7
All Star Starter

Can't fire my head coach. The action menu on his profile is disabled
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:00 PM   #939
Torgonius
All Star Reserve

Something shifty is going on...

When a game reaches OT/SO, the shift counter gets a little happy...

Only ever see this in games that go past regulation.
Torgonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #940
Bets
Bat Boy

Few bugs that I have encountered.

1) When you load a game, if you previously had a shortlist of players appearing on the home screen, then that list will appear blank until you either click on the shortlist link from the shortlist or view your roster.

2) With a shortlist of players on the home screen, when you enter the scouting screen then exit via the home button, if you then click on a player on the shortlist it will cause the game to crash.

Causes you to lose all progress until the last point you saved

(Unfortunately for me, I had set up my entire 25-man scout list with very specific assignments, signed my assistant coaching staff, assigned my training instructions to my players, and set-up detailed tactics for all the various situations according to my lines, prior to encountering this bug for the first time. This was actually the first time I managed a team from opening day this detailed and, thankfully, I enjoyed it so this crash doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. I'm just glad I discovered it now.)
Bets is offline   Reply With Quote