Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 04-01-2018, 09:59 AM   #1
Colorado
Major Leagues

New to forums and FHM!

Hi everyone,

Big UK hockey fan here (Islanders fan for my sins) and have made the decision to purchase FHM 4 after years of playing Eastside Hockey Manager. It's installing as I type...

I grew up playing Football Manager so the EHM interface was great for me but it's literally just a one-man team now and the game just feels dated and isn't getting developed enough for my liking so I've made the jump over to play FHM for the first time.

Any good starter tips in terms of graphics and other essentials before I get stuck into the game?

Looking forward to learning the game.
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:51 AM   #2
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

Welcome to the family! Browse the steam workshop and/or the Mods section of the boards. You'll find all logos and jerseys that you need. I recommend to install the graphics before you start new games so that it will be easier for you to have the graphics installed without copying files into new folders. Graphics won't work like in EHM, each save game has its own graphics folder.
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:38 AM   #3
Colorado
Major Leagues

Are there any other written guides or videos available explaining how tactical advantage and tactical battles work (I've read the manual)? It's a little hard to get your head around initially. Also I'm sure after changing one players, another would then go blank. Is it me or is it like whack-a-mole on that screen?!

Enjoying the game, a big change from EHM I must say, but looking forward to getting stuck into this.

Last edited by Colorado; 04-02-2018 at 05:50 AM.
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:09 PM   #4
maikgianino
Minors (Double A)

Welcome! I'm new here too.
Just joind this family a month ago or so and I can tell you if you have questions, just ask. The community is very kind and helpful!

I found some interesting gameplays on Youtube that helped me a lot to understand certain things of the game that are not clearly explained in the manual.

Greetings and welcome!
maikgianino is offline   Reply With Quote