Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 03-25-2018, 02:09 PM   #1
tk43
Minors (Triple A)

What All Time records have you broken

i'm always playing modern day NHL (i'm NOT in comish mode) with all sorts of teams as i want to see can i break any of the all time records...

It is fairly easy to get some of the goalie ones, not so easy to get skater records.

I'm pretty sure Gretzky's All Time Points are impossible to get to, same as his assists with a modern day player and I thought his goals are well safe as well until this kid called Auston Matthews DID IT.

The date is the 11th of February 2034, and Auston scores 2 goals in a game to get his total to 896 for his career!

Andrei Vasilevskiy broke the wins and shoutouts records, he actually blew past them...

Did you manage to get any records?
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by tk43; 03-25-2018 at 02:11 PM.
tk43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:48 PM   #2
Kinsella19
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk43 View Post
i'm always playing modern day NHL (i'm NOT in comish mode) with all sorts of teams as i want to see can i break any of the all time records...

It is fairly easy to get some of the goalie ones, not so easy to get skater records.

I'm pretty sure Gretzky's All Time Points are impossible to get to, same as his assists with a modern day player and I thought his goals are well safe as well until this kid called Auston Matthews DID IT.

The date is the 11th of February 2034, and Auston scores 2 goals in a game to get his total to 896 for his career!

Andrei Vasilevskiy broke the wins and shoutouts records, he actually blew past them...

Did you manage to get any records?
You didn't change anything in this game? You left injuries on? The amount of wins that Vasilevskiy has is quite absurd.. You would think he would get hurt or just not even play all of those games. I've had Ovechkin break the scoring record in a few of my different sims.
Kinsella19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 05:04 PM   #3
croatian
All Star Starter

When I played historical mode (used FHM development system), Gretzky ended his career with more than 3000 points, while Montreal won 20+ cups and by 2040 had like 15 or 16 retired numbers.
croatian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:16 AM   #4
vic24
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella19 View Post
You didn't change anything in this game? You left injuries on? The amount of wins that Vasilevskiy has is quite absurd.. You would think he would get hurt or just not even play all of those games. I've had Ovechkin break the scoring record in a few of my different sims.
I agree thats way too much wins. that's broken lol
vic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:45 AM   #5
tk43
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella19 View Post
The game is the last update with the opening night rosters. none of the settings are changed.

Traded for Vasilevskiy on the first day, he was out once for 6 months with a fractured skull (start of the last year played), other than that he played in every game.

I'm the GM/HC of the Leafs and won the cup in 16 of the 17 seasons, the one year i didn't win it Matthews and Provorov got injured for the play offs and i lost in the final to Calgary.

Matthews's worst season was 93 poins and was only seriously injured once for 5 months, came in the 53rd game of a season. alltogether he missed only a handfull, was very lucky there. He won the Art Ross 12 times of the 17season played
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-26-2018, 11:46 AM   #6
tk43
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic24 View Post
I agree thats way too much wins. that's broken lol
Maybe just a great GM and HC ;-)
Old 03-27-2018, 01:59 PM   #7
Kinsella19
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk43 View Post
The game is the last update with the opening night rosters. none of the settings are changed.

Traded for Vasilevskiy on the first day, he was out once for 6 months with a fractured skull (start of the last year played), other than that he played in every game.

I'm the GM/HC of the Leafs and won the cup in 16 of the 17 seasons, the one year i didn't win it Matthews and Provorov got injured for the play offs and i lost in the final to Calgary.

Matthews's worst season was 93 poins and was only seriously injured once for 5 months, came in the 53rd game of a season. alltogether he missed only a handfull, was very lucky there. He won the Art Ross 12 times of the 17season played
Ah, now I see why he broke the wins record. He literally played in all 82 games every single season! That's pretty crazy, I'm shocked that it actually worked out so well for you though
Kinsella19 is offline   Reply With Quote