Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 01-22-2024, 10:10 PM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
My new Where Legends Are Born dynasty report (Baseball side, at least)

Folks,

This particular thread will be where I hope to be able to post a good deal of content in the future for at least the baseball side of the relevant dynasty or dynasties for myself on my computer. I don't know how extensive the related posts will be just yet, on average, of course. But as I begin this new dynasty reports thread, I am currently sitting on June 1, 1873 in my still-new Where Legends Are Born dynasty here.

The teams and the leagues so far present in the baseball side of things here are as follows:

Major League Baseball:

National League:

Boston Braves
Brooklyn Dodgers
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Cheetahs
New York Giants
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
St. Louis Cardinals

American League:

Boston Gunners
Chicago Mobsters
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
New York Yankees
Philadelphia Athletics
St. Louis Browns
Washington Senators

American Federal Baseball Union:

Federal League:

Chicago Butchers
Florida Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers
Montreal Voyageurs
New Jersey Generals
New York Mets
Tampa Bay Rogues
Toronto Aeros

Continental League

Arizona Diamondbacks
California Angels
Colorado Rockies
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
San Diego Padres
Seattle Pilots
Texas Rangers

I still most likely will need full team-related sets for the Gunners, Cheetahs, Mobsters, Butchers, Voyageurs, Rogues, and Aeros, along with two suitably useful logos for the American Federal Baseball Union. I have started a request thread related to this dynasty, but I've only requested items so far for the Gunners, in truth. Once all those teams are done as needed, if not before, I will then need the relevant logos for the AFBU somehow done, with them preferably done in pre-1901 style. This is an OOTP 22 dynasty at the moment, so any items done for the teams and/or AFBU in this dynasty should be done in pre-23 style, if and whenever possible and all, for sure.

The champions to date in this WLAB dynasty are as follows, for both currently-relevant overall leagues:

New York Yankees (1871 World Series, MLB, Baseball)
Tampa Bay Rogues (1871 Federal-Continental Showdown, AFBU, Baseball)
Boston Braves (1872 World Series, MLB, Baseball)
Texas Rangers (1872 Federal-Continental Showdown, AFBU, Baseball)

Both championship series in 1871 went the full seven games, with the Yankees knocking off the Giants and the Rogues knocking off the Pilots. As for the title series in 1872, the Braves knocked off the Indians in five games and the Rangers knocked off the Butchers in seven games.

The current standings for both applicable overall leagues will be shown at the end of this post, as well. Teams with human managers in this dynasty so far are the Cardinals and the Angels, in the NL and CL respectively.

I really would like at least some suggestions for prospects to add to the upcoming December draft pools for both overall leagues from you all, if and whenever you'd perhaps like to suggest them, folks. I will also post the basic template I found created by krmarks, if I remember correctly, with a few applicable modifications as appropriate here for the relevant leagues, so that you know what to base your player profiles on here better, hopefully. I only have two leagues at this time in the relevant dynasty, so your choices of draft pools will be limited until I create more leagues for it. I might create at least one other league or at least one fictional nation for the relevant dynasty's world by the end of 1875 or so, though. If I do, I'll let you know, of course, as best and as soon as I can.

In the meantime, however, all so-far existing nations are real in the current game world, although they may not currently have the names that you might perhaps normally expect them to have at this particular point in time. For instance, Eswatini's current name in this dynasty's world is Swaziland, at least for a more historical feel to its world here, as far as I've chosen to have for it at present. I may also have to change at least some city names to older names in mainland China and/or India, for instance, later, once I can find their better-known names in certain older city name-reckoning systems, though, everyone. Like Beijing to Peking, to name just one such name I'll likely have to change over time, as time permits and all. I generally prefer the Wade-Giles names for many Chinese city names over those of the Pinyin variety, you see.

Anyway, here's the relevant player creation template I'd prefer you each to follow here, if and when you create potential players for this new dynasty of mine for possible drafting and/or signing by teams currently in it:

Name:
Nickname: Not necessary, but if you want one
High School or College, and birthday (All players must be able to be 17 by Opening Day of their potential debut year [Currently April 1st every year], but can't already be 23 years old when first created in this dynasty, due to current created player-related settings for it):
Note - college players will have higher current ratings (50%), but have less potential (-10%)
Hometown (needs to be a real place at present, but you can request that a second nationality also be included for your prospect's profile, if and when you like and can, within reason and availability, of course):
Uniform Number:
Personality Attributes, pick 1-200 in each of the following, totals equal up to 1250 combined:
Leadership:
Desire for Winner:
Loyalty:
Greed:
Work Ethic:
Intelligence:
Adaptability:
Controversy:
Handle Success:
Handle Failure:
Handle Critics:

Height (I'll have to input a relevant value in centimeters, of course, but game will convert to feet and inches as needed, I'm sure):
Weight (in pounds, please):
Bats: R/L/S
Throws: R/L
Position:

Facial Type:
Beard:
Hair:
Eyes:
Beard Style:

Position Player Options:
Bat Rating Allocations (High School players first, college players second)
Position (Catcher, Corner Infielder/Corner Outfielder, Middle Infielder/Center Fielder)
Ratings are Current/Potential
Any Position - HS (225/775) College (338/698)

Example would be as follows:
College CIF 1B/3B
338/698

BABIP: 110/150
Avoid K's: 48/98
Gap: 60/150
Power: 60/150
Eye/Patience: 60/150
Total = 338/698

If you select a Starting pitcher:
You get 3-4 pitches, pick those 3-4 pitches, one of them MUST be a fastball/sinker/cutter or knuckleball. You can choose 3 instead of 4, just utilize the points how you want.

Closers get 2 pitches and will automatically max those two pitches at 200 potential, but again, one MUST be fastball/sinker/cutter. No knuckler closers, sorry.

Say those 2-4 pitches, your choices are:
fastball
sinker
cutter
curveball
slider
changeup
splitter
forkball
circle change
screwball
knucklecurve
knuckleball

Same deal here for ratings, but increased as well so we have more dominant pitching than past threads. Going for a more legendary class, once in a lifetime prospects. Stamina and Hold will come out of the potential total, not the current total.
Ratings are Current/Potential
SP - HS (350/950) College (525/875)
CL - College (525/775) Note: No HS age closers, sorry.

High School SP

Fastball: 60/150
Curveball: 60/150
Changeup: 25/75
Slider: 60/100
Movement: 90/150
Control: 55/125
Stamina: 150
Hold Runners: 50
Total 350/925

I will let the CPU generate speeds, Closers and HS pitchers will be higher than college...calling it more mileage and polish make you throw slightly slower, but I will make sure everyone that is not a knuckler is throwing at least 91-94mph

Here is the format I want you to post in your reply to this thread

Name: Kyle Marks
Nickname: "Markie"
High School or College: 10/15 - HS
Hometown (needs to be a real place): Lemont, IL
Uniform Number: 98
Leadership: 175
Desire for Winner: 50
Loyalty: 50
Greed: 1
Work Ethic: 200
Intelligence: 200
Adaptability: 200
Controversy: 49
Handle Success: 150
Handle Failure: 100
Handle Critics: 75

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175
Bats : R
Throws: R
Position: SP

Current/potential
Fastball: 60/150
Cutter: 60/110
Slider: 60/110
Circle Changeup: 25/100
Movement: 90/175
Control: 55/130
Stamina: 150
Hold Runners: 25
Total 350/950

Currently, the only two overall main leagues you can suggest your player to play in are MLB or AFBU. Seeing as they do not yet have a shared draft setup, you must choose one of the two leagues to have your created prospect potentially start his playing career in here, at least at first. There is trading currently allowed between the leagues, but recently drafted players can't be traded at least until the next offseason, if not for a full year, once signed, at the present time, in any case. Just so you know.

In-game finances are currently based on the current year, while certain other settings may not be, and the Designated Hitter rule is not in effect here, so please take that into account when and if you create players based on the above template generously provided for people's use by krmarks years ago, with some appropriate modifications by me to hopefully fit this new dynasty better. Also, two-way players are enabled at present for both relevant leagues, so if you want your player to potentially be a two-way player, please don't forget to include the relevant additional values in your proposed player profile here, of course.

Thank you all for your time and attention and all here, then, everyone. And if you might periodically have any reasonable enough questions about, or any potentially useful enough suggestions for, any or all of the above teams or leagues, please feel free to let me know, either publicly or privately, and I'll try to answer or respond to them all just as best as I can, whenever I can and all, for sure. With all that then said here, I'll close this post, and post the current standings as of June 1, 1873 for both relevant leagues in this dynasty, in any case. CD out.

P.S. I will post a prospect profile for one of my created players in the next post, so you can have an example of what I would prefer to see from you, if and when you might propose a prospect for possible inclusion in this dynasty if and whenever possible for them to be in it. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 10:26 PM   #2
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Everyone,

Here is Henry Clarence Freeman's proposed profile, at present, for your viewing, so you basically have an idea of what I'm looking for from you if and when you contribute prospect profiles here for possible inclusion in this dynasty's relevant draft pools at any time. He is already part of the 1873 MLB Draft Pool, by the way. If you have a preferred team you would like your player to start with, if at all possible, in their potential debut year, if signed post-draft before the relevant signing deadline, please note that fact at the bottom of your proposed player's profile, if not at the top of it. And if I can, I'll make sure the preferred team for your prospect drafts them, somehow. But just in case I can't, then please give me up to two other teams you might be willing to have them start with, through manual drafting of said player in the relevant draft. Thank you.

@-@-@-@->>>>

Henry Clarence Freeman proposed player profile:

@-@-@-@->>>>

Name: Henry Clarence Freeman (Feel free to include middle name or not, as you prefer, if and when you add him, please)
Nickname: None at present
High School or College, and birthday: College, October 26, 1851 ([College: University of Missouri-Columbia. ID # 906], Potential MLB entry year 1874)
Hometown (needs to be a real place): St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Uniform Number: 26
Personality Attributes, pick 1-200 in each of the following, totals equal up to 1250 combined:
Leadership: 102
Desire for Winner: 117
Loyalty: 83
Greed: 97
Work Ethic: 145
Intelligence: 124
Adaptability: 86
Controversy: 143
Handle Success: 129
Handle Failure: 90
Handle Critics: 79

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185
Bats (R/L/S): R
Throws (R/L): R
Position: COF/CIF

Facial Type: Caucasian
Beard: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Beard Style: No Beard at start, Full Beard later

Batting:

BABIP: 92/121
Avoid K's: 82/213
Gap: 85/133
Power: 30/87
Eye/Patience: 47/81
HBP: 5/550

PA: 565
AB: 550
H: 100
2B: 14
3B: 2
HR: 0
BB: 10
HP: 5
SO: 145

GB Tendency: Normal
Flyball Tendency: Normal
Running Speed: 93
Stealing: 127
Baserunning: 143
Sacrifice: 84
Bunt for Hit: 99

Fielding:

Pitcher: 0
Catcher: 0
First Base: 24
Second Base: 0
Third Base: 20
Shortstop: 0
Left Field: 120
Center Field: 0
Right Field: 80

Infield Range: 66
Infield Errors: 82
Infield Arm: 127
Turn DP: 88
Catcher Ability: 42
Catcher Arm: 19
Outfield Range: 133
Outfield Error: 110
Outfield Arm: 149

@-@-@-@->>>>

If the Cardinals actually do have enough potential room in their organization for him by the next MLB First-Year Player Draft, and if I can do so easily enough, somehow, I'll then definitely draft him for them, I'm sure. If not, then I'll probably put him on the Browns or any other team besides the Cubs, seeing as he'll be from St. Louis in the game, of course. I don't know what his scouting reports will look like by mid-October when the MLB Draft Pool is announced for the next December draft, just yet here, quite obviously enough. But hopefully, he'll still at least have decently good current and/or potential ratings and scouting reports by then, somehow. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 01-22-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:38 PM   #3
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

People, I generally will let the game choose any and/or all speeds and all for pitchers, but I won't currently guarantee that non-knuckleballers will throw at least 91 miles an hour with at least one of their pitches, if not more than one of them, for sure. At least I will not guarantee a minimum pitch speed for any pitcher's main pitch or pitches here by default, anyway, that is. Just so you all know this well enough here, everyone. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 01-23-2024, 02:47 AM   #4
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

After the last games just before the scheduled All-Star Games have all now just been played in this dynasty, here are the current MLB and AFBU standings, just for your information, folks. Looks like both the Angels and the Cardinals have a long way to go, and may not be able to make it sufficiently into contention for the applicable pennants before the end of the regular season here, if even get close to doing that at all, unfortunately. But then again, there's a good chance that they might just get into good drafting positions for the upcoming relevant drafts, you know.

Roughly two months, more or less, are still left to play for 1873's regular season, however. So there probably are still a good number of very important things that could change for many people here, if certain things don't basically say the same before then, for sure. Any of the leaders could somehow falter here, for instance, while still any number of other people actually might not do so, in any case, you know. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 01-23-2024 at 02:50 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:34 AM   #5
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Glad to see that you are playing out a dynasty league, CD.

Try to keep your replies to my questions short and simple.
EC is too old to read more than a few sentences at a time.
Paragraphs wear me out.

(I'm just kidding, reading paragraphs does not tire me out, but I don't really read long and complicated posts)

Keep your replies short and simple for old and ancient EC.

Do you intend to do general recaps of each season?
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 01:23 PM   #6
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Still too early to say, my friend. It will depend a lot on how I choose how to handle things here, in the related time available to me, whenever I am playing this dynasty instead of one of my others, for instance. I haven't been posting much for at least the past few days, though, simply because I've been working on LUtD, for instance, so I can't really say just how long the posts might be in this thread, on average, just yet. Thanks for the inquiry here, however, EC. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-10-2024, 02:05 PM   #7
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

In the above shots, the teams needing some work done for them are likely the Gunners, the Cheetahs, the Mobsters, the Aeros, the Voyageurs, the Rogues, and the Butchers. I found some logos and uniforms, at least, for the Aeros, but they may still need some caps, whether I make them or not. Other logos I've had generated by an AI art generator site will most likely be posted sometime later on, once enough work for Lubbock's Ranchers has been completed sufficiently well, I'm sure, in my own main graphics thread. So please keep an eye out there for such related posts to them. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-11-2024, 03:22 AM   #8
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The National League wins their first MLB All-Star Game in three tries against the American League, by winning 12-11 this time around. They lost 5-2 to them in 1871 and 10-4 in 1872. The relevant box score is below, of course, folks. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-11-2024 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-11-2024, 12:34 PM   #9
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The Federal League drops their first AFBU All-Star game to the Continental League in three tries by a score of 9-8, with the Seattle Pilots hosting the game this time around. That is all. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-11-2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-11-2024, 10:57 PM   #10
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Final Regular-Season Standings prior to postseason for 1873 Season

Here are the final regular-season standings for MLB and the AFBU for the 1873 regular season in this dynasty. I do not yet know which teams will definitely hold the home-field advantage in either the World Series or the Federal-Continental Showdown for this year, however, but I think the AL has it this year in the World Series, and the FL in the Federal-Continental Showdown, in any case. I have not yet advanced to the day after the last regular season games for 1873, though, at the time of this post, folks, so please try to keep that fact in mind here as best as you each can here. That is all for this post, then, I think. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-11-2024, 11:50 PM   #11
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

1873 Playoff Schedules for MLB and AFBU

Games 1 & 2 of the World Series between the Braves and the Senators will certainly be in Boston, while games 3 & 4, at least, will then each be in Washington. A possible game 5 will also be in Washington, while if then needed, at least game 6, if not also game 7, will be played in Boston. This is the first time that the Braves and Senators will meet each other in the World Series, as well. The Braves are going for their second title, while the Senators will be looking for their first one.

As for the AFBU's Federal-Continental Challenge between the Tampa Bay Rogues and the Texas Rangers, Tampa Bay will have the home-field advantage if that postseason series goes the full seven games, for sure. This will be the first matchup between both teams in the AFBU title series, along with being the first matchup between teams who've already won AFBU championship titles in their history for this dynasty, by the way. Whichever team wins will be the first AFBU team with two titles for themselves in it.

I predict a Braves victory in six games over the Senators, and a Rangers victory in five. But even so, I think both series will still be somewhat hard-fought, in any case, somehow, folks.

Here are the playoff schedules for both championship series, at least, just so you know. Feel free to comment on who you think might win here, of course, if and when you like and all. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-12-2024, 12:08 AM   #12
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Braves in seven against the Senators for their second championship, Rangers in six against the Rogues for their second, in truth. So both teams ended up repeating in their respective leagues this time around. Can they each make it a three-peat in 1874? Only time will tell, of course, folks. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-12-2024, 12:16 AM   #13
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

There's still time to suggest prospective draftees for the upcoming relevant draft pools, folks. I will advance the game's calendar to the Monday before the draft pool is announced, and hold it there for a day or so, at least, so that if you want to suggest possible prospects to add to either draft pool in time, you can then do so.

The relevant draft pools will be announced on October 16, 1873, which is a Thursday, in-game. So the Monday before then will be the 13th. Please feel quite free to suggest possible draftees soon, within reason, based on the preferred manner of player profile submission mentioned above, if and when you like, folks, and preferably before the end of this week, at the latest. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-12-2024, 12:53 AM   #14
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, am now at Monday, October 13, 1873, three in-game days before the relevant draft pools are announced for both MLB and the AFBU in this dynasty. I will wait until sometime on Wednesday, at the latest, most likely, for you all to then submit some player profiles for your prospective players in this dynasty, and do so here even while I attend to certain matters related to my new Total Baseball Scramble 001 dynasty.

That's unless I work on something else instead before that particular time here, like my main story, for instance, of course. I really would like to see several profiles for players you might possibly want to see debut in the next few seasons at most for the relevant leagues here, if at all possible, though, folks. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-16-2024, 03:14 PM   #15
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Several proposed prospects are wanted for this dynasty, at least as of the present time here. So if anyone would like to perhaps suggest some, I'd gladly be willing to add them here, if and whenever possible and appropriate, of course, folks. I'm still at three days before the next applicable draft pools are announced for both relevant leagues currently in this game, just so you know. If you want to see your players playing in this dynasty, please feel free to submit possible candidates for inclusion in it, and I'll enter them in as soon and as often as possible, to be sure. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-20-2024, 12:37 PM   #16
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Last call for possible prospects to add to the relevant draft pools for 1873's related draft or drafts, folks. Please get your potential prospects in by noon US Central Time tomorrow, if you can, because sometime after that time tomorrow, I'll most likely be closing the window for this in-game year for human-created players here, prospects-wise.

I can take a few more prospects to go with Henry Clarence Freeman for them from above. I'd like to see at least two more of them proposed here, but probably not much more than about five or six, I think, just so you know, folks, if at all possible and all here, in any case. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-21-2024, 10:31 PM   #17
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Have added hypothetical versions of the following historical people to the two relevant draft pools so far, and more may come before I advance the relevant in-game calendar ahead here. If you're somehow interested in suggesting any prospects for the 1873 and/or 1874 drafts, please feel free to do so here, at least for the time being. If they miss the 1873 draft pool announcements, though, I might add them for future draft pools, if and when possible and appropriate enough here, folks:

MLB draft prospects added besides Henry Clarence Freeman:

Paul Gauguin
Pietro Di Brazza
Randolph Henry Churchill
William Gillette
Emil Jellinek

AFBU draft prospects added:

Luther Burbank
Frank Winfield Woolworth
Hugo von Seeliger
Ferdinand Frobenius
William Kissam Vanderbilt

Of course, more may be added later, and you can probably find out at least a little bit about their real lives in our world on Wikipedia, for instance, everyone. For where everyone will end up once drafted into the appropriate leagues here, you'll all just have to wait and find out, if and when they get drafted here, in any case, I'm sure. CD out.

Postscript: I'm now closing the window for possible signups of prospective players for the relevant 1873 Rookie Draft pools, and will eventually open the relevant window for such signups sometime in 1874, I'm sure. I will likely start including real historical players in time for the 1875 draft pools, if not before then, whether it's done manually or automatically in-game. Just so you know, folks. I'll also be adding more hypothetical versions of real historical people, although they might be quite a bit different than they were in real life, personality-wise and all, of course. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-22-2024 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:16 PM   #18
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I am now going to advance the relevant in-game calendar at least until October 16, 1874. I have decided to run a 5-round draft, with enough players generated for the draft pool equivalent to seven full rounds of players apiece, which means 112 players each, if my math is correct, for either draft pool here, at least for this year's drafts. Whether already existing or not in-game as of October 13, 1873, that is. Let's all see just who ultimately goes where, even with the versions of certain historical people, then, folks, once the December drafts take place at the appropriate time here. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-22-2024, 06:47 PM   #19
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I'm backing up this dynasty here and now on December 14, 1873, just in case we might somehow have a problem later here, of course. Wonder where certain people are going to go, whether based on real historical people to at least some degree or not, once the drafts happen. Will report back here later, once those drafts are conducted, and tell you which teams drafted which of the eleven players mentioned above, including Henry Clarence Freeman, of course. That is all. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-22-2024, 09:07 PM   #20
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The eleven players mentioned above went as follows in the applicable drafts:

MLB Draft:

Henry Clarence Freeman (Cardinals, Round 1, pick 5, signed)
William Gillette (Gunners, Round 1, pick 8, not yet signed)
Pietro Di Brazza (Cubs, Round 2, pick 1, not yet signed)
Randolph Henry Churchill (Athletics, Round 2, pick 12, not yet signed)
Paul Gauguin (Cubs, Round 3, pick 1, signed)
Emil Jellinek (Tigers, Round 4, pick 6, not yet signed)

AFBU Draft:

Ferdinand Frobenius (Butchers, Round 2, pick 4, not yet signed)
Frank Winfield Woolworth (Diamondbacks, Round 2, pick 10, not yet signed)
Luther Burbank (Angels, Round 3, pick 5, signed)
William Kissam Vanderbilt (Aeros, Round 4, pick 11, not yet signed)
Hugo von Seeliger (Angels, Round 5, pick 5, signed)

The above statuses are current as of December 31, 1873. Whether they will change further by the applicable signing deadline in January 1874, though, remains to be seen here. Just so you know, folks. Any ideas on how I might imagine off-field events with the related people, at least, included in relevant reports, even if their portrayals don't exactly match up with what we know of the real lives of certain historical figures here, perhaps? Any good suggestions you might have here would certainly be appreciated.

Of course, the way things might happen in this dynasty's world might not happen exactly as they did in our real world and all, you know. And any suggestions you might have for me in terms of historical people to put hypothetical versions of in this dynasty's world would be rather appreciated here, within reason, as well, I'm sure. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-22-2024 at 09:10 PM.