Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2023, 01:23 PM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
A request for a logo set related to the Red, White, and Blue Association

I'll try to make this particular request of mine just as simple as I possibly can here, folks. If it isn't, please let me know, of course, in this thread, as I still haven't been able to find enough time to sufficiently clear more space in my personal mailbox here, unfortunately, for various reasons.

Exact Overall League Name: Red, White, and Blue Association [RWBA for short]

Exact Subleague One Name: Rostbral League [RL for Short]

This subleague will eventually have multiple divisions after 1921, but not until then, as follows, so divisional logos will not be needed at all here for quite some time:

Eastern (East) Division [1921 - 1960]
Western (West) Division [1921 -1960]
Hornsby Division [1961 - Present]
Musial Division [1961 - Present]
Sutter Division [1961 - Present]
Pujols Division [1961 - Present]

Exact Subleague Two Name: Gejorema League [GL for short]

This subleague will eventually have multiple divisions after 1921, but not until then, as follows, so divisional logos will not be needed at all here for quite some time:

Eastern (East) Division [1921 - 1960]
Western (West) Division [1921 -1960]
Ruth Division [1961 - Present]
DiMaggio Division [1961 - Present]
Jackson Division [1961 - Present]
Rivera Division [1961 - Present]

Please use mainly historical St. Louis Cardinals colors for the Rostbral League half of things, and mainly historical New York Yankees colors for the Gejorema League half of things here, folks. For the Red, White, and Blue Association, please only use American flag-related colors here.

This particular league and its related dynasty will start in 1871 with just eight teams in each league without any divisions currently needed at the start of things. But I don't want any dated logos here, just yet, please.

As this specific dynasty will actually start in 1871, please use an older style of overall design reminiscent of anytime between 1871 and 1920, for all of the original logos needed here. This overall league's teams are ONLY going to be based in the United States at the start of things, and that will remain the case until 1961, as well. So no logos reflecting any other nations here yet, please, for the RWBA.

When this dynasty then gets to somewhere rather near 1900, I will return with the relevant details for future expansion of this dynasty, as the need and desire arises. I do not plan to expand this dynasty to multiple in-world leagues until sometime around 1900, at the earliest. So anything that is sufficiently appropriate for the 1871 to 1900 time frame, logos-wise, is fine with me. Even if the teams in this dynasty may use more modern looks for their relevant items, a more vintage look for the relevant aforementioned logos is appropriate here, I'm sure.

Thank you for your time and attention and all here, then, folks. At this time, ONLY the overall league and its two applicable subleagues will need suitable enough logos made for themselves. I can make the All-Star Game-related graphics myself, perhaps, once I know what fonts and/or color codes you'd be using on these logos, fairly easily. CD out.

P.S. Please size the primary logos to 300 by 300 pixels, and the secondary ones to 150 by 150 pixels, if and when you do them, in any style or styles you may choose to do them here. Thank you. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 10:42 AM   #2
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

CD, this request seems much too confusing. Just specify how you want the logos done, and nothing else. People are more apt to make logos when the instructions are very simple.
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 11:26 AM   #3
20_range
All Star Reserve

Yes, I thought about trying something with a simple r/w/b design, but paused towards the end of the post. I'm not good enough to make faux 19th century logos yet. TX has a lot of 19th century style league logos available, and most of them use Americana symbolism, looking through his archive is probably a good bet.

Last edited by 20_range; 02-22-2023 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Spelling
20_range is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 12:40 PM   #4
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, you need to make your post simple and direct... this is too many requests in one post... and to complicated.

It is highly unlikely someone will do 12 league logos for you.

Just post the request one at a time... when someone does it, then post the second one.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 01:37 PM   #5
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

No, that's not what I'm actually requesting here now. I'm ONLY requesting two logos apiece now for the RWBA and each of its two subleagues, those subleagues being the Rostbral League and the Gejorema League.

The Rostbral League in question should mainly use historical MLB St. Louis Cardinals colors. While the Gejorema League in question should mainly use historical MLB New York Yankees colors. As for the RWBA, the overall league should mainly use American flag-related colors.

Primary logos should be 300 by 300 pixels in size. Secondary logos should be 150 by 150 pixels in size. Logos should ideally fit the 1871 to 1920 time frame, more or less.

Divisional logos would not yet be needed, and wouldn't be needed until at least 1921, here, but the divisional names were mentioned here for future reference, just the same. Just so you know.

Thanks to anyone around here who can and is willing to help me out here, in any case, for sure. Thank you all for your time and all as well. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 02-22-2023, 02:25 PM   #6
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

I think what caused some of the confusion is the fact that you mentioned the division names despite not needing them now. Since you're starting in 1871, you won't be needing them for a very long time. That's 50 years of baseball in this proposed dynasty. So at this time the division names are irrelevant.

The way that you just posted how you want the logos was simple and direct: "The Rostbral League in question should mainly use historical MLB St. Louis Cardinals colors. While the Gejorema League in question should mainly use historical MLB New York Yankees colors. As for the RWBA, the overall league should mainly use American flag-related colors.

Primary logos should be 300 by 300 pixels in size. Secondary logos should be 150 by 150 pixels in size. Logos should ideally fit the 1871 to 1920 time frame, more or less."

Someone should be able to do those. Just ask for them one at a time, like EC suggested.
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 03:36 PM   #7
20_range
All Star Reserve

Now that I think about it, the two subleagues do track with part of my own long-term league logo project (I renamed the triple A leagues after Curt Flood and Roger Maris), so I can probably try to work something up for them. I'll probably just start by cutting up one of the old stadium or alternate logos.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:37 PM   #8
20_range
All Star Reserve

Idk I also have a bunch of personally resonant memes to get to but I do have some interest also in your Sailor Moon project :0
Old 02-22-2023, 08:36 PM   #9
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I did say I was trying to make the above request as simple as I could, but I evidently wasn't as clear as I could likely have been. I suppose I posted the above-designated division names in an attempt to better show what I meant here. At least in relation to the above subleagues, seeing as Hornsby and Musial and Sutter and Pujols each never played for the Yankees, and Ruth and DiMaggio and Jackson, and Rivera each never played for the Cardinals, in their respective real-life careers, that is.

I still often have major difficulties with keeping various things more concise, whether online or offline, or less complicated, when necessary and appropriate enough. And I probably will many times yet to come in my life, unfortunately, folks. I don't like it, but that's how things often are for me in my life, for sure. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-22-2023, 09:01 PM   #10
20_range
All Star Reserve

Rostbral League

what do you think about this
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 02-22-2023, 09:28 PM   #11
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

For each of the divisions, perhaps silhouettes of the relevant players could be included in each design, I think, above a representation of the main park or parks they played in? Of course, Bruce Sutter and Albert Pujols never played in Sportsman's Park, nor did Rogers Hornsby and Stan Musial ever play in any of the Busch Stadiums to date. The Gejorema League should have a much easier time of it here when it comes to including a park representation, though, of course, because of how long the Yankees were in the classic Yankee Stadium, you know.

So far, the proposed looks seem to look fairly good here. Keep the trim, at least, in the above-used color. For it can represent the fact that both main teams inspiring things here have won about a third of the World Series titles won to date so far in Major League Baseball's historical record, if my memory serves me correctly enough here. If you actually want to use stadium representations at the bottom of the relevant logos for the overall league, then perhaps use Busch II (1966 - 2005) as the Rostbral League's main stadium and Old Yankee Stadium (1920's - 2000's) as the Gejorema League's main stadium, I think.

If you don't want to use gold for the relevant text, then perhaps the appropriate team colors would work just as easily here for each league and/or its future divisions' logos. Thank you for your time and attention and all here, then, of course, 20_range. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 02-22-2023, 09:41 PM   #12
20_range
All Star Reserve

That's kinda beyond my abilities. All I did was chop up this logo. I was thinking about trying something similiar with this one. I can alter the above image to include all four player's names/ divisions.
There's also a pretty great Rivera logo on there that you might just want to use already made, or maybe with the text changed
Old 02-22-2023, 10:00 PM   #13
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I like those Yankees-related ones a good deal, although I'm not too keen on the gold for the Cardinals bat or legs or eye at present, generally speaking. Perhaps a yellow bat and/or legs would look better for the Cardinal(s) in question.

We'll have most likely plenty of time to work on the divisional logos, if things work out well enough in the meantime, though, I think. But first, we'd have to get a sufficiently workable league going well enough, and hope it doesn't run into any significant enough issues for itself here, at any time before the 1921 season, of course.

For some reason, at least one, if not more than one, of my current dynasties in 22 is not letting me change at least one default in-game national flag for a certain nation or for certain nations at all, it seems. I don't know why just yet, for sure. But, hopefully, someone will be able to tell me what to do easily enough and all soon, of course. I posted a bug report in the 23 forums, because if I'm able to run that dynasty for a long enough time, I expect to eventually import it into 23, once I've installed it easily enough.

Thanks for your help so far. And if you can't do something easily enough here, maybe others can help out here as well, I think. Lord willing and all, of course, that is, you know, 20_range. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA: