Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 03-19-2019, 07:52 PM   #61
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaintsfan View Post
In a shocking turn of events - this guy was seen this afternoon in the WhoDats clubhouse - could he get the start tonight versus the ZORROS?? Will he be ready?
Are you kidding Me? Did you get him?
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:58 PM   #62
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Well it does not matter. You have Gooden up anyway who is 7-0. My Schilling is 6-1. A great pitching duel perhaps. Watch this be a 15-14 game .lol.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:08 PM   #63
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

I Sold my perfect BABE RUTH - it hurt but he had been sitting on the bench for a while also sold an extra perfect COBB - but I stilI had to purchase 150k points yesterday to get a PEDRO - by the time I got back to the auction house - IT WAS GONE!!

Tonight another PEDRO popped up and I actually had him on the roster before the second game but he was inactive or something stupid happened where it didnt go through so he was sitting there waiting to roll.

Great series ZORRO - Ill see you in July for another three game set.
asaintsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:10 PM   #64
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Big series now with the 2nd place DEVILS in my division - they are only 4.5 games back of the WHODATS - Hope we can put some distance between us.

I guess me and you are the only two hitting the forums from this league - thats a shame.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:13 PM   #65
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

You upped the ante with that move. That game hurt. If you watched it Cobb your RF in the 8th inning saved the game. Not only did he make a marvelous catch from being a base hit but he also threw out a runner at the plate. I got a feeling we have a huge rivalry going now. See you Thursday at my house. Great series my friend.....
Old 03-19-2019, 08:16 PM   #66
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Man, I thought I had a great staff. This is going to be fun. I kind of wish we were in the same Division. That would really be something. 😱
Old 03-19-2019, 08:18 PM   #67
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
You upped the ante with that move. That game hurt. If you watched it Cobb your RF in the 8th inning saved the game. Not only did he make a marvelous catch from being a base hit but he also threw out a runner at the plate. I got a feeling we have a huge rivalry going now. See you Thursday at my house. Great series my friend.....
Yeah - surprising especially given COBB's ratings in the field - he;s usually a huge liability in the field and one of the reasons I dont play him much but I started him and SUNDBERG to catch for PEDRO. Worked out...........this time.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:21 PM   #68
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

If you get a chance fast forward the game and watch the top of the 8th inning. Cobb was spectacular and then was replaced in the 9th on defense. I wish he was replaced in the 8th. Lol.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:23 PM   #69
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaintsfan View Post
Yeah - surprising especially given COBB's ratings in the field - he;s usually a huge liability in the field and one of the reasons I dont play him much but I started him and SUNDBERG to catch for PEDRO. Worked out...........this time.
Sure did. Pedro was very clutch all game. You should have won the second game also. Maddux has to be pissed .
Old 03-19-2019, 08:25 PM   #70
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Well I am going to call it a night and have nightmares about that third game and you getting Pedro. See you tomorrow my friend.....
Old 03-20-2019, 06:48 AM   #71
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

End of May Standings
Attached Images
Old 03-20-2019, 07:16 AM   #72
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Somehow the Cannons are still holding a wildcard after 2 months. I am shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:27 AM   #73
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
Somehow the Cannons are still holding a wildcard after 2 months. I am shocked! Shocked I tell you!
Keep it going my friend.😁
Old 03-21-2019, 06:11 AM   #74
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Well, the Cannons stumbled a couple games out of the second wild card. But, we are still a smidgen above .500. Last season, the Cannons first season in Perfect we never sniffed .500 so we are happy about it. The Zorros and the Whodats can fight it out with no interference from me LOL. Every time I think of the WhoDats, I think of the brown paper bags of a few years before that. One of my grandsons is a huge Saints fan and he hates when I bring up those bags. Every Christmas I give him a brown paper bag all gift wrapped. Luckily officers on a submarine have to have a sense of humor

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:47 AM   #75
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
. Every time I think of the WhoDats, I think of the brown paper bags of a fe w years before that. One of my grandsons is a huge Saints fan and he hates when I bring up those bags. Every Christmas I give him a brown paper bag all gift wrapped. Luckily officers on a submarine have to have a sense of humor
That is too funny. Lol.😁
Old 03-21-2019, 06:52 AM   #76
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, the Cannons stumbled a couple games out of the second wild card. But, we are still a smidgen above .500. Last season, the Cannons first season in Perfect we never sniffed .500 so we are happy about it. The Zorros and the Whodats can fight it out with no interference from me LOL.
Still a half season left my friend. You are still in it. A long way to go. 😁
Old 03-21-2019, 06:57 AM   #77
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Half time standings
Attached Images
Old 03-21-2019, 10:01 AM   #78
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Damn, Every year the same thing no matter what my record is. I get no starting All Star in the batting order. The most I ever got is one. (Which is usual) But this year if I am seeing right I got none.😡
Old 03-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #79
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Here we go again WHODATS vs the Zorros part 2. Good luck Asaintfan (Not really) 😜
Old 03-21-2019, 10:57 AM   #80
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Well that first game was a real killer. Leadin 5-1 going into the 8th inning and the WhoDats score 5 times to win the opener 6-5. The worst part about it is leading 5-3 Garciaparra makes a error with 2 outs and the next batter Mr Trout makes us pay for that by hitting a 3 run homer to win the game. I have a feeling the Zorros cannot afford even One error or clutch at bat against the WhoDats without it costing them big time. Good win Asaintsfan. We now stand 2-2....