Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-24-2007, 12:20 AM   #41
King10Sooted
Minors (Rookie Ball)

i am new to this game and i downloaded this template.. but i cant get it to work at all.. I just need to know how to install it and where to put the files after they are unzipped. I have looked and cant seem to find it anywhere. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
King10Sooted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:22 AM   #42
King10Sooted
Minors (Rookie Ball)

nevermind i got it to work.. sry
King10Sooted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:02 AM   #43
Stats_Enthusiast
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter2003 View Post
Yes you can
sorry for what might be perceived as a dumb question, but does this apply to the "**MAN DB?**

if so... how does one go about this process...? (details please... i'm dIslexic)

thanks in advance.

Adam
NFL - Bears

Last edited by Stats_Enthusiast; 04-27-2007 at 03:03 AM.
Stats_Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #44
dagmar
Minors (Single A)

I love your work.

What's the status on version 2.0 of the universe for OOTP 2007?
dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:54 PM   #45
galaril
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King10Sooted View Post
i am new to this game and i downloaded this template.. but i cant get it to work at all.. I just need to know how to install it and where to put the files after they are unzipped. I have looked and cant seem to find it anywhere. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

How did you do it? I can't get the template to show up in the create game? Do you go new game or load game? I assume new game and under world template shouldn't it appear? I loaded it into the folder for OOTP under the data templates?
galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:28 AM   #46
Mach_1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaril View Post
How did you do it? I can't get the template to show up in the create game? Do you go new game or load game? I assume new game and under world template shouldn't it appear? I loaded it into the folder for OOTP under the data templates?

This one's not a template, it is a saved league. So it goes in the "saved_games" folder.
Mach_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:10 AM   #47
galaril
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_1 View Post
This one's not a template, it is a saved league. So it goes in the "saved_games" folder.

Oh thanks. Padres fan had it on his site as template which threw me off
Old 05-29-2007, 02:48 PM   #48
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Oh thanks. Padres fan had it on his site as template which threw me off
Er.. Actually, it's on the "Templates, Quickstarts & Rosters" page, but it's under the "Universe Packages" section, which everyone knows should be loaded as a Saved Game! (Complete Sarcasm)

Anyway, sorry for the confusion, I never quite knew how to label a couple of these submissions...
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #49
galaril
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadresFan View Post
Er.. Actually, it's on the "Templates, Quickstarts & Rosters" page, but it's under the "Universe Packages" section, which everyone knows should be loaded as a Saved Game! (Complete Sarcasm)

Anyway, sorry for the confusion, I never quite knew how to label a couple of these submissions...

No, reason to apologize considering guys like you and the original creator of this mod are what makes these games really fun.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:53 AM   #50
galaril
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Well, can't get this to run. I deleted most of the leagues except fopr about 12 and it tells me that it won't load becuz of the applacachian league has uneven teams. The problem is I already deleted the applachain league?
Old 05-31-2007, 05:59 PM   #51
Eddie Paxil
Major Leagues

Post Uneven Teams

Quote:
Well, can't get this to run. I deleted most of the leagues except fopr about 12 and it tells me that it won't load becuz of the applacachian league has uneven teams. The problem is I already deleted the applachain league?
When I put it right in my "saved games" folder & and loaded it I had no problem. But, when I saved it as a template & then tried to load the template via "The Wizard" I had the same problem you did. However when I loaded the template in "advanced mode I had no problems.

BTW Matter 2003, I just love this Universe. Thanks. Great work.
Eddie Paxil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:06 PM   #52
Matter2003
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Paxil View Post
When I put it right in my "saved games" folder & and loaded it I had no problem. But, when I saved it as a template & then tried to load the template via "The Wizard" I had the same problem you did. However when I loaded the template in "advanced mode I had no problems.

BTW Matter 2003, I just love this Universe. Thanks. Great work.
thanx for the kind words...I am sorry it has been so long between updates and a new release---unfortunately I have had a lot of Real life issues going on, including the near-arrival of my baby girl...so I have had a full cupboard...

Good news is on the horizon however. I was able to locate and fix the crashing issue with this league and have confirmed the league WILL work fine once I delete the 4 leagues mentioned previously, sim a day, and then re-create the leagues...

I started some work yesterday night, and I expect to have it finished at some point tomorrow along with a few additional fixes I caught along the way...Version 1.6 should be released by tomorrow night...

EDIT: Appalachian League Deleted and Completely Redone---1 down, 3 to go...
Venezuelan Summer League Deleted and Completely Redone---2 down, 2 to go...

EDIT 2: AAAARRRGHHH...appears same issues are occurring again---it APPEARS the only way I can make this work is to create an entirely new game from scratch and edit everything from there....I will start this, but this could take a LOOOONG time...well at least a few days, as I have to edit everything once again from scratch....sigh...here goes nothing....

Check us out on the Git Hub Pages:
Goal-Line-Stand-Football

Last edited by Matter2003; 06-05-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Matter2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:41 PM   #53
Bucket head
Bat Boy

forgive me for being a complete noob, but I've downloaded this, but have no idea how to go about using it in the game.
Bucket head is offline   Reply With Quote